Mrs Meldrum #87 Cares more about MLM and her own dewy skin, let shiteshow 87 now begin!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i think she has done a MOD and deleted the mrsrmeldrum and the mind body one completely. Might be a longer break then last year. More pressure on cinderlee to keep the cash flowing for the lifestyle they are accustomed too!

Reactions: 3
Sorry guyzz but I'm beginning to think that what ever Rebecca does she will get tit for.
Tattle said Mrs M should delete her Instagram, quit youtube & keep her life private, she didn't for ages and she got tit for it.
Now rebs deleted her social media tattle says she's selfish and wrong for just leaving her sheep without an explanation.

Whatever she does shes doomed.
I take exception to all the many and varied voices on tattle being referred to as one entity.
We are all individuals and have our own opinions, sometimes opposing. Some think she should do this or people think she should do that.
Tattle is a hive, not a dictatorship.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Sorry guyzz but I'm beginning to think that what ever Rebecca does she will get tit for.
Tattle said Mrs M should delete her Instagram, quit youtube & keep her life private, she didn't for ages and she got tit for it.
Now rebs deleted her social media tattle says she's selfish and wrong for just leaving her sheep without an explanation.

It's not about deleting without explanation, its the purpose of deleting and the manner in which she's done it that's the problem. Its done to control the sheep, to deflect from her actions and guilt trip/frighten followers into never disagreeing with her. It's not deleting because she is done finished being an influencer

• Heart
Reactions: 19

I think it’s more that she gets sh*t because no matter what she does, she does it in a really sh*tty way?
• Stays on social media but continues to be dishonest, unpleasant and often rude, and share racist content - sh*tty.
• Leaves social media and shares a message on her hubby’s account making out, yet again, that she’s the victim, and not actually explaining that it’s all happened due to things she’s said/done - sh*tty.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

I’ll politely disagree. She could have written something on her OWN page explaining why she was going to come off social media and then left. However instead she comes off everything without a word to her followers and we get the “poor Rebecca” post from lee.

I am responsible for my actions - what I say and do. However when I screw up I put my hand up and admit to it. As an adult she has repeatedly failed to do this.

Anyway she’ll be back eyeballing the camera before we know it.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

She does owe the sheep an explaination though. She has deleted/disabled her accounts because of her own stupidity. Racist remarks and not giving a duck. She is the one who has chosen to remove her social media, she has not been forced to by tattle. In my opinion she should have deleted all her social media a long time ago as she is obviously not cut out for it, but no doubt she will be back again. Her ego is too big not to return. So you can go on licking her ass.

Reactions: 10

I think what they are saying is she could have gone but first given an explanation.

I take exception to all the many and varied voices on tattle being referred to as one entity.
We are all individuals and have our own opinions, sometimes opposing. Some think she should do this or people think she should do that.
Tattle is a hive, not a dictatorship.
That’s what I don’t like about her sheep. If you don’t agree then simply unfollow they tell you. Is that how they conduct all relationships? If you don’t like what I say then go. Are they saying if we don’t like Rebecca’s attitude then go? Would all major high street companies in U.K. do this. Well if you don’t agree then go? If we said that to customers we’d have none left. We have to take a step back and listen to what they say and every day learn from it Her platform is a one way street and what ever suits Rebecca and the blind sheep

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If she had done an explanation on her page before she deleted it 100% she would have been called attention seeking and questioned about why she felt she had make an exit speech instead of just going.
As I said shes doomed whatever.

She does owe the sheep an explaination though. She has deleted/disabled her accounts because of her own stupidity. Racist remarks and not giving a duck. She is the one who has chosen to remove her social media, she has not been forced to by tattle. In my opinion she should have deleted all her social media a long time ago as she is obviously not cut out for it, but no doubt she will be back again. Her ego is too big not to return. So you can go on licking her ass.
[/QUOTE
Lick her ass? Are you 15 years old?
I've made it quiet clear throughout the threads that I think she is a full on money grabbing selfish nob who isn't a good wife or mother.
I dont like her, im not subscribed to her channel or insta anymore and haven't been for a while.
But as I said I still feel she will never be able to do any right, has she fucked up repeatedly? Yes? Has she dealt with it professionally? No. Has she come of social media like tatters wanted? Yes. Its done shes gone, end of career end of story.

