Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No someone (edgy/family or ?) came on called us all losers and to be get a hobbit!!! ???
Oh that's funny.

I would say the loosers would be the subcribers who were conned out of money because their leader told them to buy something she has never tested properly - Her subcribers loose out because Rebecca has a mortgage to pay.

Reactions: 7
I agree that she could well have a mental health problem, but if so I would highly recommend she didn't continue with the "job" she is doing and seek professional help. Social media can have a massive affect on your mental health, and with being in the position she is in her life is out there for all to watch, comment on and scrutinise!

I just don't think she should have made a video like last nights upload. Mental health is such a delicate matter, and should be touched upon carefully and I just don't think she did it from a good place. It was a selfish, unrealistic approach to gain sympathy!
Absolutely! Taking a bath and lightning candles is not going to help someone with depression, anxiety, not even regular day to day stress to be honest. It’s mind boggling how clueless she is about this subject and her video is just complete rubbish. Slapping Olay all over my face does not count as ‘self care’ in my humble opinion. It was just another #spon video disguised as ‘self care tips.’

Reactions: 14
I think what gets me the most through all of this is the blatant bullshit that comes out of her mouth and the sheep don’t seem to give two hoots. I could never place myself on a social media platform and apologise for the bombardment of ADs and suggest it’s because it just worked out badly that month but promise it will get better. But then actually continue that bombardment & expect no-one to notice, comment or bring it up. I would be truly embarrassed. More fool the sheep for letting her get away with those kind of lies and bizarre behaviour. Second is the feeling that this girl (actually woman, but doesn’t act like it) seems to have got away with this kind of bratty, entitled behaviour her whole life so thinks she can continue to slyly do it. Thank goodness there are people like you lot with a conscience, morals and set good examples to their children!

I’m actually disabled and housebound but my partner works VERY hard and we do our best to give our children a normal life. I messaged her saying this and her content and happy smiles really brightens my day! Did I get a reply? Nope of course not, she only replies to insults or AD posts. Far too important and busy to be doing that!

It just makes her look petty. Even if she did pay for the first session it's dodgy as I'm sure she only started going to the gym because of the promise of freebies.

View attachment 2525
I'm just flabbergasted she actually opened an inbox message. I've messaged her countless times in the past and she hasn't bothered to open a single one , let alone bother to reply

Pat is just chilling in the dark drab loung watching TV with a "roaring" fire. Does he do anything else?

View attachment 2534View attachment 2535
He's in the dungeon summoning the ghost ?

Reactions: 6
Her accent doesn’t make sense
She grew up in Yorkshire somewhere until she was 11 then moved to Aberdeenshire?
So why does she sound like she’s from the NE of England? Her accent is more like Northumberland or that area than Yorkshire.
I don’t think she’s putting it on, I just think it’s weird.
I think she was from North Yorkshire, which is very close to the north east and Middlesbrough is technically in North Yorkshire (I think?) so if it’s near yarm and stuff she would still have a north east accent

I messaged her asking why she wouldn’t support her friends business and pay for a membership. Or pay it forward and offer someone local the years membership since she can afford it. She blocked me - shock!

Reactions: 23
I messaged her asking why she wouldn’t support her friends business and pay for a membership. Or pay it forward and offer someone local the years membership since she can afford it. She blocked me - shock!
I’d imagine by now if you added up the number of people she’s blocked lately that they would far outweigh her 100K subscribers!

Shes a coward.
She can’t back herself up and has no conviction.
So instead of acting like a grown up she acts like a child and blocks people.

She is really going to struggle when she has to get a real job.

Sorry Bec, but out here in the real world you actually do need to possess a set of balls and stand by the choices you make and be able to defend them. You also need to be able to discuss topics even if you find them difficult or you are being questioned about them.
You have a lot to learn.

Reactions: 9

An old Mrs M appeared on autoplay today. In this one she says she doesn't like baby food jars, occasionally uses an Ella pouch but she purees and likes baby led weaning. Then the story of her and Lee meeting by the river to clearly saying she's gone off Sprinkle of Glitter and no longer enjoys her content.
Very strange hearing honesty from her.
Video isn't working for me. Has she deleted?

Reactions: 1
I see the muddy mummy was over at Meldrum’s House this morning for a play date! ?

Reactions: 2
I think what gets me the most through all of this is the blatant bullshit that comes out of her mouth and the sheep don’t seem to give two hoots. I could never place myself on a social media platform and apologise for the bombardment of ADs and suggest it’s because it just worked out badly that month but promise it will get better. But then actually continue that bombardment & expect no-one to notice, comment or bring it up. I would be truly embarrassed. More fool the sheep for letting her get away with those kind of lies and bizarre behaviour. Second is the feeling that this girl (actually woman, but doesn’t act like it) seems to have got away with this kind of bratty, entitled behaviour her whole life so thinks she can continue to slyly do it. Thank goodness there are people like you lot with a conscience, morals and set good examples to their children!

I’m actually disabled and housebound but my partner works VERY hard and we do our best to give our children a normal life. I messaged her saying this and her content and happy smiles really brightens my day! Did I get a reply? Nope of course not, she only replies to insults or AD posts. Far too important and busy to be doing that!
I am too. Hugs to you. I messaged her loads of times and zero reply. She even said she was gonna reply to every single one “promise” never got one. She is an complete compulsive liar. It’s embarassing. She is really pretty but that must be the only reason he stays with her. She’s an embarrassment

Reactions: 2
Video isn't working for me. Has she deleted?
Knowing her she probably has!
If we say stuff about all of her videos maybe she will just delete the lot and close the channel down...?! That’s what the did with The Meldrums channel...
oh no, wait
They did that “for privacy”
Yeahhhhhh. Sure.

Reactions: 6

An old Mrs M appeared on autoplay today. In this one she says she doesn't like baby food jars, occasionally uses an Ella pouch but she purees and likes baby led weaning. Then the story of her and Lee meeting by the river to clearly saying she's gone off Sprinkle of Glitter and no longer enjoys her content.
Very strange hearing honesty from her.
Video won't play has she been on and deleted it?

Yep it's gone!!

Hahahaha oh dear.
What a tangled web she weaves! ????

Reb - ask for a shepherd outfit for Christmas, you need it for (mis)leading your flock....!

Reactions: 9
Won’t the video still be on that other account?Wilfred Anderson, wasn’t it?

I’m surprised she was critical of Sprinkle of Glitter. Haven’t they been pals for a long time?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.