Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If that’s closure for her so be it. Very much still laying the blame with other people rather than her own actions though.

Reactions: 19
I could nit pick over so much in there, where once again she isn't the victim and has been proven not to follow her own rules towards being kind and compassionate to others, but we all know what I mean. One thing is glaringly obvious, she doesn't once mention the effect the influencer lifestyle that she chose has affected her children, just all about her, as if she hasnt chased this "career" all along.
I still think it's deactivated and not deleted. She'll be back in a fortnight bolder than ever, claiming some space made her reflect, and she won't let the bastards stop her doing her "hoppy". She isn't done yet. I'll believe it when Mrs Meldrum Ltd is dissolved.

Unless of course she's actually been dropped by Tropics and she's realised that if glorified Avon won't touch her the game is over! Time will tell, whatever happens I hope those children finally get the privacy, affection and patience they deserve.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Wow, I am all for redemption if she showed genuine remorse and sorry for all the people she has lied too, misleaded, offended, taken advantage of. This is privilege AT ITS BEST. Poor bleeping me. See past yourself Rebecca, listen to people, different people, open your mind, have compassion, and compassion will find you. Even this post has her snarky undertone, which shows....she’ll never change. I am thrilled that those girls will hopefully now get their mum back.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh f*ck I just searched her ig so that I could find the leggings of dreams and she’s deleted!! I’m gutted, I actually want some now I can exercise again 😂. Does anyone have a link?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What strikes me there is that her ‘friends’ deserve an explanation but the 106,000 people who made her what she was and supported her to grow her business did nt x

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Well good luck to her and the girls. Seriously its she best thing she could do. I truly hope she finds happiness in just being herself and not trying to keep up with the insta huns. I really hope she becomes better and does better.

What about YT????

Reactions: 5
Il believe it when she closes down the you tube channels and when lee takes his Instagram account down.....

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So, as expected, it's the trolls fault. No admission of her own huge contribution to her downfall.
If she is really gone, I'm delighted that the last freebie was something for the girls and they will have some semblance of a normal life now.
However, I won't truly believe it until all social media channels are deleted - not just deactivated.

Reactions: 23
This is to do with susie Verrill not Rebecca
Yeah they worked together on a magazine along with Hannah Gale, who also posted her own story to say it’d been brought to her attention that she’d posted some tweets / blog post with racism in it (around the same time as Susie’s I think). Hannah has seemingly ‘got away with it’ as I’ve not seen much back lash (unless I’ve missed it). Susie and Bec have both deleted their accounts though ...

Where is this announcement?

It's got as much nippy biting as the bloody dog, aka the mop of dreams.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont hate Mrs meldrum..and I dont think she is as bad as some people..go on Instagram and watch- #fuckyoukarenmemes.
Here you will see examples of how people get if their behaviour is never corrected. Where parents never taught them any better.

If she goes back on her Facebook post and comes back in a few weeks I’d be seriously thinking about what’s her mental health like ?? How thick skinned can anyone be to weather that tit storm if she returns.... Unless she’s a total narcissist and can’t cope without the adoration of her followers... pity her family and little girls if she does.

Reactions: 10
Good for her. Yes it’s woe is me but what else would you expect. It must be hard to admit that you’re no longer good at what you want to be doing. I hope this is for real and she finds happiness as both a mother and a human. Life and good times go on without without being shared.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.