Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
That is the most disgusting comment ive seen. You should be ashamed of yourself

Reactions: 9

An old Mrs M appeared on autoplay today. In this one she says she doesn't like baby food jars, occasionally uses an Ella pouch but she purees and likes baby led weaning. Then the story of her and Lee meeting by the river to clearly saying she's gone off Sprinkle of Glitter and no longer enjoys her content.
Very strange hearing honesty from her.

She doesn't learn does she. If something is gifted say so at the time. Don't post details then wait a few days to say it is gifted.
She really is her own worst enemy.

Reactions: 7
Why not support your local gym and pay them. She really is the lowest of the low. Makes me sick ??:sick:

Reactions: 12
She doesn't learn does she. If something is gifted say so at the time. Don't post details then wait a few days to say it is gifted.
She really is her own worst enemy.
Its shame it's on stories and not squares as imagine the comments.

Reactions: 1
I agree that she could well have a mental health problem, but if so I would highly recommend she didn't continue with the "job" she is doing and seek professional help. Social media can have a massive affect on your mental health, and with being in the position she is in her life is out there for all to watch, comment on and scrutinise!

I just don't think she should have made a video like last nights upload. Mental health is such a delicate matter, and should be touched upon carefully and I just don't think she did it from a good place. It was a selfish, unrealistic approach to gain sympathy!
She does not have any mental health issues!!! She’s just a pathological liar ?

Reactions: 7
How can they let the children in that room (especially a newly walking 1 year old with no sense of danger) with the fire burning with no fire guard!?

Reactions: 11
Its shame it's on stories and not squares as imagine the comments.
I noticed she's being very canny with where she's posting things lately, a hell of a lot on stories and very little on her grid...easier to be shady on a platform that doesn't allow comments! In Liverpool we have a word for people like that....GOBSH*TE!

Since you like everything and anything free Meldrums heres some FREE advice, sorry #gifted advice....grow a back bone! Stop hiding behind deleted comments and insta stories!

Reactions: 11
Speaking from experience of suicide in family and how upset I get st others jumping on mental health wellbeing, I’m going to contact the care commission for Scotland and point them towards her channel and any others providing tips on mental health. It’s a very serious place to tread with no training. And they could be stopping anyone going to the doctor for proper care just listening to their drivel. You have the likes of Mrs M Nd others doing something unregulated and untrained. It’s a subject I don’t see being messed with by wrong people

Reactions: 14
Another #Ad. I literally can't even believe it anymore, how can you be so aware of the issue but continue to do it, They Next £££ must be hella good! *facepalm* (listen to your audience Mrs M!)

Reactions: 5
Awwwww it seems like Rebs needs some advice on wether to have her hair cut or not!!! Ohhhh decisions decisions!!! She’s been so so so busy you know with all the ads..sorry moving house and stuff??! Poor Reb my heart aches for you?! I just hope no one suggests having an inch or two off every time you do an ad vlog or post???

Reactions: 4
She’s probably on the hunt for a free, sorry #gifted hair cut ?

Last edited:
Speaking from experience of suicide in family and how upset I get st others jumping on mental health wellbeing, I’m going to contact the care commission for Scotland and point them towards her channel and any others providing tips on mental health. It’s a very serious place to tread with no training. And they could be stopping anyone going to the doctor for proper care just listening to their drivel. You have the likes of Mrs M Nd others doing something unregulated and untrained. It’s a subject I don’t see being messed with by wrong people
I know how you feel, I had someone very close that committed suicide too, it’s an horrendous experience to go through, the impact that has on people due to not understanding the why and for the huge loss and emptiness that leaves. Sometimes this kind of unfortunate experience s shapes us to be or find out that we would like to help others professionally, it sure shaped me.That woman should be ashamed of herself and yes she should be reported.

Reactions: 8
I thought she grew up in Yorkshire, not Banchory.... astounds me her accent has no Scottish sound to it at all
I grew up 24 miles over from Banchory and have a mate who lived there from age 4 and she doesn't have a Scottish accent as her parents don't. I didn't have one till I was about 20 (moved here at 4) as my parents weren't local either. IT does seem to be you go full tcheucter or not at all up here, haha

Reactions: 5
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
A lot of folk in the NHS get minimal sleep! Especially when they are doing 12-18 hour shifts that mix between day and night, with like 8-10 hours in between and have a commute + house work to do in that time. IF that was me with where I Live I would have like 6 hours to eat/sleep and wash in.

Reactions: 2
I'm so behind on this thread am confused about the hobbit thing- Did she call my future child a hobbit?

Prehaps Fisher Price would like to know that she calls our little darlings 'hobbits'.
No someone (edgy/family or ?) came on called us all losers and to be get a hobbit!!! ???

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.