Reactions: 3
If she had done an explanation on her page before she deleted it 100% she would have been called attention seeking and questioned about why she felt she had make an exit speech instead of just going.
Going to have respectfully disagree with you there @Lola-pattie1 If she apologised for messing up again and said that she was going to exit stage right, I would have wished her all the best and hoped that now she could focus on raising her children and living her best life away from social media.
What is missing is the actual apology, the part where she acknowledges what she did wrong.

• Heart
I haven’t commented on her departure, I was one of the people that had been willing for her to leave the online world and just be a mum. I’m sure there’s lots us here who don’t have anything to say about her closing down instagram. Equally there are ones who have valid points about the manner in which she left. So it makes it look like we still aren’t happy but the majority of people still on the thread might never have suggested she just deleted Instagram, they might have had other suggestions for how they’d like to see her rectify all her many mistakes. Does that make sense! I personally think it’s great that we can all have our own opinions on the matter and I hope a lot of followers come here and learn what Mrs Meldrum was really like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Going to have respectfully disagree with you there @Lola-pattie1 If she apologised for messing up again and said that she was going to exit stage right, I would have wished her all the best and hoped that now she could focus on raising her children and living her best life away from social media.
What is missing is the actual apology, the part where she acknowledges what she did wrong.
She doesnt think she is wrong she thinks the trolls ruined it for her so why would she apologise when she's never acknowledged the mistakes she's made?
The only thing she would have to say in that farewell post is thanks to her loyal followers and its a shame others have ruined it for her.

I think that its better that she just fucks off never to be seen again.

Reactions: 7
The only way she wouldn’t have been criticised would be for her to have posted a full apology, detailing her own mistakes and taking responsibility without playing the victim.
the post on Lees insta alludes to her struggling with mental health due to bullying from trolls. That is unfair and inaccurate, and yes, attention seeking.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The only way she wouldn’t have been criticised would be for her to have posted a full apology, detailing her own mistakes and taking responsibility without playing the victim.
the post on Lees insta alludes to her struggling with mental health due to bullying from trolls. That is unfair and inaccurate, and yes, attention seeking.
It doesn't say why she's left.
So the sheep fill in the gaps.
But correct me if I'm wrong up until today there's been no negative commmets on any of their Insta or Facebook platforms so surely they must be confused sheep?

I never contacted tropic or followed her tropics page so no idea what went on there.
Is Lee days or nights rotation as if she doenst have access to his account might be few hours until it's deleted and cleaned up.

Reactions: 5
I entirely agree the post from Lee's account is not only attention seeking but was posted very quickly in the scheme of things and she wrote it, not him. There's more to this yet.

Reactions: 16
A little older than 15! I just think it's really disingenuous to make a statement on Lee's ig rather than on her own. All attention seeking. Everything that has happened, she has brought on herself. So why question if anything she does would be wrong?

I think people will have more respect for her leaving when it's been long enough to prove it's not just a flounce and cry for attention (again).

Reactions: 9
A genuine question here - mainly to see what everyone thinkso_O
If Rebecca came back in a few months time, full of remorse for her behaviour and had clearly taken the time to educate herself on her wrongdoings and ways, would people forgive her?
Perhaps if she sacked off ads completely and focused on just having a 'normal' social media account?
I ask as I wonder if redemption is possible for her one day, or whether everything is now far too late.

Reactions: 4
Forgive me if this has already been said as I’ve not fully caught up on this thread but does anyone think Rebecca wrote Lee’s post herself? Lots of use of the ampersand which we all know she is a fan of! Looking back at Lee’s older posts, he actually uses the word and!

I agree... the damage has been done through many bad decisions. She has had plenty of opportunities to redeem herself but I don’t think quitting social media was one of them. I think she had to do it either way. She probably could have said something to her followers, but why would she bother if she doesn’t need them to engage with an ad post tomorrow?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.