Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He works for a service company, not Shell,they would never employ someone with no qualifications!
Is a service company like a agency
So maybe he works multiple rigs as he said he worked for petrofac in the past and think his brother still does.
It just be different rig to one he used to be on.
Wonder of he still best mates with the bunker boys
His linked in doesn't say who he works for other locals mentioned shell and she'll haven't reduced amount workers so assumed he was shell.

Attachments

Last edited:
Could be Repsol Sinopec he works for think they used to be Talisman. Or Taqa or Equinor.

Last edited:
Is a service company like a agency
So maybe he works multiple rigs as he said he worked for petrofac in the past and think his brother still does.
It just be different rig to one he used to be on.
Wonder of he still best mates with the bunker boys
Could be Repsol Sinopec he works for think they used to be Talisman. Or Taqa or Equinor.
Pretty sure its total

Reactions: 1
I disagree. She’s called it ‘mind body soul’ with a description of content. If she’d called it ‘Rebecca Meldrums Tropic Insta‘ then fair enough But once again she is bending rules to suit herself. She should 100% be labelling every tropic post as AD.
She doesn't have to because it's a private page so technically it's a personal account rather than a business account as you can't have a private business account on Instagram. Her Tropics page is run by her as a private individual rather than as an influencer and she's demonstrated that by keeping it private so the rules don't apply.

Not saying it's right, but that is why she had done it ✌

Reactions: 1
Evenin' ya bunch of bastards!

🍷 Just catching up here 👀 You have been a busy lot!

...and it appears our Beggy has been too - how much for selling out over-priced serums & crème's ?! Swings & roundabouts, wont last :sleep:

I see Lee has returned from the rig!

Lee-Mary Meldrum.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I know this is a really silly thing to be annoyed about but I find it SO infuriating when people comment things like “where’s your hat from”. Like FFS, it’s a bleeping hat, you could probably pick one up in your local Tesco? It’s hardly groundbreaking! This is where influencers get the notion that they are actually influencing people. “Ooh where did you get your socks lovely?”, “aw love your gloves, where are they from”. People are so dense!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is a really silly thing to be annoyed about but I find it SO infuriating when people comment things like “where’s your hat from”. Like FFS, it’s a bleeping hat, you could probably pick one up in your local Tesco? It’s hardly groundbreaking! This is where influencers get the notion that they are actually influencing people. “Ooh where did you get your socks lovely?”, “aw love your gloves, where are they from”. People are so dense!!
I think they're just so star struck and desperate to try and get a response from her, it makes me cringe for them, find your own clothes FFS 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Lee is not posting anything and there are no videos because they are claiming government assistance in the 'furlough' scheme for self employed.

He is working off shore, she made 8,000 last month selling snake oil and they are claiming assistance from the tax payer!!

Lets face it they know how to fiddle the system, they got a shared ownership house when he wasn't a first time buyer.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Lee is not posting anything and there are no videos because they are claiming government assistance in the 'furlough' scheme for self employed.

He is working off shore, she made 8,000 last month selling snake oil and they are claiming assistance from the tax payer!!

Lets face it they know how to fiddle the system, they got a shared ownership house when he wasn't a first time buyer.....
How can they claim?

I thought I could as self employed but can't...

I mean, that would be a risky game. It’s fully illegal to continue work while on furlough. Also they probably earned more than 50k so aren’t eligable for the furlough scheme?

Reactions: 3
They both look so old and haggered in the latested photo...Lee having to keep the glasses on to try and make him look less tit.

Anyone envious of the money for nothing insta life should look at that photo because nothing is for free.They have paid, they have aged 10 years since DLP..lies and deceit, fakeness 'living your best life', more lies, having no real friends, being the laughing stock of the community, your children's teachers holding you in contempt for the suffering you put your children through.

It all come at a price and you can see it on their facesse in that picture..

• Heart
I bet they apply for a government bounce back loan and use that to fund their home improvements. She’ll say covid affected her income on Mrs meldrum ltd

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Oh man, “literally” 🙄😂 superwoman for looking after her own 3 children??? She made them! They are her responsibility!
That is what being a parent is.
Even during a pandemic.

That kind of comment really annoys me!
I am also a SAHM of 3, I just get on with my job of looking after my children, it’s not difficult, in fact I enjoy it.
But you should all now address me as “Literally Superwoman”
🙄😂 ffs literally superwoman, so she can fly and stuff?
Totally this! Why does she constantly have her hand out for some kind of motherhood medal?? Hasn’t she realised after 8 years, there ain’t one 😂 and also how about single parents who do what she does every.single.goddamn.day......she has no clue

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think they're just so star struck and desperate to try and get a response from her, it makes me cringe for them, find your own clothes FFS 🙄
I was thinking the same about the "dm me guys if you have any tropics questions, I'm here to help" bet she has a lot of sheep message her who have no intension/funds to buy the products but just want to have some sort conversation with her. Sad really.

Reactions: 8

I wouldn't put it past them to be honest 🤔

Reactions: 6

Seriously? Can they do this?! Wouldn’t surprise me. Surely not with the amount they’re bringing in...

Lee is very quiet on his IG, unusual for him......

Reactions: 5

This is what is annoying me people taking furlough when they don’t need it!! People do realise we are going to have to pay this money back in taxes when this is all over!!

Even more annoying i work for the nhs haven’t stop working risking our lives every shift haven’t took any of this money and our taxes will rise too!! So unfair!!

So his money 6,000 her 8,000 plus furlough up to 2,500 a month!! Wtf I hope the taxes people jump on them and screw them over!! Greedy fuckers!!

Reactions: 12
This is what is annoying me people taking furlough when they don’t need it!! People do realise we are going to have to pay this money back in taxes when this is all over!!

Even more annoying i work for the nhs haven’t stop working risking our lives every shift haven’t took any of this money and our taxes will rise too!! So unfair!!

So his money 6,000 her 8,000 plus furlough up to 2,500 a month!! Wtf I hope the taxes people jump on them and screw them over!! Greedy fuckers!!
The poster was speculating, there is nothing anywhere to suggest they are doing this ✌

Reactions: 6
Why no videos and no posts from Lee?...even at the hight of liftgate they were not this quiet....

They are greedy fuckers who want lots of money for no effort.

They have a history of fiddeling the system, they are both decietful liars with no morals.

Waiting to be proved wrong...

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.