Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who the actual duck would want to eat that manky, burnt burger?
They should have spent more time concentrating on cooking, rather than the styling.
Fuckin muppets, pair of them

And sure as tit, that plate of food is for all 5 of them

I’d love to know how her meat free, tea-total life is going....?
💁🏼‍♀️😂👌🏼

View attachment 118784
that is such a crappy filter on the the food. The steak looks...like plastic?

Reactions: 6
You know how loads of the country have had lots of internet broadband probs... And not just virgin media.... Please please p!ease let there be a Banchory meldrum cannon road outage for at LEAST 24 hrs on all landline with and mobile networks...I know it means we won't see her online shite that makes us groan/ want to vom\ scream/ laugh on here... But to me...imagining her phone being useless!!!! Utterly priceless... Having to have no phone, no nannymclee and 3 kids to actually spend AlL day with and home parent with NO internet.!!! I get they 've all got tablets and she's gets them on the BBC online daily lessons for Saf and flo... And not being able to print of twinkle work sheets😂😂😂😂😁😁😁

#mrs-meldrum-83 it's beggy mcfree, no more veggie for me, queen crap seller of tropics banchoree!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We are not all in the same boat guys!

Some are lying awake wondering how they’ll find their kids next meal.
Some are being given free food and paid to post photos of it.

some would negotiate a deal where they could ‘advertise’ this food and still donate it to a family in dire need.

others have a BBQ in the garden of their half a million pound home and smile smugly into a camera.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yep.. We have no evidence greedy mctightpurse has donated anything at ALL in this world crisis. She didn't even promote the Bignightin on in Thursday did they??? Donating by text was a piece of piss. HE she even mentioned captain Tom or others locally doing similar to sponsor? I found this amazing 90 yr old on the Guardian..Using her desired to climb the equivalent of a mountsin... Admits she was inspired by Captain tom. Why aren't those lazy two doing something... like for that 26 activity fundraising thing... anything! We 've no evidence they've donated anything 😠😠😠 Here you are greedy grubby smelly leggings... A 90 yr old puts you to bleeping SHAME... Hey lazy use your daily hr quiet time and use the stairs outside your kids rooms you force/ shut them to be in on their own an hour daily... Least you will hear it they have an accident..😵😰😠

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My family member who due to illness has to isolate both him and wife didn’t get notification of grocery slot from supermarket till last week. How the heck she got a recurring slot is beyond me.
She doesn't have a recurring slot I'm bloody sure of that, if she did pat wouldn't be needing to go to do the weekly shop 🙄

To have a recurring slot you need to have a delivery pass (well asda do not sure about tesco) I've had a pass for years and a recurring delivery slot every week. Yes I could go to the shop and do my weekly shop myself just now but I've kept my pass and carry on getting my shopping delivered but have been doing my parents, who are over 70, shop at the same time. Delivery slots are actually quite easy to get at our asda now so the last few weeks theyve done their own order, but I continue to keep my recurring slot and use it every week so we know the option is there.

They'd be better off getting a summer house as a playhouse for the girls, we have a playhouse which both kids play in but it's already getting to small. In hindsight a summer house would have been way more sensible and would have grown with them.

As for Donald Russell the order I was going to make will now be going to Aberdeenshire larder!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why does he always do that face ...it’s so cringe !
Cos he’s fake as duck. It’s all an act. Deep down they are the saddest most boring uninteresting uninspiring people in the world.

It’s a complete waste of time brands working with her. Followers do not engage with her ADs, she’s got limited comments on all her posts so you can only engage if you follow, half the comments are replies from the bleeping butcher, a comment from Lee about being the BBQ King - I’d be more inclined to say Lackie personally but there you go and then a comment from her Mum. Then let’s not even get started on the backlash and the deleting of comments the brand itself is having to do.. all that so these fuds can pretend they would ever in their wildest dreams buy steaks and high quality sausages for a BBQ and to promote food banks?! Rebecca wouldn’t give anyone the steam off her own piss if she couldn’t sell it never mind donate to anyone in need. Said it before and I’ll say it again charity begins and ends at home with these two parasites.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That would give her commission of just under £700. A way to go to keep the mansion afloat!
Not bad for doing duck all. Most people wash their face for free 😡 the only reason shes sold any is because of her 100k followers theres still a few sheep happy to spend money on overpriced face cream coz beggy meld said so.

Reactions: 5
Just seen Bertie in the sand tray, surprised he didn’t break it! So dangerous allowing him to just jump in, what if the children were playing there and he jumped in? He’s not a small dog and could easily hurt them.
Wish they would train him properly as cockapoos are good natured dogs in my experience.
What happens if he pees in it

• Sick
Reactions: 2
That would give her commission of just under £700. A way to go to keep the mansion afloat!
Long time lurker but couldn’t resist commenting! She should also know that Fareshare then makes Charities buy the donated food off them. I manage a charity and a foodbank and we have set up an Emergency food hub, we’ve done 7000 food packs in the last four weeks. Food which we have to buy from places like Fareshare!
If only she just donated instead of making money of people’s hardship!
[/QUOTE
But how much of those products did they buy themselves to keep them afloat & in the mlm scheme? She said herself she ordered a load. Also who is buying this tit ?!

Reactions: 3
recurring slots are not available at the moment, we have annual pass and do it normally but at the moment you just have to grab a slot when you can. She is speaking shite again. Lee is out at the shops all the time- he was straight to shops when he came off chopper, on Beggy‘s birthday he was out and where did the plants and compost come from today?! She lies so much she can’t even keep track.
recurring slots are not available at the moment, we have annual pass and do it normally but at the moment you just have to grab a slot when you can. She is speaking shite again. Lee is out at the shops all the time- he was straight to shops when he came off chopper, on Beggy‘s birthday he was out and where did the plants and compost come from today?! She lies so much she can’t even keep track.

I’ve had a recurring slot with ASDA since week one of lockdown. Could be I'm in a quieter area though with less pressure on deliveries.

State of that washing machine 🤢 everyone’s gets a bit scummy sometimes but don’t post it for the world to see 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.