Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just doing my ASA complaint now but was wondering what category you all used when it comes to "type of advertisment"?

Thanks! x
Online I think. Doesn't really matter to be honest. Weird how ASA haven't yet got a social media category..

Reactions: 1
The gym thing is still shady. She must have known there would be a good chance of getting it free so even if she did pay for first session (?), she would have known that by dropping a few plugs so the owner could see, she’d likely get a freebie. I don’t believe it was a kind favour for a friend/local. As I’ve said before if she’s not fishing for a freebie (have they got their rug yet?) they’re plugging one (or covering one up, more accurately). I bet she would have been keen to get free horse riding lessons too and the stables have not obliged. Maybe that’s the real reason for swapping allegiance to the gym this winter.
I still don't understand it. She posted (yesterday or the day before?) that her gym induction was "tomorrow", so if there was a 'previous' gym session it was only one, the induction. What gym charges you for an induction and then gives you the rest of the sessions free, it its normally the other way round. If she took advantage of the Black Friday offer the first session was only £5 and it was free for the rest of the year anyway. None of what she says makes any sense because she is constantly scrambling around and only drip feeds information instead of trying to be transparent.

Reactions: 10
Lee’s latest insta stories sat in the sitting room with the fire on and it is so dark in that room with the dark walls!! I’m sorry but she honestly has no idea about interior design

Reactions: 6
Pat is just chilling in the dark drab loung watching TV with a "roaring" fire. Does he do anything else?

Screenshot_20181128-145142.jpg
Screenshot_20181128-145242.jpg

Her accent doesn’t make sense
She grew up in Yorkshire somewhere until she was 11 then moved to Aberdeenshire?
So why does she sound like she’s from the NE of England? Her accent is more like Northumberland or that area than Yorkshire.
I don’t think she’s putting it on, I just think it’s weird.

Reactions: 3
Please don’t take this the wrong way as I absolutely agree with you and her video is a whole load of bs but I just wanted to point something out - even though she has an ‘easy’ life in the sense that a lot of things are #kindlygifted or paid for by others, she could still have depression and/or anxiety and stress. There are a lot of things she does and says that make me question the pretty / perfect life she likes to portray. I just wonder if she is truly happy and at peace with everything or if it’s all a facade.

Again, not meant to dismiss what you said and I agree but she could have depression as well despite it all.
I agree that she could well have a mental health problem, but if so I would highly recommend she didn't continue with the "job" she is doing and seek professional help. Social media can have a massive affect on your mental health, and with being in the position she is in her life is out there for all to watch, comment on and scrutinise!

I just don't think she should have made a video like last nights upload. Mental health is such a delicate matter, and should be touched upon carefully and I just don't think she did it from a good place. It was a selfish, unrealistic approach to gain sympathy!

Reactions: 8
Think they need to invest (beg) for some lights/lamps/candles for the dungeon living room. It’s so dark.
Also Lee, put a proper fire on. A few pissy flames does not a roaring fire make.

Think they need to invest (beg) for some lights/lamps/candles for the dungeon living room. It’s so dark.
Also Lee, put a proper fire on. A few pissy flames does not a roaring fire make.
That lounge is very gloomy . Is it north facing?

Im a fan of dark. Wouldent have been so bad if they just did the 1 wall.

I think a stove would be better for them safer around a toddler and they clearly stuggle lighting the fire.

omg I've just seen today's stories!!!!!!!!! she has no shame
also just because the owner offered to gift it she doesnt have to accept she could insist on paying you think she would the amount of eyes that are on her at the moment

Reactions: 5
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
How do you think the world of REAL busy people works??? My eldest son is a junior dr thankfully he has the balls to cope in a demanding job with little sleep. As do hundreds of people like him - not just sitting on the sofa talking about being tired and filming themselves! Get a life Reb ! A real one not #spon #AD but real hard work!!

Does anyone know how selling shared ownership works? Obviously they sold for more than they bought it for so do they get the % of the profit that they owned?

Bloody hell, too much Hague Blue makes that room look like it’s dark outside. Maybe a feature wall of Hague blue would have worked better!

Reactions: 3
What do you suggest she does?! Call in sick due to lack of sleep!?! Do you live in the real world...life goes on regardless and you just get on with it!!
Totally your body does it I’m a
She lies about everything. Although one day she's going to do one single that looks like an ad and it won't be. Just so she can do a gotcha and have one thing in thousands that isn't paid for.

Is it really fags? Is that a brand recognisable from that?
all fags are unbranded now but they could be duty free !! She
I don't think it's a box of fags, surely even she isn't foolish enough to leave them lying about?
i think it’s a box of tablets out of the kids reach

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.