Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you honestly thinks she’s had lip filler ? They look like her lips ? maybe I’m wrong but her sister has similar lips. She doesn’t seem the type to get fillers

In a coffee shop that isn't Costa - way to go to show brand loyalty ?

Reactions: 6
Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty Costa Her Integrity.

We need to make thread 9 soon. Probably best if it's made before tonight's Ad ?

Reactions: 13
Do you honestly thinks she’s had lip filler ? They look like her lips ? maybe I’m wrong but her sister has similar lips. She doesn’t seem the type to get fillers
She’s had something done to her lips for sure
It’s noticeable when she speaks on camera, on Instagram stories when she’s closer to the camera more so than on YT

Her top lip and particularly the area above the lip/below the nose is swollen and if you watch when she speaks it just doesn’t move naturally. She also has a habit now of slightly pouting or doing something with her tounge? It’s drawing attention to it in any case

It’s subtle but yeah I’m pretty sure she’s had something done.

Reactions: 3
A80130B4-9FF3-44D5-86C2-D214F7D3AB7A.jpeg
944E0107-540A-4922-B714-DD52DB2712EC.jpeg

They have exactly the same lips - honestly don’t think she’s had lip filler. Like others I couldn’t care less if she has or if she smokes. It’s the other crap that frustrates me

Reactions: 4
I personally think she has, it’s not the shape that’s changed it’s the volume of the top lip.

Anyway

Im only commenting on it because I know she’s never going to admit it! ?

Everything just feels like a set up for an advert now... will see if we get a paid partnership with a local beauty salon or cosmetic surgery!

Reactions: 2
In a coffee shop that isn't Costa - way to go to show brand loyalty ?
Her costa ad today was just her peering in the window from ouside, bet she isn't buying anything from them unless she has a kindly gifted giftcard

Reactions: 1
I think her lips are very different from her sisters, Rebs top lip looks fuller, she has always had a very wide fat bottom lip and quite a thin top lip, she’s either had filler put in the top one or using lip liner.

Mrs Meldrum #9 Unlimited Dishonesty Costa Her Integrity.

We need to make thread 9 soon. Probably best if it's made before tonight's Ad ?
Love this next title. Pretty sure her integrity went befire that.

Unlimited dishonesty costa her integrity whatever NEXT

Reactions: 2
I think her lips are very different from her sisters, Rebs top lip looks fuller, she has always had a very wide fat bottom lip and quite a thin top lip, she’s either had filler put in the top one or using lip liner.
At first I just assumed it was lipstick or liner but then in an insta story she didn’t have make up on and it was really obvious. Same if you watch today’s insta story. Watch when she’s in the car and is slightly side on to the camera so you can see the side profile of her mouth.

Her first ever video. Her lips have always been a good size but think they maybe are slightly bigger now. Not that it matters either way though if she has or hasn't.

That isn't her first youtube video and she knows it, what about all those ones pissed years before that one? Where she was real and seemed like a laugh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.