Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
The surgeon who came to save the life of my eldest during her delivery had been asleep for three hours after being on for 32 due to several emergencies. She had to wake her children and bring them to the hospital because her husband, also a doctor, was now on shift. On three hours sleep in 32 hours she saved my daughters life. I imagine that highly trained, skilled, selfless women reading your comment....

To make a snidey little comment about the people who sacrifice so much to save lives is something, Old fashioned, that you really need to reflect on. Is point scoring so important to you that you will lower yourself to make that sort of comment?

It's not bragging in the NHS. It's just the reality of the job.

Reactions: 42

Screenshot_20181127-205141_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20181127-205157_Instagram.jpg
doesn't this ring true. So weird to think that advertisement now is the entertainment.

Reactions: 38
M

Member 1682

I probably wouldn’t brag about that if I were you? I’d be worried if I knew someone had only 2 hours of sleep and was dealing with patients in the ICU?
Oh, good morning Meldrum/Cannon family member.
Perhaps you should go and volunteer at your local hospital and see how life is on the coal face eh?
What a moronic thing to post.

Reactions: 34

sj73

I’ve been lurking here since the DLP nonsense...but her little video about how we’re all twats with hard lives has just got me flabbergasted...it’s like she’s actually trying to shoot herself in the foot! I really liked her when I started following her after the birth of my daughter. I live relatively close to her and could relate at the start...I have a husband in the oil industry as well. What started the decline for me was the Gleneagles trip...it was so far out of reach for almost everyone and just completely un-relateable!
Her comments about us having hard lives and that we’re twats makes me laugh though....I’m not bragging but I’m a professional person with a successful career with a husband in the Oil industry and a lovely daughter. We have a beautiful home and a good and happy life with lots of loving friends and family. We work hard for what we have and have never been handed anything on a plate. I don’t have a hard life and I’m very glad I’ve found this growing corner of the internet as I thought for a while I was the only 1...but I get now that’s just because anything remotely negative is deleted...sad....

Reactions: 33
M

Member 1682

Well blow me sideways
The gym membership IS ANOTHER FREEBIE
As if we didn’t already know
She’s as tight as a ducks arse.

Reactions: 31

non binary coat

Chatty Member
Lurker but isn't Lee embarrassed that the sprout photo has been posted again this time without him. His Instagram bio is embarrassing, he's not a vlogger or a public figure. He doesn't adventure and the only travelling they do is visiting all-inclusive resorts, where they have a free holiday (from their life of easy work) and are paid to visit.

They literally get paid to shop, eat and go on holiday! I could go a haul video or a vlog easily and carry on doing my professional job with long working hours. It's insulting to any working adult that these videos constitute work, they are just paid to do what most people would do as a hobby.

Reactions: 31

Peachbomb

VIP Member
You all disgust me. And I am incredibly insulted that you are bragging that being “educated” aka working for the NHS (as do I) gives you an excuse to bully someone in such a disgusting way. Oh look I work in a decent job that gives me the right to be an absolute D*CK on the internet. Where’s the kindness and compassion that the NMC expects from you? You are like children. Actually that’s an insult to children everywhere. Then there’s the slagging of her self care videos . Is this what you do for ur self care?? Does it make you feel better to be a keyboard warrior? A little sad b*stard that enjoys going online every day to bully someone in secret. My jaw f**king dropped when u started slagging her for not getting a mental health charity involved in her self care video as if you’s give a flying f**k about anyone’s mental health. I literally LOL’d. You would have all ripped into her if she done a collab with a mental health charity for awareness. How do u think this bullying is affecting her mental health?! And newsflash: spending ur time hating on someone that you do or do not know isn’t going to better ur mental health. You are clearly not happy in your lives, constantly making fake profiles to satisfy ur need to know everything that she’s doing and saying is so unhealthy and really really sad. Eugh. All of these threads are SO pathetic. You tear her life and every move she makes to shreds but what you all need to do is look at yourself. It’s hilarious to me that you all act like professional investigators of her life as if it’s some sort of duty that ur NON existent moral compass is directing you to. If only you had friends or family to spend ur time with rather than zooming in on photos speculating if it’s fags, vitamins or tablets on her window ledge FFS. Or why her bedroom drawers in ONE screenshot don’t close. You need to step outside and get a life of your own. What did u do last night Janice? Oh I was searching the land registry to see if a woman on the internet that I don’t know owns her own house. Sad. If only all your friends, family, work mates could see print outs of all ur horrible “anonymous” comments on the internet. Do you think they’d be proud of ur little secret? Do you think they’d say well done? What happened if they were all pinned to ur door, car, work staff room tomorrow? Everyone has opinions and that’s fine. But these disgusting threads aren’t that. They aren’t. PS. No I don’t know her. And neither do any of you plebs. And if it makes u feel better to call anyone that doesn’t have the same opinion as you a “sheep” go for it ???
You need to calm down. Have you tried a self help book or maybe give yourself a facial with Olay products?

