Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But now they roaming around local super market on the way very odd.

Maybe they run out of Benson's!

Just googled kilts
Kily society bargains

£40 trousers
£50 kilt choice of 8 colours

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I’m in Scotland and I don’t actually know anyone who owns a kilt. Everyone I know just hires.
All the people I know that bought one in their early 20s ended up selling it because their waistlines grew in their 30s ?

I’m sure he plugged the kilt hire company last time he hired one. Wasn’t it one in Inverurie? That was most likely a #notanad too.

Dinner suit and brown shoes though ??‍♀. He’d have been better just wearing a normal suit if he doesn’t own black shoes (Next, what the feck are you playing at, he DESERVES some gifted shoes).

Reactions: 8
Yes @next official gift the poor couple decent formal wear so they can go to the grand round table ball and seem loke charitable upstanding members of the local community they are:m:m.

He did such a fab job marketing your jacket.

So did the pink marshmallow
Please show them extra love but bit skint after over paying for the house.

And the tacky green number all kindly gifted

Reactions: 4
Her sisters got a cute little tattoo of an ant so that's why reb wants a new tattoo. Also she's lost alot of weight and reb has commented eat some pies before you come home so that's why she will of been determined to lose weight and start exercise heaven forbid anyone steals her limelight. She said on her sisters pic Florrie is telling everyone tegan is a dirty hippie now. Lovely thing to teach a four year old! Her sister's pictures and life look amazing..

She really isn't fashion savvy. I'm 33 so 5 years older than her or something and wouldn't be seen dead in that dated dress and ugly granny shoes. She looks far too casual next to Pat however those brown shoes wtf!

Reactions: 13
Oh my God. It's the non-binary coat again.

I have missed most of the last thread but am I correct that I have just seen Lee in a ill fitting dinner suit and a pair if BROWN shoes?! And this is a Next brand ambassador?! Someone we should all aspire (according to Next) to our husbands looking like?!

Amazed Next haven't sent him a free pair of high heels for tonight to go with his girly coat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Been lurking in the comments since DLPgate. As a local, I followed them both on insta and was another who was blindsided by their nonsense. So glad I discovered these threads and seen just how twisted they are.

These threads are also clearly much better threads than anything that'll ever hang in Frodos wardrobe.

Reactions: 17
There was an advert for mushrooms when I was little, with the jingle "Make room for the mushrooms!" That's all I can think about now when I see a photo...
Shoulda gone for the ?

Reactions: 6
I’ve been lurking here since the DLP nonsense...but her little video about how we’re all twats with hard lives has just got me flabbergasted...it’s like she’s actually trying to shoot herself in the foot! I really liked her when I started following her after the birth of my daughter. I live relatively close to her and could relate at the start...I have a husband in the oil industry as well. What started the decline for me was the Gleneagles trip...it was so far out of reach for almost everyone and just completely un-relateable!
Her comments about us having hard lives and that we’re twats makes me laugh though....I’m not bragging but I’m a professional person with a successful career with a husband in the Oil industry and a lovely daughter. We have a beautiful home and a good and happy life with lots of loving friends and family. We work hard for what we have and have never been handed anything on a plate. I don’t have a hard life and I’m very glad I’ve found this growing corner of the internet as I thought for a while I was the only 1...but I get now that’s just because anything remotely negative is deleted...sad....

Reactions: 33
I’ve been lurking here since the DLP nonsense...but her little video about how we’re all twats with hard lives has just got me flabbergasted...it’s like she’s actually trying to shoot herself in the foot! I really liked her when I started following her after the birth of my daughter. I live relatively close to her and could relate at the start...I have a husband in the oil industry as well. What started the decline for me was the Gleneagles trip...it was so far out of reach for almost everyone and just completely un-relateable!
Her comments about us having hard lives and that we’re twats makes me laugh though....I’m not bragging but I’m a professional person with a successful career with a husband in the Oil industry and a lovely daughter. We have a beautiful home and a good and happy life with lots of loving friends and family. We work hard for what we have and have never been handed anything on a plate. I don’t have a hard life and I’m very glad I’ve found this growing corner of the internet as I thought for a while I was the only 1...but I get now that’s just because anything remotely negative is deleted...sad....
Well it has to be all about us doesn't it? If not, it would require a nanosecond of introspection with the horrible realisation that your entire business model is predicated on constantly invading and breaching your children's privacy and contravening every internet safety guideline ever written. You have sold your family's privacy for a sideboard from Oak Furniture Land and a years free Next delivery.

FAR better just to pretend everyone pointing this out is just a big fat jealous ugly troll.

Reactions: 16
They are so cringe!
Trying so hard to be relevant, trying so hard to be seen as “cool” but failing miserably
I wonder if she’s busted out the fags yet? Drinking some #ad #spon Gin? Having a belter of a night with all their friends.
Yawn.

Reactions: 11
They are so cringe!
Trying so hard to be relevant, trying so hard to be seen as “cool” but failing miserably
I wonder if she’s busted out the fags yet? Drinking some #ad #spon Gin? Having a belter of a night with all their friends.
Yawn.
Edgy was probably out for a fag when he was busy filming his mate catch an olive in his mouth. What a belteerrrrr of a catch, ya beautyyyyy.

Reactions: 12
And
Did he really wear a T-shirt that said “this guy loves his wife”
Seriously?!

I can’t take him seriously
What a weapon

She’s literally got his bollocks in a paper bag in her handbag.
[automerge]1543099540[/automerge]My Saturday night infront of the TV is more Edgy than her left toe.

Reactions: 11
I’d say that the one with the ‘hard life’ [possibly quite sad, depressing at times even] is actually Mrs Meldrum herself. Having to sell yours and your children’s privacy every.single.day plus the worry if you will actually bring in the cash you need to pay for everything, now that’s something I don’t wish on my worst enemy.

It would be one thing if at least one of them had a stable job but to put all of your eggs in one basket like that, now that’s a hard life to have mrs meldrum, don’t you think so? None of the freebies you get would ever convince me that it’s worth risking it all the way you guys do every day.

Reactions: 13
All the people I know that bought one in their early 20s ended up selling it because their waistlines grew in their 30s ?

I’m sure he plugged the kilt hire company last time he hired one. Wasn’t it one in Inverurie? That was most likely a #notanad too.

Dinner suit and brown shoes though ??‍♀. He’d have been better just wearing a normal suit if he doesn’t own black shoes (Next, what the feck are you playing at, he DESERVES some gifted shoes).
[automerge]1543101203[/automerge]No was the place In Peterculter !

Reactions: 1
She really isn't fashion savvy. I'm 33 so 5 years older than her or something and wouldn't be seen dead in that dated dress and ugly granny shoes. She looks far too casual next to Pat however those brown shoes wtf![/QUOTE said:
I dunno if its a fashion thing ,but my mates kids are nearly 16 and they wear some weird getups, sometimes they look like they have fallen out the 70's or 80's. The shops seem full of that I too think are quite ugly things. Even my mum used to say that they brought back the bad part of the 80s fashion wise.

Reactions: 1
Im laughing at comment on her insta over art.

What charities to support

Some kind soul i assume from here wrote victim support.

Tattle is great therapy.

And surprise surprise she's deleted the comments from the art post about crediting the company!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.