Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah I’m stumped lol
I think she was on stories saying she felt like she needed some colour (even though she normally tells everyone how well she holds her tan). She thought she might have some ‘in a box somewhere ‘. So watch out for #gifted #needtoblagmore posts soon

Reactions: 9
It was one belter of a boob @McChickenLegend ??‍♀
It’s the social anxiety, my troll has tried to encourage me to join the Spon gym and what with all these penises around I’m a mess. :m

I hear what you’re all saying and a mistake like this will never happen again.
But if it does and you confront me.
PENIS BLOCKER ?

Reactions: 10
I think she was on stories saying she felt like she needed some colour (even though she normally tells everyone how well she holds her tan). She thought she might have some ‘in a box somewhere ‘. So watch out for #gifted #needtoblagmore posts soon
Ah yeah. Never used fake tan so wouldn’t know what to look for. I rock the pealy wally look week and since I have kids I don’t ever go out so doesn’t matter much.
[automerge]1543091029[/automerge]
Mystified as to why she deleted her response to the kilt question ?
She hasn’t. I can still see it. Just looked this minute.

Oh gosh you’re right!!!! It’s 8!!
@Helen im so sorry.. I made a belter of a boo boo.
I let my hobbit post ??‍♀
Little lad is out with Lee and Rebby getting tipsy and smoking like a trooper.
Sorry everyone.

Rebecca you really are making traffic on here move at a fast pace.
Most women like to stop traffic. :m?
Have the trolls who pointed out that this is thread 8 been blocked and the messages deleted? You shouldn't have to stand for that kind of negativity ?

Ah yeah. Never used fake tan so wouldn’t know what to look for. I rock the pealy wally look week and since I have kids I don’t ever go out so doesn’t matter much.
[automerge]1543091029[/automerge]
She hasn’t. I can still see it. Just looked this minute.
Strange. I still can't see it.

Public service announcement:
Quick reminder to Scammer mum and everyone under their care.
The internet is forever ?
And your boob’s and penises follow you everywhere. From thread to thread.

8B908C14-3601-4555-BA60-5C1B8C2E61C5.jpeg

im surprised she never got sent the st tropez one back in summer that a lot of channel mum mums did ad videos on

Reactions: 3
Genuinely surprised Lee doesn't have his own kilt. Everyone I know from Scotland, even my husband and we don't live in Scotland anymore, has a kilt for formal occasions. They're not terribly expensive (especially if you can afford £600k houses) and are a pretty standard formal attire for men.

Reactions: 14
Genuinely surprised Lee doesn't have his own kilt. Everyone I know from Scotland, even my husband and we don't live in Scotland anymore, has a kilt for formal occasions. They're not terribly expensive (especially if you can afford £600k houses) and are a pretty standard formal attire for men.
A lot of men I know got them for their 21st, I don’t know if that is still done though.

Reactions: 5
He didn’t even need to wear a kilt, just anything other than what he chose, Reb looks pretty casual and he’s sporting his best Aldi Bond impression ?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.