Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Slow is best, prefer days in the garden etc.

i swear a few weeks ago they all thrive on routine and structure???

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Do you think he even wrote it? 🤔 It's so so like his babelicious wife's writing style.
First thing I thought too. I know it’s Patsy NoNuts, but what man actually writes ‘so so’. I think Reb has so so picked her most flattering photo and so so written her own so so loved post

• Haha
Reactions: 20
man you 've missed so much.. Not even one photo with him. Summat def off in miserable mansion!😂

I bet the Cannons were round hence grid silence... They 'll have sneakily filmed some bits with the girls saying quiet bday off screen. Liar pants on fire.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Slow is best, prefer days in the garden etc.

i swear a few weeks ago they all thrive on routine and structure???
Every day is a slow day.
They both think very slowly.
I expect they had freinds and family round and are not keeping go lockdown rules.
They both thick selfish cocunts.

Reactions: 11
First thing I thought too. I know it’s Patsy NoNuts, but what man actually writes ‘so so’. I think Reb has so so picked her most flattering photo and so so written her own so so loved post
And we have proof a few weeks back that she writes his posts when she forgot whose account she was logged into 🤫

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I do reckon there is a bike ad coming up, they’ve done nothing but harp on about bloody bikes the last few days.
how is she managing to walk the dog if she’s going out on bike rides???

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Reading and reflecting on her post again. She makes the kids do work in the holidays when no work was set. Now school is back she missed day 1 and is now stating they won’t be doing as much work preferring to be in the garden (hot cup of tea anyone), walking and baking?! I’m loving that her sheep are not set with her plans. Primary school kids of that age aren’t to get loads to do. She can’t even be bothered doing that.

Schools will understand the challenges that some parents have in supporting children with their learning whilst working from home themselves. It’s hard. Personally I think it is a joke that the 2 layabouts can’t be arsed supporting their kids learning. What the hell message this sends out to her kids I can only imagine.... oh wait these are the same parents that continually took S out of school for their kindly gifted holidays.

They are PATHETIC. A bit less ME time and she could do both. Top tip - stop eyeballing yourself and put the dog down. You’re welcome.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
They likely see little value to education given the opportunity to earn very easy money landed in their laps. She in particular has a pathetic work ethic and cannot stick to anything. Neither of them seem grafters and both have an immaturity of a pre teen, their behaviours often matching a stomping child. For the Meldrums 'earning', whether that be a salary, respect, holidays or new clothes means nothing and rewards are seen as a right rather than a motivator for an education. They think 'they've done alright' without an education', so they place little value on it for their daughters.

Reactions: 13
Has she already forgotten the video she did about how to home school??

1 day of home school and she was an expert, advising us all on how to do it properly, and now she’s bored of it so she’s binned it.

duck sake!
Make up your mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Thanks for the eyeballing story Becs. Good to see your standards aren’t slipping. Now jog on and parent for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As usual inconsistent . They do what they want and the bare minimum we see a snippet for camera then I bet they just tell them go amuse themselves.
So crap now both of them at home.

I don't normally wish bad things on people but I think they due a major financial correction.
Oil and influencer industry looking very shakey.
Lee was last in 1st out and employed less than year possibly on short term contract.
She's the crappest influencer going hence why she goes down grabby affiliate link route and mlm business.
Is she bored of the horse yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There’s no way she had her birthday and didn’t at the very least have her parents round. The rules don’t apply to her. That’s why they were quiet, because they couldn’t show her birthday without backlash. And is this poppy’s pushchair in the garden or did they have guests with kids round, because I never see poppy in a pushchair....

D62D980A-0B6E-4138-9131-BA785B1B8CD5.jpeg

Reactions: 17
She’s such a bellend 🤦🏼‍♀️ Does she not realise how much of a knob she looks? I’m embarrassed for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am SURE she has deleted a story saying she had a "family bbq"?????
It’s her grid post. Plans for the day “sunshine, family, BBQ...”

I 100% think they had a party..... they normally insta story every waking minute of their mundane lives, yet yesterday- her birthday - it was practically radio silence and very vague photos not really showing anything??

Reactions: 10
I thought they were doing school work in the holidays because they needed routine

Rebecca has absolutely no bleeping idea what her kids actually need. She does whatever the duck she wants on any given day and to hell with the rest. No routine/school work today because it’s suits her, but when she wants it the other way it will be “my kids thrive on routine and having structure”

Everything she ever says is utter garbage.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.