Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird because didn’t she reply to the psychologymum in the comments saying thanks for this, I’ll read this later.

Or was that one of her followers that commented that? I can’t remember if I’ve hallucinated it! Either way, ridiculous to shut down a perfectly polite comment!
I believe it was all copied and pasted on previous thread few pages near end of old thread.
Not sure how to move it to this thread.

Re olives my understanding was olive comment on here was because they saw lees insta story.

But i suspect they keep close eye on here.

Rebs so desparate this morning

Cup of tea that says im busy
Whilst watching and filming c beebies probably the right level tv programme for her.
She said its educational do they talk aboit telling the truth.

Shes also unpacking a box.

Im sure there be another walk and a scrumptious lunch coming up.

And tonights vlog reckon primark haul

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
How do you know the psychology mum didn't delete her comment because Rebecca had seen and edited the pic accordingly

Reactions: 1
How do you know the psychology mum didn't delete her comment because Rebecca had seen and edited the pic accordingly
That is a very good point. We do not know. The whole thread was deleted though wasn't it?
I still wish it wasn't deleted though because I wanted to read the post it referred to.

Reactions: 1
It turns out that is exactly what happened. I was wrong on that assumption. My apologies.

Reactions: 7
Just shows how little trust we have in her that we just automatically assumed it was her with her big ol’ delete/block finger! See Reb, those acts shape your reputation so even when you’ve done no wrong, people don’t believe it. Throw the self help and happiness books away and start reading about managing a brand’s reputation, pronto.

Reactions: 10
Still no response to what charities she supported this year. Shock horror Rebecca. Lying so and so. To make out to support charities when you don’t is the lowest of the low. You couldn’t even be arsed supporting your husband when raising money for the unit that cared for your own child. Disgusting and showed your true colours. Should be a shamed of yourself

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when lee often used to instastory her from behind showing her in clothes with the price labels left on? Was a regular occurance. I used to wonder how you could forget to take the tags off so much. Now I wonder if it was because she’d bought things for a haul with the intention of taking them back or she had been gifted and wanted to sell on!

Reactions: 13
They might want to tell their faces how happy they are because that picture of them last night almost had me feeling sorry for pat......then I gave myself a slap and remembered how dishonest, disgusting & greedy they are.

Reactions: 8
Rebs is really busy?she’s mooching around with a cuppa making a list of all the lovely charities they going to support next year?she’s not telling anyone else which ones they are exactly because they want to be unique in their choices?
[automerge]1543148546[/automerge]
https://www.polygon.com/2018/2/2/16965826/youtube-creator-awards-silver-button-controversy

Not in less she breached community guidelines , copyright or brought followers.

They wont care about her insta where she behaves worse.

I assume as creater shes within her right to delete whole meldrums channel or various vlogs on mrs meldrum.

Im sure we see the plaque very soon
I’m happy with the part that says reaching that milestone doesn’t necessarily mean you will get the silver play button ▶ ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Sorry to change the subject but doesnt she come across as a cold mother? She likes them young when they get to Safiyahs age she seems to think they are a pain! Rebecca seems so controlling and regimented! Lee is thick as two planks and completely pussy whipped!

Reactions: 12
She hasn't had time to finish the book club read this month because of all the mooching, pottering, can't read whilst on a lovely walk in the woods or shopping in Primark now can we. All that time spend deleting, blocking and keeping up with the Tattle thread poor old Mrs M.

Reactions: 8
She hasn't had time to finish the book club read this month because of all the mooching, pottering, can't read whilst on a lovely walk in the woods or shopping in Primark now can we. All that time spend deleting, blocking and keeping up with the Tattle thread poor old Mrs M.
Ha ha, that’s what I thought ? Plenty time to read the tattle threads that ‘totally don’t even bother you, like totally, not even a little bit, like, they’re all just total twats’ <nervous necklace fiddle>

Reactions: 12
Exactly, she totally contradicts her self! You have to be smart to be a good liar, didn’t you know?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.