Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A genuine question here - mainly to see what everyone thinkso_O
If Rebecca came back in a few months time, full of remorse for her behaviour and had clearly taken the time to educate herself on her wrongdoings and ways, would people forgive her?
Perhaps if she sacked off ads completely and focused on just having a 'normal' social media account?
I ask as I wonder if redemption is possible for her one day, or whether everything is now far too late.
Nope cause it wouldn’t be genuine. I can see her for who she is. I’m not saying she’s a bad person. She just shares views I don’t and doesn’t deserve her status. She deserves to be a happy mum with her kids and go enjoy the life they’ve made for themselves. But to come back on even if the post was epic I still wouldn’t think she would change. We’re not talking about 14 year old lassie. This is a grown married women of three children. She’s too far from where she would need to be I’m afraid. For me anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She doesnt think she is wrong she thinks the trolls ruined it for her so why would she apologise when she's never acknowledged the mistakes she's made?
The only thing she would have to say in that farewell post is thanks to her loyal followers and its a shame others have ruined it for her.

I think that its better that she just fucks off never to be seen again.
And that right there is her biggest problem - she doesn't EVER think that anything is of her own doing, so unfortunately will never change. 'Trolls' didn't upload racist content to her channel, or add music over it when pulled up on it, or use a WOC to deflect from this, or share a 'No F*cks Given' post, or lie about gifted holidays, or liken her dog's matted coat to an Afro... She did it all herself, and I think deep down she knows this but is too arrogant and self-righteous to just admit it. Her issue, not the 'trolls'.
She definitely won't have effed off never to be seen again. Just until she thinks it's all blown over and enough people feel oh so sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
there are thousands of threads on here about hundreds of influencers,

those influencers don’t lose brand deals and spons based on our opinions on them.

Rebecca must realise if there is a problem with her brand, that problem is at her door!

a million and one people might hate me,
I’m not going to be fired for it without a valid reason 🤷‍♀️ not by numerous places of employment, all because overweight Jane and unemployed Sandra don’t like me 🙄

And if she has parted ways with tropics,
it’s not the first brand to pull away from her, there is a history of this happening now,

she needs to realise the problem lies with her own account and her own actions and from there move forward.

but this roundabout must be exhausting for them all.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think she is hugely uncomfortable in the current climate on social media. Finally , we are seeing inspirational woman who I want to learn from. I’m sick and tired of the “come clean with me / speed clean / watch me make a cup of tea” drivel ! She cannot have a platform on that level, she isn’t emotionally mature enough to learn and debate and quite frankly I don’t think she is deep enough to give a tit about current affairs and real life changing issues !

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I think she is hugely uncomfortable in the current climate on social media. Finally , we are seeing inspirational woman who I want to learn from. I’m sick and tired of the “come clean with me / speed clean / watch me make a cup of tea” drivel ! She cannot have a platform on that level, she isn’t emotionally mature enough to learn and debate and quite frankly I don’t think she is deep enough to give a tit about current affairs and real life changing issues !
I don't think she cares about current affairs as she described press conference as a conversation with Nicola.
She said nothing during the elections.
The only concern and worry she's shown this pandemic is all about her how she copies with 3 kids solo.
I think a lot goes over her head.
Will she tell 2020 to get in the bin.
The moon, the crystals, the reiki or the rukes of attraction hasent helped her.

Reactions: 10
My thoughts also. She can’t go deep enough to have that interest in the news etc

Reactions: 7

Someone explain rules of attraction again.
Manifesting new garden and kitchen.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A genuine question here - mainly to see what everyone thinkso_O
If Rebecca came back in a few months time, full of remorse for her behaviour and had clearly taken the time to educate herself on her wrongdoings and ways, would people forgive her?
Perhaps if she sacked off ads completely and focused on just having a 'normal' social media account?
I ask as I wonder if redemption is possible for her one day, or whether everything is now far too late.
Absolutely it is possible in my eyes, nobody should be denied redemption if they change their ways

Reactions: 5
I take exception to all the many and varied voices on tattle being referred to as one entity.
We are all individuals and have our own opinions, sometimes opposing. Some think she should do this or people think she should do that.
Tattle is a hive, not a dictatorship.
Thank you me too. I already said this morning that’s never what anyone wanted not at all. I’ve noticed that though some people on here are all giving it big opinions and reporting her and such like then when the tit hits the fan suddenly they back away which if I’m entirely honest is what Rebecca and Lee do. Make the balls fire them and then when it gets too much they duck off and take no responsibility.

Reactions: 5
And that right there is her biggest problem - she doesn't EVER think that anything is of her own doing, so unfortunately will never change. 'Trolls' didn't upload racist content to her channel, or add music over it when pulled up on it, or use a WOC to deflect from this, or share a 'No F*cks Given' post, or lie about gifted holidays, or liken her dog's matted coat to an Afro... She did it all herself, and I think deep down she knows this but is too arrogant and self-righteous to just admit it. Her issue, not the 'trolls'.
She definitely won't have effed off never to be seen again. Just until she thinks it's all blown over and enough people feel oh so sorry for her.
That!! I have been doing some therapy based on a personal issue around self-confidence, and having overconfidence and being too sure of your self is as big an issue tp messing up your head as having very little. Thing is that IF she has been having therapy for MH issues, then part of that will be that they can emphasize that how you react to an event is something you control. So whilst I have been working to not think so much about how people view me and how their opinions don't affect me, if you apply that to someone who already thinks they are right or higher up than everyone else it just magnifies the arrogance.

Reactions: 8
That!! I have been doing some therapy based on a personal issue around self-confidence, and having overconfidence and being too sure of your self is as big an issue tp messing up your head as having very little. Thing is that IF she has been having therapy for MH issues, then part of that will be that they can emphasize that how you react to an event is something you control. So whilst I have been working to not think so much about how people view me and how their opinions don't affect me, if you apply that to someone who already thinks they are right or higher up than everyone else it just magnifies the arrogance.
If you dont mind me asking, could you message me about what kind of therapies you're exploring for confidence? It's something I'd like to look into for my own personal issues.

Unbelievable. And at the end. Rebecca as Mrs Meldrum will forever haunt me and she uses the laughing emojo. She’s lost the plot

That’s it. Next time my boss gives me into trouble I’m going to tell him he’s to view me as his friend/sister/mother etc so that I can get away with everything and not an employee or supplier he works with. Nailed it for fab idea for future bad behaviour Just ask Mrs Meldrum She says it’s ok 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Whilst this is the best thing for them all, and the right move. Shes gone and made it all about being a victim again.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Wow! So she’s called time Mrs Meldrum! Good! If you’re really crap at something and it’s not going well, that’s what you need to do. I’m sure they can live off Lee’s earnings offshore. I don’t feel sorry for her but I feel glad for her kids.
Now we just need a few more of these useless instamumS to knock it on the head and quit, or atleast take a long hard look at themselves and the way they earn their money.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.