Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now this is just a theory, but does no one think that Pat was maybe trying to be a wee bit " edgy" and even trying to be the first Hobbiton Hipster? Brown shoes, dark suit..................next stop Man Bun and Beard. The Instagram possibilities ( and # Spon) are endless! Got to keep these things (# Spon Hello) Fresh!
Also at Round Table event looking like the Public Figures and respected local business people they are, Pat wouldn't be angling for free membership, noooooooo, they'd be there as " consultants" with their vast wealth of knowledge and experience of Hi Tech Digital Content Creation/ Deletion!! And obviously thinking of the opportunities to imerse themselves in charitable work! (Sure he'd do just fine as one of Santa's elves this year, and free entry to the grotto for the Nuggets! Winner, winner chicken, and mushroom, dinner! ?)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
This has seriously pissed me off. She’s lost the plot.
Me too, I was interested in that article. It’s a bit megalomaniacal. They were perfectly polite. Takes no prisoners though, huh? ??‍♀

Reactions: 13
She deleted the post from the psychologymum? Oh dear. That's going to end up embarrassing her I fear!

Reactions: 14
This has seriously pissed me off. She’s lost the plot.
I think this although small is damaging.

Some sheep might start to think why did she delete it was polite non abusive discussion.

Also hes all fur and no kilt!

Reactions: 5
Those comments were perfectly polite. Small businesses, artists and photographers do have a hard time on social media with their work being copied or ripped off. The person wasn’t asking her to remove it, just credit it properly.

She’s full of crap. Doesn’t want to engage with anyone that’s remotely critical or questioning. I don't want to see a family suffer or lose their livelihood, but she seems hellbent on slowly doing it herself now.

Reactions: 20
I sent the psychologymum a dm to let her know Mrs meldrum had deleted her discussion with her. Rebecca has really really pissed me off too! I have the screenshots though. Megalomaniac is exactly the right word for her!

Reactions: 10
When you're trying to maintain an image of perfection to the extent that you'll delete a perfectly polite comment giving you sound legal advice...all is not well.
I think it's quite worrying- in terms of her own state of mind. This is what being in the spotlight can do to a person!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I suppose least shes not deleted paper joys comments so people still know its hers.
I expect the whole post will be deleted soon.
Theres a comment from another Instagrammer whos messaged her by dm but had no response.
I do hope she realises reb seldom responds unless its in her interests ie paid partnership or kindly gift me something.
Any criticism or polite questions won't be tolerated.

Reactions: 4
I hope for her kids sake only, that her YT career doesn't plummet. Based on her actions and behaviours she would not last 5 minutes in any proper job. Imagine her getting even the slightest bit of criticism from a boss or colleague - she would lose the plot and get herself fired! And as for him, I don't think anyone could bear working with him.

Reactions: 5
She's also deleted the Victim Support suggestion for her chosen charities .....?????....

Reactions: 19
YouTube should be made aware of her shady behaviour?she’s about to get the sliver button...

Reactions: 7
Who wrote about there being olives involved last night? Just saw lees story hahahaha

How utterly depressing is that though. They're out for the first time in ages with friends yet still on their phones reading this forum, because obviously he's posted that in response to what he's read on here.

Reactions: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
How utterly depressing is that though. They're out for the first time in ages with friends yet still on their phones reading this forum, because obviously he's posted that in response to what he's read on here.

Sad acts lol

Reactions: 4
Funny isn’t it
They claim to be soooo busy with “the business”, the new house, the kids, “life admin” seeing friends etc
And yet there is still time to be constantly reading this thread and reacting to it every 5 minutes.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
I sent the psychologymum a dm to let her know Mrs meldrum had deleted her discussion with her. Rebecca has really really pissed me off too! I have the screenshots though. Megalomaniac is exactly the right word for her!
It’s weird because didn’t she reply to the psychologymum in the comments saying thanks for this, I’ll read this later.

Or was that one of her followers that commented that? I can’t remember if I’ve hallucinated it! Either way, ridiculous to shut down a perfectly polite comment!

Reactions: 6
It’s weird because didn’t she reply to the psychologymum in the comments saying thanks for this, I’ll read this later.

Or was that one of her followers that commented that? I can’t remember if I’ve hallucinated it! Either way, ridiculous to shut down a perfectly polite comment!
Yes she did.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.