Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
??????????????

Reactions: 7
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
I think you mean her Oil of Olay video - She spent longer on that than any of the self help tips. Anyway as you were....

Her tips were pretty basic - I might search the internet tonight and find the article she plagiarized and post it here.

Last edited:
Thanks sheep!:cool:(y)
Might want to exhale there LOL

Reactions: 14
Dick, sad bastards, plebs yet you have a cheek to call us keyboard warriors after that little rant, does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior.

Also - "And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad." NEWSFLASH that's exactly what you are doing on here with us. What a silly little hypocrite.

Reactions: 18
Anyone local watch Mummy Mearns? Wow - her moaning is off the scale. She is a stay at home mum and moans every single day about her busy life which consists of taking kid to school and taking other to nursery. She does manage to have a coffee shop trip every day ...

Reactions: 5
@Black123 works for the NHS and by that I think you mean you belong in a mental institution!!! Man you talk???

Reactions: 4
And yet again one of the ?? is here!!!! Why????? Calling us bastards, plebs.......hmmmmmm nice! Yet you’re not a bully are you??? Bye bye, don’t come back!!!?

Reactions: 10
I don't think it's rented either. And though it sounds cruel, I don't mean it be, but it's evident that they're currently under huge pressure and I'd imagine the financial burden over their heads is a part of that. Their social media presence has changed dramatically. Not just the daily ads but they're showing much, much less of themselves. Her family is around a lot, suggesting support is needed. And (again, I don't mean it disrespectfully) but I see the look on Lee's face, especially in the eyes that he is a man with a lot on his mind.
Meanwhile, as we've seen, Rebecca is under so much pressure she's unable to maintain the instamum "mask". They have a lot on their plates. I know loads of you don't feel the same but I feel sorry for them. I think it's all imploding just when they thought they were riding high.
I think we'll see Lee back at work soon. He's not daft. He knows they need some security now.
Do you think they are under pressure financially since deciding to move? Wonder if they are regretting it maybe? I’ve not watched them since they put their house up for sale but they always come across, to me anyway, as not having to ‘struggle’ financially. Wonder if that’s changing now??

Reactions: 2
Been lurking for a wee while now...
I went to Banchory Academy and Ben Kilner (owner of the unit gym) was the year below me and friends with a close friend of mine so I guess my free membership will be through the door any day now :p
Also it made me realise how vast the age gap between them was when they started dating because I actually had to look out my yearbook as I couldnt have told you she was at the same school as me and the way she said she "went to school with" Ben made me think she was in his year but she was 2 years below him (3 below me and Lee (who i do remember and certainly wouldn't have been considered a catch) was the year above me) so when she was 15 she will have been S3 and Lee had left school! That might have been 'cool' for her but it's pretty horrid from his perspective! I mean i know they turned into a serious long term normal relationship but can you imagine how they would act if in S3 one of their daughters said they were dating someone at university :eek:

Oh and another bug bear, at a population of nearly 8000 banchory is certainly not a bloody village!

Now thats off my chest, back to lurking :ROFLMAO:
THat really bugged me when she was mentioning about sneaking Lee in and out of that we guest house at her parents...no age was mentioned so kinda hope it was post 16

Do you think they are under pressure financially since deciding to move? Wonder if they are regretting it maybe? I’ve not watched them since they put their house up for sale but they always come across, to me anyway, as not having to ‘struggle’ financially. Wonder if that’s changing now??
Sally even they were struggling ( i don't think they were in the slightest as there is always bank of daddy), then they'd hardly let on. I don't think they regret moving at all. All the bragging they're doing, showing off the house etc is sickening and entirely full of it. I'd say they are finding it tight now however to keep it going with the bigger mortgage and the bills that come along with a bigger house, hence all the constant ad's but daddy will come to the rescue when it all goes to tit and she knows this.

Last edited:
@Black123 you lost all credibility when you started with the swearing and name calling. How can you call us out on something you've just done yourself?? Ever heard the phrase pot kettle black? You absolute hypocrite.
You call us sad but you have just sat and typed out an essay of absolute dribble in your spare time on a forum that's all gonna disagree with you ... Now who's the sad 1?

Reactions: 12
Nope. Daddy will have bought the house or given them a MAASIVE deposit. Either way will find out soon and she can stop trying to act like something she isn’t.

I think the fact that their income relies solely on the public liking them and therefore brands considering them a safe bet, it will be hugely stressful to be receiving such public negative press and for triggering all this with the DLP fiasco.

I think the purchase of the house relied on a continued good income from ads. And forums like this will jeopardise their ability to secure brands because there has been so much questioning if their transparency.

Hi Mrs M think you need to go chill with ya hubby

I would happily tell her to her face or using my profile but she ignores people she meets outside and gets annoyed people are talking to her unless we are the right people. AND if she didn’t delete people we could all keep our profiles. It is SO OBVIOUS this is you Rebecca. It is tragic

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.