Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really rather anxious to know how the grass is.
This will be why there’s trouble at the mansion of dreams. She wouldn’t have touched his grass the whole time he was grafting because she was so so busy swinging in her swing chair with her visitors. He will be fuming at his belter babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not derailing but UK citizens have one NI number. Anyone claiming anything needs to supply this. They won't accept furlough as a "help" call. People will need to properly claim and be assessed. People would also have needed to fully state ALL income. The Government won't individually assess each persons (mulitple) jobs.

The thing I came on to say is 34K sales: There is no way she has spent time advising customers, so she now "knows" sheep will blindly spend ££ on anything to be her "friend" NOW THAT IS WORRYING.

Reactions: 7
All very telling that she is all over instagram and he hasn’t posted a thing since he landed
Lying low after being caught out messaging again , or which I think is the case absolutely furious that she used his accounts to send messages knowing he would get the crappy end of the stick either way deceitful and nasty behaviour comes back might take time Karma dances to its own tune but it will come back , she is ruining her marriage and her bairns childhood for vanity and money she is putting out poison and she will get this right back , sadly others innocent in this tit show she calls her best life will suffer too .

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What ever happened to her zoella daily post .. lasted 1 day .. 2 days .. thought she was really going to make a go of it

What ever happened to her zoella daily post .. lasted 1 day .. 2 days .. thought she was really going to make a go of it

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The ones on the loved up pic & one person said she was dependent on Lee then was jumped on by the sheep?! That was some attack 😕
Thanks, I hadn't realised they were on Facebook when they were posted yesterday. It's just the usual clean up to look all fake perfect and shiny in Meldrum Towers.

Are you not a bit pissed off to be paying at least 25% more for something just to fund someone else's "little extras" when you could be having those "little extras" yourself?
This is absolutely not in defence of Beggy, but whatever you buy, you pay a similar markup. To cover the cost of shops / stores / staff etc. Think if it was a friend, as mentioned above, I’d rather them have it.

• Haha
Just catching up thourght he worked nelsons or shearwater.
But I'm clueless about oil industry and who his employer is clearly he's been going to work with no mention of testing or restrictions quarantine. The meldrums are oversharers so can just imagine a vlog he got tested for covid same dramatic title as eh nearly died in a helicopter crash but dident.

're speculation about furlough may be it's best start off post saying In my opinion.
I'm doubtful these 2 cocunts that clever.
It just seem like she always falls on her feet I don't envy their life at all.
She clearly can't cope without any support so rebel fb sheep were right there.
I do imagine theirs resentment both sides in that marriage.

I think they had some sort of stuff hence why he changed name he's fed up being meldrum dogsbody.
Technically under oil industry rules she he shouldent post from rig.
She's not posted on you tube last few weeks as she can't be arsed as was said here the last vlog posted was all Lee.
Her main focus is mind body hole and making as much easy money as she can.
You tube is no longer her jam.
The reignited the meldrums channel has not managed to up it's views or followers maybe that was lees way back in.
Baffled now lees managed to score Insta ads without representation as he's not listed as whalar star.

My husband is obsessed with garden and watering perfect lawn.
Wonder of lees come home to a tit Brown lawn and something bad underneath his hole.
Not to mention crappy nappies in driveway , messy house and no food plus piled Bertie tit in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The ones on the loved up pic & one person said she was dependent on Lee then was jumped on by the sheep?! That was some attack 😕

I talked to the lady who said that via messager (and may have pointed her towards here...hi, if you’re here 👋☺) and she’s great!!!

Reactions: 11
Lying low after being caught out messaging again , or which I think is the case absolutely furious that she used his accounts to send messages knowing he would get the crappy end of the stick either way deceitful and nasty behaviour comes back might take time Karma dances to its own tune but it will come back , she is ruining her marriage and her bairns childhood for vanity and money she is putting out poison and she will get this right back , sadly others innocent in this tit show she calls her best life will suffer too .
Exactly my thoughts on the whole dm saga, it was definitely her and he’s getting the backlash so hence the cold atmosphere between them!!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up thourght he worked nelsons or shearwater.
But I'm clueless about oil industry and who his employer is clearly he's been going to work with no mention of testing or restrictions quarantine. The meldrums are oversharers so can just imagine a vlog he got tested for covid same dramatic title as eh nearly died in a helicopter crash but dident.

're speculation about furlough may be it's best start off post saying In my opinion.
I'm doubtful these 2 cocunts that clever.
It just seem like she always falls on her feet I don't envy their life at all.
She clearly can't cope without any support so rebel fb sheep were right there.
I do imagine theirs resentment both sides in that marriage.

I think they had some sort of stuff hence why he changed name he's fed up being meldrum dogsbody.
Technically under oil industry rules she he shouldent post from rig.
She's not posted on you tube last few weeks as she can't be arsed as was said here the last vlog posted was all Lee.
Her main focus is mind body hole and making as much easy money as she can.
You tube is no longer her jam.
The reignited the meldrums channel has not managed to up it's views or followers maybe that was lees way back in.
Baffled now lees managed to score Insta ads without representation as he's not listed as whalar star.

My husband is obsessed with garden and watering perfect lawn.
Wonder of lees come home to a tit Brown lawn and something bad underneath his hole.
Not to mention crappy nappies in driveway , messy house and no food plus piled Bertie tit in the garden.
Yip, welcome home to dogsbody Lee!

There's a slight mention of testing in his IG post, see the conversation with an obvious colleague. Testing 48 hours in advance. Lee could claim one of them is showing symptoms, give him a few more days at home. I wouldn't put it past them to create a drama.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.