Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she had her birthday and didn’t at the very least have her parents round. The rules don’t apply to her. That’s why they were quiet, because they couldn’t show her birthday without backlash. And is this poppy’s pushchair in the garden or did they have guests with kids round, because I never see poppy in a pushchair....

View attachment 113824
Wow eagle eyes!! That looks like a bugaboo and poppy had a different pushchair 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
if They have had family round they should hang their heads in shame.
Come on them meldrums .. you read on here. Explain the pram...

Reactions: 14
Oh f*#! off Grabecca. You are not contemplating shaving your hair off. After losing my hair due to cancer treatment believe me you do not want to shave your hair off. How dare you be so flippant just to get a photo of you eye bleeping yourself and wanting “I love your hair” feedback from the sheep. I will never have a bad hair day again as I’m happy to have hair - and my health.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
In her defence (through gritted teeth!) it does look like the babyzen pushchair they had. See a pic on her gram from August.

Reactions: 5
I see she’s changed her Insta bio. At least she has realised she’s not an adventurer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Our belter bad boy Pat must be getting a bit of a sweat on!
Price of oil is now negative, there is going to be a SERIOUS cut in production.

Anyone know what kind of contract big daddy cannon was able to get him? Is he a contractor??

Maybe try hair conditioner before deciding to shave it off?
Just a thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I see she’s changed her Insta bio. At least she has realised she’s not an adventurer 😂
Awww no guyyyyssssss you tube isn’t her jam anymore!!!!! 😂 apparently she’s sharing REAL FAMILY LIFE on you tube now. Cool story Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Even secondary school kids aren't getting much, one of mine is in year 7 and is completing all set work in 2 hours maximum. They can do their work and have a slow day, my child chooses to start at normal start time so they are done for the rest of the day.

Reactions: 9
Oh f*#! off Grabecca. You are not contemplating shaving your hair off. After losing my hair due to cancer treatment believe me you do not want to shave your hair off. How dare you be so flippant just to get a photo of you eye bleeping yourself and wanting “I love your hair” feedback from the sheep. I will never have a bad hair day again as I’m happy to have hair - and my health.
Glad you got through it.
Same here, lost my beautiful hair to chemo as the M&S sweater didn’t cure my breast cancer.
I can’t actually stand it when people shave their heads for fundraising as it is in no way the same as every hair on your body falling out due to being poisoned. So when attention getters say tit like this it makes me rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Radio silence yesterday...???
Perhaps she was busy on a conference call to her management - to discuss and update her new instagram bio?

I mean that’s what REAL families do isn’t it?
Who doesn’t have their own management?

Last edited:
Perhaps she was busy on a conference call to her management - to discuss and update her new instagram bio?

Yeh real family dont do what they do .... how many real families have 700 disposable income a week.
Or a mum who rathers speaks to them through a camera making sure it's getting filmed for likes

Reactions: 6

She's probably hanging out her arse after the birthday bbq yesterday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Has she already forgotten the video she did about how to home school??

1 day of home school and she was an expert, advising us all on how to do it properly, and now she’s bored of it so she’s binned it.

duck sake!
Make up your mind.
To be fair to them, most of the ones that had a full day of school mapped out have binned it off for something more relaxed. Personally I've no idea how anyone gets their kids to sit for hours on bed doing school stuff. My daughters in reception so doesnt get loads each week, and most of it is fun stuff, but its hard to get her to want to sit and do more than one bit a day! 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.