Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s his page for drones. Shows the parents old house and places they have been on holdiay
Maybe it’s Rebecca using Lees account , I can use my daughters account with her permission and send messages just. a thought she can then say whatever and Lee gets the blame looks like he has given up on Ads ? so wouldn’t affect business ?

Reactions: 4
Maybe it's that she has seen the comments praising him up doesnt like it so now wants him to be the bad one

Reactions: 9
Maybe it’s Rebecca using Lees account , I can use my daughters account with her permission and send messages just. a thought she can then say whatever and Lee gets the blame looks like he has given up on Ads ? so wouldn’t affect business ?

Really think that’s giving the pair of them too much credit to be honest.

I 100% think it’s lee. It’s his way of trying to be the big man but just failing spectacularly.

You can just imagine it. The wee wotsit lying there in his wee cubby hole, all fired up on apple juice, getting a wee stalk on as his fingers are rattling off laughable messages to women who he is clearly too frightened to address publicly and who he would probably po himself over in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lee really makes my skin crawl. I can imagine him being a slime ball on a night out when he's off the leash. Flirting and trying to buy women drinks, he's just got something about him that reminds me of a guy a used to work with 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 27
He has a couple of fizzy sweets and he’s all Billy Big Bollocks.....

.....when we all know where his really are....🤔😂👌🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's sooo ready for this lockdown to be over.🙄

Rebeggar m8. I've been stuck in my house and garden for 8 weeks now due to shielding. My kids have not left our property for the same length of time. Neither has my mum who lives with us just now. She hasn't seen my dad for the whole 8 weeks as it is too high a risk for me to introduce new people into our household. My husband leaves the house a couple times a week for shopping. When he comes home he basically has to disinfect himself. He doesn't come near me. We haven't slept in the same bed for 8 weeks. We haven't cuddled. It is for my protection because I am too high a risk. Now tell me how hard you've had it luv.
My daughter is in the same position as you. Hasn’t seen her husband properly for 8 weeks due to her lung condition. He drops food off and waves to her and the kids. I almost lost her 3 years ago so it’s so vital she keeps safe. She’s had the odd cry on the phone to me but on the whole has kept smiling and kept going. Not like our precious Madam of the Glen who moans constantly when her prick’s away for 2 weeks. Doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Can’t bear the woman 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can you just imagine how tit life wound be if you were lee or Rebecca Meldrum?! Seriously?!!!!!! No wonder the pair of them are miserable and have massive chips on their shoulders. They have a miserable, boring existence.
So true 👏🏼
And we’re the jealous ones...?
Really...?
😂👌🏼🤦🏼‍♀️💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she gets a fee from anything bought on eBay??
Yes! Not only that though, if you swipe up but don’t buy it then it stays saved on your phone and if you buy it later within 30 days she will get a fee. Same for anything she does a swipe up for with AD in tiny writing blended into the background 😴 no transparency with her.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Yes! Not only that though, if you swipe up but don’t buy it then it stays saved on your phone and if you buy it later within 30 days she will get a fee. Same for anything she does a swipe up for with AD in tiny writing blended into the background 😴 no transparency with her.
Is there anyway we can clear this? I looked at her swipe up earlier as I wanted to check if she was really swiping up for the eBay crap leggings ! I buy loads from eBay !

Reactions: 2
Is there anyway we can clear this? I looked at her swipe up earlier as I wanted to check if she was really swiping up for the eBay crap leggings ! I buy loads from eBay !
Clear the cache and the history from your browser and clear cookies also

Reactions: 7
Yeah. Never swipe up ever. They get a fortune from you. If you went and bought a tv or something big they would get like 10% for sweet fa. Just got swipe up to some ass leggings

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
On an iPhone go to Settings / Safari and scroll down to clear website and history data

Reactions: 2
Holy tit could Lee be trying any harder to convince us that they are madly in love, just give it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
New business he trying to make more money so he can’t leave the rigs again!! Good luck mate
He’s had it quite a while I believe. Long before he went back to work. I remember him having to renew his licence so that might need doing every 12 months.

Reactions: 4
It probably is Rebecca on his account, she's probably read here seen we are all being nice about Lee and thought duck that he's not getting the credit. Princess doesn't like anyone else being the centre of attention

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.