Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was about to give reason for her finding it difficult for being on her own with the girls, while Lee is offshore:
My husband works offshore also, not a nice little rotation though, and I work full time (currently from home with the kids to be entertained and school work supported) there have been late nights and tears. I was speaking to my neighbour yesterday and she said keep it up etc. I replied I know I’m not the only one in this situation and it’s just the new normal that I have to adapt to. But I think when I find it all really tough, and I get emotional, I do think I’m the only one. I try to reason with myself that there are others out there in the same boat and how it must be to be on the front line, but I personally don’t have anyone else in this situation. Therefore no one to rant with and bounce off of. It’s even the same with just normal life and not covid-19.
But then I reminded myself that she struggles with parenting and being with her girls at any point, it is only exasperated when he is away. She needs to work on her attitude towards her family life. I know I give myself a shake and tell myself to pull it together, not allowing the down and hard times to take over the happy times. My children’s smile and chat cheer me up, they don’t irritate me!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It's the whole name change and being far too quiet .its odd.. being given into trouble off shore for posting things he shouldnt when on the rig ? Even when hes home he was always straight away stories . No bike ride last night ? Surely one of the girls would have wanted it.

Reactions: 6
Lee is not posting anything and there are no videos because they are claiming government assistance in the 'furlough' scheme for self employed.

He is working off shore, she made 8,000 last month selling snake oil and they are claiming assistance from the tax payer!!

Lets face it they know how to fiddle the system, they got a shared ownership house when he wasn't a first time buyer.....
How do you know they’re claiming - surely if he was furloughed his employer would’ve declared it and he couldn’t work.

If you’ve no evidence then it’s not right to make stuff up. The meldrums do enough on their own to warranty people being angry with them but I don’t agree with just making stuff up about them because you think it’s right.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can’t be furloughed as a contractor anyway , as you are not on staff payroll. Not that we know anything really about his employment but if something did happen and they did lay off contractors, it would be to them to claim one of the government schemes as self employed but not furlough. Furlough means you retain all benefits & service etc apart from salary, contractors don’t have that. I agree it’s speculation something has happened with his job and I don’t get it tbh. Maybe he’s meant to be staying at home for 14 days.. is that a rule for coming back on shore does anyone know ? I haven’t actaully watched them for a couple or days just been following here just seems far fetched to claim to know the status of his work 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
She doesn't have to because it's a private page so technically it's a personal account rather than a business account as you can't have a private business account on Instagram. Her Tropics page is run by her as a private individual rather than as an influencer and she's demonstrated that by keeping it private so the rules don't apply.

Not saying it's right, but that is why she had done it ✌
Thank you for explaining that

She really has no morals, values or integrity. She knows some of her sheep will follow any account she makes (probably the most lonely & vulnerable who see her as a friend recommending her faves) and she set that up on the pretence of following her fitness journey, “hippy” stuff and a bit of skin care.
For how silly she is with some situations she is so calculating when it comes to money......Tropics was her plan but she ‘just had a party and loved it so much she decided to get involved’ then set up a fake account to sell without having to label ads.

I wouldn’t swap their money for their life......no matter what she has she’s never happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Meld washing her problems away

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His phone will have been confiscated again for sliding into other women's dms and trolling hard working wifey with his easy life offshore.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not furloughed from is contracting job...it's the self employed youtube/insta business they will be claiming government support from..hence no videos, insta stories from Pat

Reactions: 10
You can’t be furloughed as a contractor anyway , as you are not on staff payroll. Not that we know anything really about his employment but if something did happen and they did lay off contractors, it would be to them to claim one of the government schemes as self employed but not furlough. Furlough means you retain all benefits & service etc apart from salary, contractors don’t have that. I agree it’s speculation something has happened with his job and I don’t get it tbh. Maybe he’s meant to be staying at home for 14 days.. is that a rule for coming back on shore does anyone know ? I haven’t actaully watched them for a couple or days just been following here just seems far fetched to claim to know the status of his work 🤷‍♀️

I think what people are getting at is that he maybe has furloughed from his role at Mrs Meldrum Ltd - as a salaried employee of the company he can do so (and so can she) this would mean he would be able to claim 80% of his Mrs M Ltd salary and continue working off shore as you can be furloughed from one company and work for another. If he’s furloughed from Mrs M Ltd he isn’t allowed to do any “work” for that company which may explain his radio silence?

Reactions: 9
How do you know they’re claiming - surely if he was furloughed his employer would’ve declared it and he couldn’t work.

If you’ve no evidence then it’s not right to make stuff up. The meldrums do enough on their own to warranty people being angry with them but I don’t agree with just making stuff up about them because you think it’s right.
I agree......there was chat on here last night about people doing some digging to find out where Lee worked and posted possible places. I am no-way a Meldrum fan but they have never given out that information and I don’t think it’s right that the information should be found here, it’s giving them grounds to call troll.
Stick to the facts and as said, Rebecca puts enough crap out there for us to discuss.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think what people are getting at is that he maybe has furloughed from his role at Mrs Meldrum Ltd - as a salaried employee of the company he can do so (and so can she) this would mean he would be able to claim 80% of his Mrs M Ltd salary and continue working off shore as you can be furloughed from one company and work for another. If he’s furloughed from Mrs M Ltd he isn’t allowed to do any “work” for that company which may explain his radio silence?
He is down as a director not a salaried employee ? He’ll be paid in dividends not salary

Reactions: 3
He is down as a director not a salaried employee ? He’ll be paid in dividends not salary
Not true.

My husband and I have a ltd company, we are both directors. We are also both salaried employees of the company. Yes, my husband takes money in dividends also.

Reactions: 7
They will be claiming that the ads have dried up because of Covid and getting the government to pay their meldrum ltd salaries...no dear the Ads have dried up because you are untouchable!

All the while pat is getting an off shore salary and she is making 8,000 a month on tropics.

This is where our taxes, the taxes of NHS workers are going!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Thank you for explaining that

She really has no morals, values or integrity. She knows some of her sheep will follow any account she makes (probably the most lonely & vulnerable who see her as a friend recommending her faves) and she set that up on the pretence of following her fitness journey, “hippy” stuff and a bit of skin care.
For how silly she is with some situations she is so calculating when it comes to money......Tropics was her plan but she ‘just had a party and loved it so much she decided to get involved’ then set up a fake account to sell without having to label ads.

I wouldn’t swap their money for their life......no matter what she has she’s never happy.
Agree it's a bit shady, especially as she knows she can build a big following on her private page without even really trying and not be bound by ASA guidelines. Although, because its private she won't be able to do paid ads for other companies or aff links so the Tropics will be her only source of income through that page - maybe that's her long term plan?

Not defending her but unless you have business premises you cannot claim anything for yourself and unless Lee is salaried she cannot claim
furlough for him. Wouldn’t put it passed them to try!

It's the whole name change and being far too quiet .its odd.. being given into trouble off shore for posting things he shouldnt when on the rig ? Even when hes home he was always straight away stories . No bike ride last night ? Surely one of the girls would have wanted it.
Name change?

Lee is not posting anything and there are no videos because they are claiming government assistance in the 'furlough' scheme for self employed.

He is working off shore, she made 8,000 last month selling snake oil and they are claiming assistance from the tax payer!!

Lets face it they know how to fiddle the system, they got a shared ownership house when he wasn't a first time buyer.....
Re: furlough
Is this speculation or do you know this to be the case

I think they have had a row. She could have had a dig that her selling work is bringing in more wonga than Lee's offshore work.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.