Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes a coward.
She can’t back herself up and has no conviction.
So instead of acting like a grown up she acts like a child and blocks people.

She is really going to struggle when she has to get a real job.

Sorry Bec, but out here in the real world you actually do need to possess a set of balls and stand by the choices you make and be able to defend them. You also need to be able to discuss topics even if you find them difficult or you are being questioned about them.
You have a lot to learn.
I highly doubt she will ever get a real job tbh. Her dad has prob bought her that house. No real incentive to ever do a hard days work in her life. Making decent content on YouTube I can say is a job of some description. But hauls and shopping is NOT A BLOOMING JOB. And to be talking about having a bath to make you have some me time? No tit Sherlock.

Reactions: 5

An old Mrs M appeared on autoplay today. In this one she says she doesn't like baby food jars, occasionally uses an Ella pouch but she purees and likes baby led weaning. Then the story of her and Lee meeting by the river to clearly saying she's gone off Sprinkle of Glitter and no longer enjoys her content.
Very strange hearing honesty from her.
I’m sure this is the same video she says her skin care routine is going to bed with a full face of make up and washing it off in the morning. No gifted products then.

I wonder if you say something about every video will she go back delete them all?? But obviously not the #ad ones.

Don’t understand why she’s deleting the old ones as she seemed more honest and genuine then.

Reactions: 4
Did she always have this in the comments section of her videos? (it makes no sense where she has put it so it looks like a cut and paste job)

* the below links may contain affiliate links.

My prediction is that she is going to make an appearance soon on the ASA list for undisclosed affiliate links. Is that what your complaint referred to @MrBull ?

Reactions: 3
I think she’s clearly trolling us ladies, doesn’t give a tit that her ENTIRE LIFE is #kindlygifted...she’s got zero shame.

I am too. Hugs to you. I messaged her loads of times and zero reply. She even said she was gonna reply to every single one “promise” never got one. She is an complete compulsive liar. It’s embarassing. She is really pretty but that must be the only reason he stays with her. She’s an embarrassment
Hugs to you too. Yes I’ve seen her do that a few times. “Thanks for all your lovely messages, promise will reply to you all tonight” and never does! You’re right she is beautiful but just goes to show it’s not about how you look isn’t it. She’s really not a very nice person at all

Did she always have this in the comments section of her videos? (it makes no sense where she has put it so it looks like a cut and paste job)

* the below links may contain affiliate links.

My prediction is that she is going to make an appearance soon on the ASA list for undisclosed affiliate links. Is that what your complaint referred to @MrBull ?
I did give some examples of poorly disclosed affiliate links, amongst other things. Although not on You Tube specifically. The AF/AFF stuff needs to stop. I think a lot of people don’t know what that means.

Her dad has prob bought her that house.
I'm really suspect that the house was purchased. I've been checking the Land Registry and the purchase has not yet been added. I believe all property sales have to recorded in the Land Registry and until the sale has been recorded, you do not technically own the property. The registry is updated as soon as all Land and Buildings Transactions Tax (Stamp Duty) is paid and that should happen either when you get the keys or not long afterwards. The sale.of their old home has been registered but it's now nearly a month since they moved. You'd think with how "organised" Reb is and how "good" Lee is with all the financials that this would be sorted by now.

Does anyone have any insight to how this process works? I could be totally wrong but I can definitely see Edgy Grafting Reb being very embarrassed to be renting (which is nothing to be ashamed about, I did it for 11 years!) and all the moaning about ADs needed to pay the mortgage being completely false.

I'm really suspect that the house was purchased. I've been checking the Land Registry and the purchase has not yet been added. I believe all property sales have to recorded in the Land Registry and until the sale has been recorded, you do not technically own the property. The registry is updated as soon as all Land and Buildings Transactions Tax (Stamp Duty) is paid and that should happen either when you get the keys or not long afterwards. The sale.of their old home has been registered but it's now nearly a month since they moved. You'd think with how "organised" Reb is and how "good" Lee is with all the financials that this would be sorted by now.

