Mrs Meldrum #82 Beggys troppics are so dreamy they made splat on the ceiling

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is a #ad coming up for bikes . Lee has a big bike run event planned doesn’t he and was tagging bike brands a while back . Stories look like new balance bike for poppy and there’s a lot of bike ride chat . Wouldn’t surprise me if they have all been sent one 😬

Reactions: 21
Just watched the start of saturdays vlog - “Ive got a full face of Tropics make up on” it barely looked like she was wearing any make up

Reactions: 9
Love how she was so prepared/lazy that she didn’t even know the shade name to her highlighter go look on the website your self!! She such a hard grafter!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Also the a brush is brush when said her ones haven’t arrived yet but she will be saying there the best thing ever soon!! And we all need to buy them!!

Also her skin doesn’t look that great when she moves around you can see all the spots in the light!! But tropics is the best thing ever!! My skin is amazing!!!!
2EC4DD5A-DF35-4493-9D34-54A16F74D144.jpeg

She’s so orange as well so either she’s got a filter on or she’s wearing way to much fake tan!!! 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Love how she was so prepared/lazy that she didn’t even know the shade name to her highlighter go look on the website your self!! She such a hard grafter!!! 😂🤦‍♀️

Also the a brush is brush when said her ones haven’t arrived yet but she will be saying there the best thing ever soon!! And we all need to buy them!!

Also her skin doesn’t look that great when she moves around you can see all the spots in the light!! But tropics is the best thing ever!! My skin is amazing!!!! View attachment 113310

She’s so orange as well so either she’s got a filter on or she’s wearing way to much fake tan!!! 😂😂
Her skin is terrible, just look at all the spots. Hardly a great advert for Tropic.

Reactions: 5
I have terrible skin at the moment. You know why? Because I'm drinking a tit tonne to get me through isolation :oops::LOL:

If she IS tee total then good on her. If not (and I have my suspicions) then lying about it can be incredibly damaging.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hes had the snip doubt it will mean one coming
Not only that, but you generally have to have sex to have a baby. 😂

She only recently started using self tan products. She must have sunbathed with socks on prior to that.

A47B59CF-76F9-48B1-98CC-73135457C740.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How strange that they are still pinned to the notice board though. Poppy as the youngest is what, two and a half now? Scan pictures fade if left in the light, wouldn’t you put them away somewhere safe? I know I did with all of mine.
I think this had been mentioned before?? I’m sure I remember her mentioning it on stories once that they were her scan photos from Poppy that she had never moved from the notice board??

Her skin is looking dreadful at the moment. She’s really spotty all around her chin/mouth.

Reactions: 6
How strange that they are still pinned to the notice board though. Poppy as the youngest is what, two and a half now? Scan pictures fade if left in the light, wouldn’t you put them away somewhere safe? I know I did with all of mine.
It'd have also have gone through a house move. Has anyone seen them in previous murder utility footage before?

Would explain Begs being tee total and would explain her broken out skin

Reactions: 3
I think this had been mentioned before?? I’m sure I remember her mentioning it on stories once that they were her scan photos from Poppy that she had never moved from the notice board??

Her skin is looking dreadful at the moment. She’s really spotty all around her chin/mouth.
She said in her live she did shes always spotty round that area due to thumb sucking or always touch her mouth/mouth area ... ewwwwwww

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Her skin will be congested with the number of oils and serums and masks and god knows what else she is piling on her skin.

Reactions: 25
She said in her live she did shes always spotty round that area due to thumb sucking or always touch her mouth/mouth area ... ewwwwwww
Vommed in my mouth a wee bit there.

I'm super spotty around my chin just now and it's the Corona diet of booze and snackysnacks getting me through- I would assume Mrs tee total is the same.....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I know he can't help it, but old Pat does make me cringe 🙈
Bloke can barely pull a pair of curtains, how the hell did he pull Rebecca?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.