Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they are simply spiralling out of control and won’t jump off a sinking ship. Surely your self worth and integrity is worth more than the odd short lived partnership?

My children would be absolutely mortified if this was happening to me in the public domain. I can’t imagine what people in their community are saying, let alone the other children at school. I really feel for them.

Imagine finding out your dad, the man you look up to for safety and support, has been intimidating other women. I’d disown him.

What a life.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
We have a mavic pro drone used for both business and personal

It is a hugely competitive market
And based on his site, he’s about as good at this as his wife is at motherhood

So he better pray he doesn’t lose his day job

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think they are simply spiralling out of control and won’t jump off a sinking ship. Surely your self worth and integrity is worth more than the odd short lived partnership?

My children would be absolutely mortified if this was happening to me in the public domain. I can’t imagine what people in their community are saying, let alone the other children at school. I really feel for them.

Imagine finding out your dad, the man you look up to for safety and support, has been intimidating other women. I’d disown him.

What a life.
This isn't even the first time hes slid into other females DMs previously

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Ffs I love SB for my gym stuff which I have lived in nearly everyday of lockdown. I was about to place another order of a few things just as Rebs got her gifted leggings. Usually I’m that bothered about influencers getting gifted items etc etc but I think I’m going to contact SB & definitely not place my order. Just out of curiosity any other brands you’d recommend? I love SB power leggings as they actually stay up when squatting etc
I have some Nike high waisted ones that stay up for squats, but seem to roll down for burpees, never managed to find any that don't shift for burpees, all the more reason to avoid doing them! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This isn't even the first time hes slid into other females DMs previously
No I remember he used message people on Facebook asking how they were.
Both him, how wife and mil stalk anyone who who disagrees with them on Instagram.
It's true he set up this account last year.
He commented last few days on another infleuncers account who's made public negative comments on recent ad/ brand pages.
If course he was trying to intimidate .
A previous person they doxxed they even stalked their spouses account.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I have some Nike high waisted ones that stay up for squats, but seem to roll down for burpees, never managed to find any that don't shift for burpees, all the more reason to avoid doing them! 😂
I broke my finger couple weeks ago attempting a full burpee 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ That’ll teach me

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Because the affiliate links on eBay can be for anything, not just the leggings .

That goes to the asa along with the weeks worth of screen shots of her wearing the feee clothes with no ad or gifted tags
So she gets a fee from anything bought on eBay??

Reactions: 5
Omg JUST when we were all posting some actual nice things about the twit, feeling sorry for him. Up he pops, to show us he really is just as odious as she is. They really are the lowest of the low - those poor girls.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Important announcement

This is not from my Insta but shared to me by someone else a small influencer.
As per tattle rules I realise I am not allowed to discuss other influencers that are critical of the meldrums.

However Lee is back up to his old tricks trying to intimidate women.
He has a new account I suggest everyone block.
The influencer has no interest in using the meldrums to boost her following just wants warn people.

I do not know!! I messaged the company this morning to say I was disappointed and as someone who actually home educates their children full time it puts me off using their site. I also had Lee be very weird to me yesterday! I am blocked by Mrs M but have blocked all her other accounts, the dog, Lee etc. Yesterday an account that was about drone videos followed me and left a comment on one of my pics ‘Love it! :) Lee’ I was confused so went and looked at the account and it’s clearly Lee Meldrum! Don’t know if he’s trying to intimidate me but that’s just very weird. Blocked him on that account. I notice he didn’t comment or follow my husband, just me! Nice to know he spends his downtime on the rigs doing that!
They really are an odious pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would be mortified if my husband behaved in that way, if he was any kind of a man wanting to stick up for his wife he would make a public post doing so

• Heart
Reactions: 18
We have a mavic pro drone used for both business and personal

It is a hugely competitive market
And based on his site, he’s about as good at this as his wife is at motherhood

So he better pray he doesn’t lose his day job
Well said. Have a close relative that managed to start the drone stuff 5+ years ago. That being said, he used it as a side hustle and it 'took off' so to speak(y)

But I guarantee you that is down to him being professional camera man for nationwide broadcasters 20+ years.
Dedicated to his craft and skill, knows the business and has seen it all. Can offer his clients what most can't.

Good luck Lee!

Yip just as we were more considerate to him.... 🙄

Let's face it sliding into someone's profile disguised as someone else is the closest the creepy prick Lee Meldrum gets to a real woman. If he has a bag over his head I'd still not go there. Creepy wee git.

Bring it on. It is obvious little miss stompy at Meltdown Towers once again, the lipstick and raging eyes gave it away. All we need now is the heart specs and hairband and her manically laughing into the camera asking 'am I Edgy' whilst her friends squirm in the background.(her girly weekend in Edinburgh which was just one night and she left them to go and intrude in her sisters alone time with mummy)

Because once Again, they've lied, misled and broken regulations. All blame lies totally at their own door.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you just imagine how tit life wound be if you were lee or Rebecca Meldrum?! Seriously?!!!!!! No wonder the pair of them are miserable and have massive chips on their shoulders. They have a miserable, boring existence.

Lee clearly gets a wee boner by sending unsolicited message to women on social media. Probably because he’s a bleeping ugly little goblin who never had any luck with the girls so had to resort to letching after a 15 year old kid. And Rebecca, well, she’s just a money hungry breed isn’t she?

I’d hate to be them. No self respect or morals and the laughing stock of the local area and online. Yeah - no wonder they are so bitter and desperate.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Ohhh, I love this thread, they just keep giving and take no responsibility for the way they act out.

It makes my day in lockdown.

Long live the “TATTLE BASTARDS“

HAVE A GREAT VE DAY.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ohhh, I love this thread, they just keep giving and take no responsibility for the way they act out.

It makes my day in lockdown.

Long live the “TATTLE BASTARDS“

HAVE A GREAT VE DAY.
100% agree. 👍
Enjoy your VE day celebrations fellow tattlers. We are having a street party with our lovely neighbours this afternoon. At a safe distance obvs! 😁😁

Are we sure it is actually lee 🤔 anyone could write lee at the end and we just think its him ..we know beggy does posts on his so must know the password what if it was beggy herself ?

Reactions: 6
Are we sure it is actually lee 🤔 anyone could write lee at the end and we just think its him ..we know beggy does posts on his so must know the password what if it was beggy herself ?
True, they are both warped in their thinking and equally stupid in their behaviour.

Reactions: 7
I am going to sit in my garden with my hubby
Can you just imagine how tit life wound be if you were lee or Rebecca Meldrum?! Seriously?!!!!!! No wonder the pair of them are miserable and have massive chips on their shoulders. They have a miserable, boring existence.

Lee clearly gets a wee boner by sending unsolicited message to women on social media. Probably because he’s a bleeping ugly little goblin who never had any luck with the girls so had to resort to letching after a 15 year old kid. And Rebecca, well, she’s just a money hungry breed isn’t she?

I’d hate to be them. No self respect or morals and the laughing stock of the local area and online. Yeah - no wonder they are so bitter and desperate.
Oh, Betty you changed your photo, just to let you know, your cakes will be eaten about 3ish, we are having a afternoon tea in the garden (hubby and me) the neighbours over the back have got all the old singalong songs on, the sun is shining, what more can you want?.

I love it when I get a Betty like. 👍🏻👍🏻😁

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.