Does anyone have any insight to how this process works? I could be totally wrong but I can definitely see Edgy Grafting Reb being very embarrassed to be renting (which is nothing to be ashamed about, I did it for 11 years!) and all the moaning about ADs needed to pay the mortgage being completely false.
It takes about 2-3 months to appear in public searches usually.

Reactions: 2
I think re the Land Register it can take around three months and it’s generally the purchasers solicitor that would arrange this as part of the purchase. I don’t know for sure though.

Reactions: 1

Don’t think she’s renting that house, I mean wasn’t it up for sale? Surely she’s not lying about it?

I really don’t think she’s renting the house as she’s painting and talking about knocking walls down etc plus it was on the market for sale not rent so I doubt the sellers would have suddenly decided they would rent it to them instead as I imagine they needed the equity out of the property to buy wherever they were moving to. I definitely think it’s been bought however I sincerely doubt it was Reb that’s bought it. I suspect her parents gave her a very large chunk of cash for it as an advance on her inheritance

I think she was from North Yorkshire, which is very close to the north east and Middlesbrough is technically in North Yorkshire (I think?) so if it’s near yarm and stuff she would still have a north east accent
Middlesbrough is no longer North Yorkshire it's now under Cleveland. I think she said she was from saltburn by the sea which is Cleveland.

You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
??????????
Troll Alert!

Reactions: 14
I don't think it's rented either. And though it sounds cruel, I don't mean it be, but it's evident that they're currently under huge pressure and I'd imagine the financial burden over their heads is a part of that. Their social media presence has changed dramatically. Not just the daily ads but they're showing much, much less of themselves. Her family is around a lot, suggesting support is needed. And (again, I don't mean it disrespectfully) but I see the look on Lee's face, especially in the eyes that he is a man with a lot on his mind.
Meanwhile, as we've seen, Rebecca is under so much pressure she's unable to maintain the instamum "mask". They have a lot on their plates. I know loads of you don't feel the same but I feel sorry for them. I think it's all imploding just when they thought they were riding high.
I think we'll see Lee back at work soon. He's not daft. He knows they need some security now.

Reactions: 15
It’s all just advert after advert
The problem with the Meldrums is that they have no talent. No substance.
They have absolutely nothing interesting to offer. They don’t do anything of note - neither of them work or have any hobbies, they don’t seem to really do anything.
It’s all utterly mundane so all they can do is grab hold of evey single job that comes their way and run with it.
That’s why it’s all such a mess.
Advertising and marketing are skilled jobs, people with real talent and passion lead the way in this field.
Lee & Rebecca have neither.
It’s actually embarrassing to watch them now as it’s all just a shambles.
To be completely fair Lee is pretty sporty and has hobbies. He plays golf non stop in the summer months, plays football and badminton with his mates often goes a run. Rebecca tries her hand at things but she's so flaky she never sticks to it. Even gelling her nails that she done religiously has been abandoned for the easier option of
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???

Please use paragraphs. That was atrocious.

Reactions: 22
Been lurking for a wee while now...
I went to Banchory Academy and Ben Kilner (owner of the unit gym) was the year below me and friends with a close friend of mine so I guess my free membership will be through the door any day now :p
Also it made me realise how vast the age gap between them was when they started dating because I actually had to look out my yearbook as I couldnt have told you she was at the same school as me and the way she said she "went to school with" Ben made me think she was in his year but she was 2 years below him (3 below me and Lee (who i do remember and certainly wouldn't have been considered a catch) was the year above me) so when she was 15 she will have been S3 and Lee had left school! That might have been 'cool' for her but it's pretty horrid from his perspective! I mean i know they turned into a serious long term normal relationship but can you imagine how they would act if in S3 one of their daughters said they were dating someone at university :eek:

Oh and another bug bear, at a population of nearly 8000 banchory is certainly not a bloody village!

Now thats off my chest, back to lurking :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.