Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How long until Lee becomes a stay at home dad again to support his wife’s blossoming MLM career?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How long until Lee becomes a stay at home dad again to support his wife’s blossoming MLM career?
They will be very stupid to do this again!! Because I cannot see her earning that from tropics every month!!! People haven’t got the kind of money especially in the climate after all this!!

Reactions: 5
They will be very stupid to do this again!! Because I cannot see her earning that from tropics every month!!! People haven’t got the kind of money especially in the climate after all this!!
I thought it was stupid the first time! Especially considering Reb’s professionalism and work ethic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think they have had a row. She could have had a dig that her selling work is bringing in more wonga than Lee's offshore work.
I think the change to his IG handle is a strategic move; orchestrated to put some distance between himself and Mrs. Meldrum Ltd. This may or may not be pre-empting financial claims made to the Government, either furlough and or the new self employed support. Don't think there is any personal feelings involved in the name change. It has a financial motive, pure and simple

Reactions: 6
I know this is a really silly thing to be annoyed about but I find it SO infuriating when people comment things like “where’s your hat from”. Like FFS, it’s a bleeping hat, you could probably pick one up in your local Tesco? It’s hardly groundbreaking! This is where influencers get the notion that they are actually influencing people. “Ooh where did you get your socks lovely?”, “aw love your gloves, where are they from”. People are so dense!!

If you have teens you will recognise this as a "first comment" senario. Teens use it as a: look at me, I'm important, I commented first, I commented, I got a response .... it is very interesting to observe in adults.

• Heart
If you have teens you will recognise this as a "first comment" senario. Teens use it as a: look at me, I'm important, I commented first, I commented, I got a response .... it is very interesting to observe in adults.
I think Lucyandthebump must be a teenager then 🤣 now there is a woman with quite serious issues.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something is definitely amiss at murder mansion ...... cue gushy post about just spending quality time together, having a slow day

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On the self employed support, you can't just apply for it. Firstly your sent a letter from HMRC saying you might be able to make a claim and you need to check your eligibility. Then you check if your eligible and if your lucky enough to be eligible you then have to make the claim. All this is done on line. You have to fill in the form and then they tell you how much your entitled too. It was quite straightforward. I have just done it this morning for my OH.

Reactions: 3
I think they have had a row. She could have had a dig that her selling work is bringing in more wonga than Lee's offshore work.
You can see her doing this, she has such a bitchy attitude. All that crap she used to spout about the pressure being the sole earner in the household, Never a thought before when it was just him keeping them all. Never seeing their marriage as a mature partnership, more for Verruca Salt to get what she wants all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I didn't think we were allowed to try and moderate the thread? Surely we're allowed to speculate why they might be quiet? It's not like they're not known for being a pair of money grabbers is it?

• Haha
I didn't think we were allowed to try and moderate the thread? Surely we're allowed to speculate why they might be quiet? It's not like they're not known for being a pair of money grabbers is it?
Are you referring to the furlough stuff? I think it's fine to speculate but the poster seemed to state it as fact, which was picked up by someone else as fact. I don't think it's moderating to point out that there is no evidence to suggest they are claiming for furlough etc. surely it's just part of the discussion? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Dear God she’s washing her face again! How many times does she think we want to see her washing her mug?! Bore off Grabby. Obviously lazy cow had a lie in if she’s not washed her face til 10am. Anyone would think it was HER who had been away working!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Pretty sure its total
It won’t be Total he works for. From the detailed info she continually posts about pick up/ drop off times I would imagine he’s on Nexens Buzzard but he’ll be contracted to Wood group.

Reactions: 5
I mean, that would be a risky game. It’s fully illegal to continue work while on furlough. Also they probably earned more than 50k so aren’t eligable for the furlough scheme?
It’s not illegal to claim the self employed grant and still work.
It’s very different from being furloughed of employment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.