Reactions: 30

Thenameisweasley

Man up bec - on Monday I worked a 13 hour shift in the nhs on two hours sleep as my baby had a cold and cough. Needless to say I didn’t spend the day whining about it to the patients in the intensive care unit FFS

Reactions: 28
M

Member 1682

It’s all just advert after advert
The problem with the Meldrums is that they have no talent. No substance.
They have absolutely nothing interesting to offer. They don’t do anything of note - neither of them work or have any hobbies, they don’t seem to really do anything.
It’s all utterly mundane so all they can do is grab hold of evey single job that comes their way and run with it.
That’s why it’s all such a mess.
Advertising and marketing are skilled jobs, people with real talent and passion lead the way in this field.
Lee & Rebecca have neither.
It’s actually embarrassing to watch them now as it’s all just a shambles.

Reactions: 27

stuffata

That latest video in literally unwatchable.

The struggle is real...................What????

You don't work, your husband doesn't work, you have 2 lots of grandparents on the doorstep, heavily involved in your life.

I work full time, as does my husband...."I am a mother of 3' as edgy would say. All family are in a different country and I am watching this princess, who on her most challenging day does nothing more than watch films and go for walks tell ME the struggle is real.

The tide is turning, people are waking up and there is one spoilt little rich girl in for a shock!

Reactions: 25
F

FamHam

What do you suggest she does?! Call in sick due to lack of sleep!?! Do you live in the real world...life goes on regardless and you just get on with it!!
That poster is obviously someone that has never had to do anything they don't want to and been protected from real life. I wonder who it could be.

Could be her or her families lowest post yet, having a pop at an exausted NHS worker.

Reactions: 25

anony mouse

Chatty Member
They seem to have an issue with the NHS. Does anyone remember the dig about nurses getting gifts and not declaring it?

I would say on a scale of hard workers NHS staff are at the top and sitting on your bed flogging sprout pjs comes in at the bottom.

Reactions: 24

stuffata

Urghhhhh......can the ???? really not see that all the question are just for engagement which = £££ because it looks good to Brands!? How can any sane adult who really parents ( not full time with your other half and numerous in laws on hand and a cushy job earning lots of money) answer her whinging about how tired she is after a couple of nights broken sleep!! People are saying they have zero ‘me’ ( hate that phrase) time, like none at all and ol’ Edgy is being all ‘Oh Gosh!!! I really feel for you lovely, pass the sick bucket!!! Why do they not read that and think you spoiled stupid woman!!! Reb gives zero ????she just knows Brand Humdrum is currently taking a bit of bashing ( rightly so) and she’s on full reel em back in mode!!! I j wish the ??? would wise up! You do not need any of these ‘influencers/ charlatans giving you ideas/selling you stuff , you have a brain and Google, find things yourselves!!!!
I literally cannot stand the fake interest in the sheep, with the now obligatory 'engagement question' at the end of an Instagram comment....Especially from Lee who has clearly been told to up is stats.

I just want to scream at the sheep....they don't care!!!!!!!!!!!! neither of them care what you are doing today, or what you do for 'me time' or what you think needs to be added to the roast dinner. They don't care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the more sheep that reply the more money they make. simple as that.

The idea that some poor women with young children has finished a 12 hr shift and is spending her time writing a message to edgy to give her some ideas about Christmas present gives me the rage!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
I messaged her asking why she wouldn’t support her friends business and pay for a membership. Or pay it forward and offer someone local the years membership since she can afford it. She blocked me - shock!

Reactions: 23
N

NellieOleson

Part of me feels sorry for him too. I don't think that's a good thing.

Standing in the woods wearing a non binary coat or posing in a teacup with Mickey Mouse ears. It's a crap job, let's face it. No matter how much money they get, he's currently a plonker doing half nude selfies for an audience of young women he doesn't know in real life.

He needs a change of direction. Golf would be good. Stop getting your tips highlighted and ditch the edgy sunglasses, you aren't a rapper. He's got a beautiful family and a new home with lots of potential. Stop pottering and chilling in front of your fire and go out and find something you feel passionate about that earns you an honest wage and doesn't involve deceiving people, many of whom can't afford to keep spending money to keep up with your pretend lifestyle.

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
When DLP kicked off I messaged all the CM vloggers I had subscribed to explaining why I could no longer follow them. Althought they didn't slag Reb off by name there were plenty of comments about the incident not being something they would have done and shame the actions of one gives the honest, transparent ones a bad name.
These same women then liked and commented when Reb hit 100k. Which just shows how shallow and fake the whole industy is.
Everything put on Tattle is what they say about eachother behind their backs.

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I’m starting to think the lift doesn’t quite go to the top floor with most of these mummy vloggers. Why do they always assume we are in dead end jobs and are sad losers? When in fact compared to the ? comments we all come across as rocket scientists and mostly sane ?

What they don’t like is deep down they know that selling your children’s childhood to the highest bidder is wrong on so many levels . They need to stop trying to justify it as capturing memories because that’s just absolute bullshit and we all know it.