Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sent the screenshot to SB, she’s a bleeping dick and doesn’t desert to work with brands!! She is taking the piss now!!

Reactions: 15
I'm confused has sweaty betty replied and ended their partnership with her.
Why would you promote cheap eBay ones again for 100th time at the same time.
They could lose hundreds if not thousands of sales by this dodgy partnership when she would never spend her own money as too expensive
Because the affiliate links on eBay can be for anything, not just the leggings .

After fobbing me off with a wishy washy answer I asked them to clarify if it was a paid partnership and this is the reply I received.
That goes to the asa along with the weeks worth of screen shots of her wearing the feee clothes with no ad or gifted tags

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I counted up about 400 worth of sweaty betty we had seen them wearing for a) her not to declare and b now go go try make money off the sheep for ebay ones

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Important announcement

This is not from my Insta but shared to me by someone else a small influencer.
As per tattle rules I realise I am not allowed to discuss other influencers that are critical of the meldrums.

However Lee is back up to his old tricks trying to intimidate women.
He has a new account I suggest everyone block.
The influencer has no interest in using the meldrums to boost her following just wants warn people.

I do not know!! I messaged the company this morning to say I was disappointed and as someone who actually home educates their children full time it puts me off using their site. I also had Lee be very weird to me yesterday! I am blocked by Mrs M but have blocked all her other accounts, the dog, Lee etc. Yesterday an account that was about drone videos followed me and left a comment on one of my pics ‘Love it! :) Lee’ I was confused so went and looked at the account and it’s clearly Lee Meldrum! Don’t know if he’s trying to intimidate me but that’s just very weird. Blocked him on that account. I notice he didn’t comment or follow my husband, just me! Nice to know he spends his downtime on the rigs doing that!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Because the affiliate links on eBay can be for anything, not just the leggings .

That goes to the asa along with the weeks worth of screen shots of her wearing the feee clothes with no ad or gifted tags
I was going to say this, she aff links the eBay leggings so if someone clicks on to see how much they are what colours they do etc then that’s embedded in their cookies so anything they buy from eBay within a certain space of time (30 days?) then grubby will earn commission
I highly doubt anyone actually buys those leggings but people will click on to have a look.. that’s how they get ya

Important announcement

As per tattle rules I realise I am not allowed to discuss other influencers that are critical of the meldrums.

The influencer has no interest in using the meldrums to boost her following just wants warn people.

I do not know!! I messaged the company this morning to say I was disappointed and as someone who actually home educates their children full time it puts me off using their site. I also had Lee be very weird to me yesterday! I am blocked by Mrs M but have blocked all her other accounts, the dog, Lee etc. Yesterday an account that was about drone videos followed me and left a comment on one of my pics ‘Love it! :) Lee’ I was confused so went and looked at the account and it’s clearly Lee Meldrum! Don’t know if he’s trying to intimidate me but that’s just very weird. Blocked him on that account. I notice he didn’t comment or follow my husband, just me! Nice to know he spends his downtime on the rigs doing that!
Oh Lee, you’re such a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Just blocked this account just in case

Be careful bastards they stop at nothing to protect their empire
Doxxing/ breaking data protection, threatening and creepy messages. Stalking spouses and kids.
They already blocked people who commented or liked negative public posts on brand pages .

Reactions: 15
Important announcement

What a pathetic little creep you are lee. You sad little midget, grow up and behave. You are not intimidating anyone you absolute weapon. Christ alive you and your dozy bint of a wife really do lead a boring life. You ain’t fooling anyone pal.

What a bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Important announcement

Surely this is harassment and stalking what a stupid little man

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m sorry you have received messages like this. I have also flagged this up with Sweaty Betty who have passed my screenshots “on to the team.” What a misogynist and sad sad man. I pity his daughters.

Important announcement

He’s changed the name. It’s now Flying0High. See photos of her parents old house. File too large to share

Reactions: 14
I’d like to add that as a co director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd he should think about his actions very carefully.

Reactions: 26
All the followers on it are other drone business accounts 🤭 all keeping an eye on each other!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New business he trying to make more money so he can’t leave the rigs again!! Good luck mate

• Haha
Reactions: 8
New business he trying to make more money so he can’t leave the rigs again!! Good luck mate

He set it up last year? When he was still at home and she was being the sole breadwinner!!!! What on Earth he thinks he’s playing at I do not know - buying a drone does not make you a photographer!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 his only “client” was her Dad!!!!! Hahaha!!!!! Nice one big man!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve not been keeping fully updated on this page (home schooling with the work she school has sent, not her ad school work!).
Whenever she says what she’s missing she never EVER says she misses her family...
Can we assume that she is still visiting her family then?

He set it up last year? When he was still at home and she was being the sole breadwinner!!!! What on Earth he thinks he’s playing at I do not know - buying a drone does not make you a photographer!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 his only “client” was her Dad!!!!! Hahaha!!!!! Nice one big man!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
oh haha I didn’t know that!!! doing well then Lee!! You made much money yet!! 😂😂👌

I’ve not been keeping fully updated on this page (home schooling with the work she school has sent, not her ad school work!).
Whenever she says what she’s missing she never EVER says she misses her family...
Can we assume that she is still visiting her family then?
For sure her mum obviously comes round everyday to take the dog for a walk because she can’t cope with two kids on their bikes and pushing a pram aswell as a dog!! 😂😂😂

So poor dog either doesn’t get walked or her mum comes round and takes it!!
Also there is no way she put that swing up by her self!! Daddy defo did it!!

Last edited:
What a pathetic little pussy rat. I am shaking my head at you Pat. You little bastard

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.