Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a natural eco life when your husband works for the oil industry.
Ha ha ha..

Oh wow they really are on here all of the time ! No way did they spot that Facebook omission by themselves. OWN IT! Stop being disingenuous , what a lesson to teach your children . It’s ok girls so long as you don’t get caught you can do what you like .. oh and you don’t need to work either just make people believe you are dreamy then you can seek anything for a quick buck

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
It really bugs me that she can say things like that (to be fair to her, I don’t think she is racist, just really uneducated) and just delete them as if they never happened 🤯

Reactions: 15
It clearly proves that she reads here so often, what I cannot understand is that she never takes on board what people are saying!! It shows how bloody ignorant she is!!

Reactions: 11
She’s grown up (or not!) an entitled little princess. Probably with parents who talk in that way. She’s had no exposure to the real world to learn that it’s just not OK, and refuses point blank to learn when the chance arises. She’ll never change.

Reactions: 12
She’s changed the comment to hair-do on Facebook now. I’m surprised it’s not been mentioned in her comments, but they might have been deleted. So she’s got away with the casual racism again.
But she doesn’t read here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.