Mrs Meldrum #84 Kids in their rooms while she sips on tea, parenting’s easy, isn’t it Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For anyone who wanted to see the Facebook convo. Red is the OP, yellow is the other big ally, and blue is everyone else, sheep or not.
1-10
(sorry, there are 17 pics)

11-17
Sounds like her sheep are as bleeping lazy as her, if I downed tools when my other half walks through the door we’d be at war!!! Her and her sheep deserve each other

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh bloody hell, I thought for a moment she'd plaited some hair and had a wee dreadlock! It's the bloody dog lead or rope but it's like her hair 😂😂😂😂

Anyone else think she's put a pink tone through the mop?
Screenshot_20200514-153459_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Oh bloody hell, I thought for a moment she'd plaited some hair and had a wee dreadlock! It's the bloody dog lead or rope but it's like her hair 😂😂😂😂

Anyone else think she's put a pink tone through the mop? View attachment 129962
Since she’s not going anywhere you would think she’d take advantage of it and treat her hair to a mask 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve been doing a weekly mask on my hair & using very little heat and my hairs thanking me for it

Reactions: 7

Anyone else think she's put a pink tone through the mop? View attachment 129962
If she has tried to dye her hair pink then she has 100% copied Heather at Imperfectlyperfectparent, she dyed hers the other day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For anyone who wanted to see the Facebook convo. Red is the OP, yellow is the other big ally, and blue is everyone else, sheep or not.
1-10
(sorry, there are 17 pics)

11-17
Some of them are so deluded! It's like they haven't seen her bitching and moaning about her kids?! 😂 or maybe they agree with eye rolling and muttering "for fucks sake" coz the kids don't want to be out in the garden alone 🤷‍♀️ (that and many other crappy things she does!)

Reactions: 8
I wish people would realise they can defend Rebecca if they want to. I kept seeing people say “I’m not defending her but....” I’m not trying to moderate the thread and remove if need be but we are not like Rebecca and if anyone has a valid point we won’t delete and block like she does! She is not bad through and through. She is an absolute idiot in many ways and I think we can all agree will not take anything on board or take responsibility but surely we can all see that we can all defend areas of her behaviour if we want to. We might not agree but please don’t apologise for putting your point across or suggesting something isn’t completely true. If it’s bullshit and outright lie and just coming on to cause trouble on the other hand then us bastards will all have something to say 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 27
What a bleeping neep. Trying to make out she's relaxing and 'in the moment' but the only moment she's in is trying to get a pic. What a sad life.
Find me a more punchable face than that...

Not that I would of course!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She doesn't have to because it's a private page so technically it's a personal account rather than a business account as you can't have a private business account on Instagram. Her Tropics page is run by her as a private individual rather than as an influencer and she's demonstrated that by keeping it private so the rules don't apply.

Not saying it's right, but that is why she had done it ✌
How about the fact she tells people on her main page to go over and look, or ask for a add on to it?? She’s so slippery🤬

Reactions: 6
Three likes on pics? Not much engagement.

@EdgyLegend suppose about Rebecca and Lee's relationship, unless you've anything else to spill ☕

Also, is it ok to ask if you think there will be ever be a time you can show us photos of painting the kitchen

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Who mentioned Lee not posting a story out on the bikes... honestly so so predictable! If he has to get tested and isolate before his next rig trip she’ll lose her tit. That’s an extra 2 days at least in isolation in a hotel for him. Never mind she’s such a superhero boss mum managing her 3 children while he’s away so another 2 days won’t put her up nor down.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I presumed he had got tested before his last trip and then gone back home. Remember the picture of Aberdeen beach a couple of days before he went offshore.

I presume that meant he went into Aberdeen for testing

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.