Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every day is a slow day.
They both think very slowly.
I expect they had freinds and family round and are not keeping go lockdown rules.
They both thick selfish cocunts.
Having a birthday in lockdown couldn’t of happened to a better person!
After last year this is karma witch

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yuck @ that latest boomerang. She's so dislikeable isn't she? Why do people want to watch her?!

Reactions: 5
She loves her self they way she looking at herself cringe!! She doesn’t need to shave it she just needs to cut it in to a bob and stop dying it!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Glad you got through it.
Same here, lost my beautiful hair to chemo as the M&S sweater didn’t cure my breast cancer.
I can’t actually stand it when people shave their heads for fundraising as it is in no way the same as every hair on your body falling out due to being poisoned. So when attention getters say tit like this it makes me rage.
Yes! Absolutely hate "brave the shaves". It's not bleeping brave. You had a choice on doing it. You weren't like me feeling absolutely miserable in hospital watching my hair fall out in clumps onto my bed and in the shower. Feeling like absolute tit. Losing eyebrows and eyelashes. Feeling the least feminine I have my life. Keep your hair on ffs Grabecca. Just treat it properly and put down the bleach.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
To be fair to them, most of the ones that had a full day of school mapped out have binned it off for something more relaxed. Personally I've no idea how anyone gets their kids to sit for hours on bed doing school stuff. My daughters in reception so doesnt get loads each week, and most of it is fun stuff, but its hard to get her to want to sit and do more than one bit a day! 😂
You should make a video telling us all how to do it though!😂
I must confess my children have a full day of school online with Google classroom so I only see them at break and lunch 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️🤭
I can hear their teachers talking in their rooms which is weird and I have to remember that they can also hear me, so no singing 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
so lee has been out on his bike and now has Rebecca so does that mean poor poppy has to walk the dog on her own

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her parents walk Bertie boy , she's already said that in a recent vlog. Rules don't apply in inchmarlo apparently.

Latest post on mind body stories is her unboxing of a tropics haul, maybe should have ordered some hand wash if this is the state of the girls hands. Did the hand washing memo also miss inchmarlo?! 🤢
D76C5E5B-3A60-483B-9DF2-A6F3A020C179.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wonder if she’ll do a tutorial of shaving her head, don’t forget to aff link the clippers hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes! Absolutely hate "brave the shaves". It's not bleeping brave. You had a choice on doing it. You weren't like me feeling absolutely miserable in hospital watching my hair fall out in clumps onto my bed and in the shower. Feeling like absolute tit. Losing eyebrows and eyelashes. Feeling the least feminine I have my life. Keep your hair on ffs Grabecca. Just treat it properly and put down the bleach.
I have lost my hair due to immune disease and medications it grows back but it is now very fine and I have areas where the hair has never grown back , I looked terrible without hair and it destroyed what little confidence I had and was the beginning of my agoraphobia people can be so cruel , even when not intentional so I just stopped going out and now even though my hair is back to some extent I still have zero confidence so to all who have gone through this I feel your pain and seeking engagement in this way although typical Rebecca behaviour is wrong 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Her parents walk Bertie boy , she's already said that in a recent vlog. Rules don't apply in inchmarlo apparently.

Latest post on mind body stories is her unboxing of a tropics haul, maybe should have ordered some hand wash if this is the state of the girls hands. Did the hand washing memo also miss inchmarlo?! 🤢View attachment 114097
Ergh that brush on the floor, she walks around the house with her shoes on, so has all sorts of germs on the bottom of them and then uses it on her face🤢 why doesn’t she just pick things up off the floor?.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
If they do an advert for bleeping gifted bikes the backlash is going to be biblical....
I reckon Lee got one gifted for his challenge and then asked for ones for all family... isnt it sad that florrie prob had to wait for a gifted one because tight fisted parents wouldn't buy her one... I will be f#cking raging if they are gifted

Reactions: 12
OMG I love poppy so much 😭😂 when she rolls her dirty feet all over the new products hahaha.
also why is she not wearing her wedding ring?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Chuckling at biblicle 😂 omg imagine!
I would imagine that school will start again with the much needed quiet time locked in rooms when pat goes back to work

I rarely write on these forums I just little to have a little read to keep up with what's going on haha but those bikes are 100% gifted. Why else would she be suddenly riding a bike? She's never been on one in the whole time I've watched her. I will be absolutely livid if the her and the whole family have been gifted new bikes. Especially in the climate that we are in at the minute.

Her bike ride stories had me in stitches, she is a right twit that one. Oh and please don't use the word ooze ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well they will be selling those bikes if they were gifted if the oil downturn gets any worse (although how much worse can it get at a minus commodity?) Do we think lee will be going back offshore? I would be so worried if i were them, i would also be raging at my other half if he had insisted on moving to a bloody big house that they have no chance of selling on!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.