Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those are old scan photos. They've been on that board since they lived in their old house.

It's her birthday today and a year removed, or nearly, from the infamous St Andrew's trip when everything really went tits up. That must taint her birthday big time.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
How strange that they are still pinned to the notice board though. Poppy as the youngest is what, two and a half now? Scan pictures fade if left in the light, wouldn’t you put them away somewhere safe? I know I did with all of mine.
It’s florences as far as I know I remember it from the old house

Reactions: 2
Don’t feed the trolls. They’re doing it as click bait. The bastard trolls are being trolled.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s even weirder then! It’s been on the notice board for how many years? Even through a house move - strange 🤷‍♀️
Florence is the golden child sure, I always thought it was strange they would have one child’s scans up when they had 2 kids not to mind now with 3 kids!!

Reactions: 10
I put my son's ultrasound in his baby book for him to look back on he's older! It would be so nice if she did the same with the girls

• Heart
Reactions: 8
After looking at Lee’s latest post.... does anyone really believe a BBQ really happened?? He’s chilling with a beer in the aftermath of it all at 6 oc after pic earlier at lunchtime of his ‘ lovely’😬🤓reheated dinner ....Massive plate of grub for the big boy😉from last night? Me thinks more of the usual lies, lies, lies ... think Beggy is having a strop over her non existent present of Earrings and a bookmark...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
After looking at Lee’s latest post.... does anyone really believe a BBQ really happened?? He’s chilling with a beer in the aftermath of it all at 6 oc after pic earlier at lunchtime of his ‘ lovely’😬🤓reheated dinner ....Massive plate of grub for the big boy😉from last night? Me thinks more of the usual lies, lies, lies ... think Beggy is having a strop over her non existent present of Earrings and a bookmark...
It does seem a bit odd that he’s had a massive plate of food for lunch and then apparently had a BBQ dinner a couple of hours later...
Usually we would have seen photos and boomerangs of him cooking on the grill and him with his wee can of shandy in the garden...!
Maybe all the fun birthday footage is being saved for a birthday vlog.... wonder if they have a couple of robes from the Fairmont Hotel that they can put on this evening, bring back all the good memories from last year....or maybe not!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Or it happened and her parents came over, we know they’ve been over dropping food and things for the girls, there’s nothing on the gram cause tattle bastards are bloody smart and noticing things in the background and calling them out. If there’s no pictures there’s no evidence ...... that or she had a shite day and she’s sulking!

Reactions: 20
Lee’s poor birthday message was dire!
He really made no effort did he??! 😂
Just happy birthday we love you
Really is that it??
But I suppose when you have her as a wife then there really isn’t a lot to big her up on
He could hardly put Happy birthday to my racist beggy wife and lousy mother to the girls
We hope you have the best day having me time on a walk with Bertie remenisimg this time last year when it all went tits up
We will celebrate properly when this is over with our friends and family but no filming it this time coz you know after last time!!!
Anyway you little so so tiny babe I love you when I’m not being made to be the cook/cleaner/babysitter/general dogsbody when I’m not hardgrafting at work offshore
Lots of love Pat and the three incovieninces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This must surely be making their buttocks clench and adding to the hidden bad mood... No aeroplanes flying.. Less trains road transport must equal much lower oil demand ?? Law of supply and demand ??

Reactions: 4
It does seem a bit odd that he’s had a massive plate of food for lunch and then apparently had a BBQ dinner a couple of hours later...
Usually we would have seen photos and boomerangs of him cooking on the grill and him with his wee can of shandy in the garden...!
Maybe all the fun birthday footage is being saved for a birthday vlog.... wonder if they have a couple of robes from the Fairmont Hotel that they can put on this evening, bring back all the good memories from last year....or maybe not!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂
Nah, it would have been one Richmond sausage between the 5 of them, not an ista worthy bbq!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee’s poor birthday message was dire!
He really made no effort did he??! 😂
Just happy birthday we love you
Really is that it??
But I suppose when you have her as a wife then there really isn’t a lot to big her up on
He could hardly put Happy birthday to my racist beggy wife and lousy mother to the girls
We hope you have the best day having me time on a walk with Bertie remenisimg this time last year when it all went tits up
We will celebrate properly when this is over with our friends and family but no filming it this time coz you know after last time!!!
Anyway you little so so tiny babe I love you when I’m not being made to be the cook/cleaner/babysitter/general dogsbody when I’m not hardgrafting at work offshore
Lots of love Pat and the three incovieninces
Do you think he even wrote it? 🤔 It's so so like his babelicious wife's writing style.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And clearly now she can’t be arsed with home schooling any more! Another thing bites the dust!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Has she just put -don't let anything you see here influence the way you do things-on her pic?? I thought that was her job and the reason why she does ads because she is an 'influencer'?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
And clearly now she can’t be arsed with home schooling any more! Another thing bites the dust!
Read: it’s so so much easier if I lie in bed reading tattle/ on the couch eye bleeping myself/ piss off to the tick wasteland with my baby (dog) while the kids get themselves up and play in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.