Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I've taken all the footage of Bertie biting Poppy, showing the Meldrums willingly allowing it to happen and reported it to their local Dog Warden. I couldn't care less if I'm criticised on Tattle for doing so, I couldn't watch that poor child be put at risk of being seriously injured (or worse) because parents are too lazy and self absorbed to supervise and train. Everyone has a duty of care to report welfare concerns and there is no doubt in my mind those children are being put at risk by Lee and Rebecca allowing the dog to bite. A friend of the family lost her grandchild when a much loved family pet mauled them. It's no joking business, it's not about trolling or jealousy, it's about a parent and pet owner reporting harmful behaviour.

Berate me all you like but at least if god forbid a Meldrum child was seriously injured after I'd witnessed it and criticised it, I wouldn't feel guilty that I'd sat back and done nothing to prevent it as a concerned onlooker.

• Heart
Reactions: 76

Ems88

Chatty Member
She’s heard that only 10% of families wish to return to pre-lockdown life? Did she pluck this statistic out her arse? I’m honestly so fed up of these ‘influencers’ and their detachment from reality!
yep I love going to work and having to look after real sick people in full PPE you can’t breathe you can’t drink you can’t eat or go for a wee intill it’s your break times that if you get a break!! For 12 hours!! Seeing the panic in someone eyes when they can’t breathe and they ring there family for what’s possible the last time they will ever speak to them before we intubate and take to icu!! It’s great then having the fear after my shift that I couldn’t take this home to my babies scrub my hands and skin red raw!! Fuck sake I hate these influencers!!! They need a real dose of life!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

InstaFamous

Whilst she’s doing the Koala challenge, here’s a few facts about these little creatures that show them and Edgy aren’t so far removed:

Koalas have a smooth brain (like a chicken breast). This means that they lack higher level recognition and understanding that many other animals have - they’re just more than a little bit dumb.

If you gather a bunch of Eucalyptus leaves, which the koalas eat, and put them on a plate in front of the koala, the koala won’t know what to do with them; they just sit there and gawk at it. They will literally starve to death in a room full of food because they can’t recognise leaves on a plate as being the same food source as leaves on a tree.

As their food doesn’t provide a lot of energy, koalas are rather lethargic creatures. They’re never able to be in a hurry to arrive anywhere, and end up snoozing for about 20 hours a day. You could say koala families prefer a slow pace.

Chlamydia runs rampant in the koala community. According to BBC "In some parts of Australia, koala infection rates are as high as 90%."

And finally, much like Mrs Meldrum, koalas have never been observed wearing knickers in the gym.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Popper

VIP Member
Just noticed I’ve been upgraded to a vip bastard 🥳 I’d like to dedicate this promotion to Pat’s hole, slow days, hot tea, ebay leggings of dreams and quiet, alone time for a 2 year old 🏆 could have done it without you Beggy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
No offence but I find it very very very odd that she’s been with lee since she was only just 15 years old.... she’s got absolutely no idea about relationships or life at all - she’s never lived on her own, never worked a day in her life, never actually matured and grown into an independent adult. That’s why she’s so fucking useless - she’s got zero life experience. She’s just been stunted at the age of 15.

I honest to god just pity her. What a boring existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Lola-pattie1

What gets me is that I work on a scheme to source food parcel for people who have no money, are elderly or shielded. Last week I had to get an emergancy food parcel to a 93 year old man with no family and hadn't eaten for 5 days and then these companies send freebies to people who are more than capable of sourcing food and paying for it. This world is a messed up place

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Has she already forgotten the video she did about how to home school??

1 day of home school and she was an expert, advising us all on how to do it properly, and now she’s bored of it so she’s binned it.

Fuck sake!
Make up your mind.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

littlemisspiggy

Chatty Member
I have reached the upper echelon of the Tattle-sphere!
🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐VIP 🌟⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐

Can I get a woop-woop?
Can I get a yee-ha?

😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Yoko

Chatty Member
I wish Lee would post a pic of her sat on her flat arse with a hot cup of tea surrounded by all her shit that’s always flung everywhere and write “This twat does nothing all day every day” and see how she likes it! He’s a pussy though wouldn’t dare!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Oh f*#! off Grabecca. You are not contemplating shaving your hair off. After losing my hair due to cancer treatment believe me you do not want to shave your hair off. How dare you be so flippant just to get a photo of you eye fucking yourself and wanting “I love your hair” feedback from the sheep. I will never have a bad hair day again as I’m happy to have hair - and my health.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

CurlySue

VIP Member
I don’t take offence. I’ve been with my husband since I was 16. Married, 2 kids, no affairs (that I know of 🤣)
I’m not saying we’re all sunshine & rainbows but I think one of the big differences between us & the Meldrums is we waited a long time before we had kids. The first 10 years of our relationship was all about fun, holidays, lots of separate nights out & weekends away with friends. By the time we got married and had kids we were ready to live ‘a slow life’. It also helps that none of us are entitled little brats and we actually enjoy our children ☺

• Heart

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
After looking at Lee’s latest post.... does anyone really believe a BBQ really happened?? He’s chilling with a beer in the aftermath of it all at 6 oc after pic earlier at lunchtime of his ‘ lovely’😬🤓reheated dinner ....Massive plate of grub for the big boy😉from last night? Me thinks more of the usual lies, lies, lies ... think Beggy is having a strop over her non existent present of Earrings and a bookmark...
It does seem a bit odd that he’s had a massive plate of food for lunch and then apparently had a BBQ dinner a couple of hours later...
Usually we would have seen photos and boomerangs of him cooking on the grill and him with his wee can of shandy in the garden...!
Maybe all the fun birthday footage is being saved for a birthday vlog.... wonder if they have a couple of robes from the Fairmont Hotel that they can put on this evening, bring back all the good memories from last year....or maybe not!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Peachbomb

VIP Member
Oh great, that turquoise leeeeisure suit is back in stock! I’ve always wanted to dress up like a Super Tampax.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
‘The sun is shining and everyone is so so happy’ shut the fuck in Beggy you stupid bint. Everyone is not so so happy. Tens of thousands of people are dying before their time, hundreds of thousands are facing financial hardship, families are trapped inside with abusive partners, millions of people have limited or no access to gardens or safe outside space. This is a global pandemic. She needs to get herself of the internet - she should be ashamed but she won’t be. What she means is she is on an up heading to a high, we all know this will be followed by a crashing ‘troll fuelled fake tears rant’ low. Probably once they do the the bike #AD and then the brand pull the advert and refuse to pay her when it realise the racist affiliations this family have....

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Mamakarma

100% sweaty betty leggings - look at the SB bag on the sofa! God knows why they've sent them to her 😂
Contacted Sweaty Betty to check if gifted. With the current situation, companies should stop providing freebies to these parasites, especially when they fail to declare correctly. Boils my piss

• Heart
Reactions: 38