Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s funny how the book club is being mentioned since someone else pointed it out on a Charlotte Taylor thread.... who also at least had the balls to post on it under her own name

Reactions: 6
It’s funny how the book club is being mentioned since someone else pointed it out on a Charlotte Taylor thread.... who also at least had the balls to post on it under her own name
Yep, but what a passive agressive post Charl made, looking for sympathy. ?

Well i dont feel bad about misjudging over that post and deleting a comment.
Because she deleted other comments witjin that same post.

She also deleted comments about the kilt.

Also she dident credit the artist on her fb page.

Its easy to distrust her.

Been out today so not caught up with todays lies, excuses and activities.

Was the book club her idea.
Shes always been flakey with it just another idea boost engagement.

In all fairness to katie and charlotte they are regular readers and have made the effort.

But rebs the busiest of them all now shes at 100k and has grand mansion.

Reactions: 5
Is throwing an olive up in the air really as exiting as the big night out got?!

Reactions: 4
Does anyone follow littlemisstiggy on insta? She's put up today that F&B have sent her some free paint. Bet reb is raging she's not middle class enough for her to be on their pr radar.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow littlemisstiggy on insta? She's put up today that F&B have sent her some free paint. Bet reb is raging she's not middle class enough for her to be on their pr radar.
Heaps of them got sent the new f&b paint colours a while back. Didn’t see any channel mum floggers getting them (although I don’t follow many of the CM lot).

How can you not read a book when you do sod all but moan all day? I managed that it in 3 nights and I have as many kids and have non blogging related stuff to do 5 days a week. I guess she hasn’t been on holiday for a while coz she managed to read there - on plane with her headphones when she is meant to be looking after and entertaining 3 young kids, by the pool - when she should be looking after and entertaining 3 young kids...

Reactions: 7
Of course it’s her own money?Primark is cheap enough even Rebs can afford it, lovely pink and grey socks for the very lucky 100k subscriber amongst other things she’s waiting on, and she means is been kindly gifted to her so she’s giving it to someone else, it would be interesting to see if she says that she purchased everything?! Not a very interesting haul, boring really!

Reactions: 5
Starts a bookclub, read one book and isnt capable of reading more. She doesnt comit to anything.
And why so passive aggressive comment on instastory about the payment? Its like she blaim others for her own mistakes.

Reactions: 13
Why go walking in the dark
Then video the darkness.

Clearly comment about paying for it was aimed at us.

Well done reb on buying cheap clothes you dont need.

Predicted Primark.

Tue will be another room reveal.

Thur a lovely raw day in the life vlog.

Read emily is doing vlogmas.

Im sure reb be xmas obsessed soon.

I predict play room tour
Organised pantry
Been a while since hello fresh
Speed clean my new house
Florence room tour
Her bedroom tour.

Insta this week be reb posing
Askimg opinions

If none of that works cute pic of poppy or florence.

All she did in the last house was clean it and she doesn’t seem at all interested in cleaning this one ??‍♀

The dolla comment was completely for our benefit!!!

Reactions: 7
Going back to her house - nothing seems to match. Even this haul she has filmed in her bedroom - there is just something lacking.

I suppose least shes not deleted paper joys comments so people still know its hers.
I expect the whole post will be deleted soon.
Theres a comment from another Instagrammer whos messaged her by dm but had no response.
I do hope she realises reb seldom responds unless its in her interests ie paid partnership or kindly gift me something.
Any criticism or polite questions won't be tolerated.
Going back to her house - nothing seems to match. Even this haul she has filmed in her bedroom - there is just something lacking.
Would look really nice with different side tables, the green/oak side tables don’t match the bed or the theme at all....shame.

Reactions: 3
A PRimArK hAUL who’d have thunk it ??

Rebel.
First up, I’d be honest with a friend, we’re not friends but I’m gonna say it anyway.
That skirt looked awful in your Instagram stories. Seriously awful.
Is it peach? It looks like someone vomited up smoked fish on a pleated curtain
• tissues
• fake nails
• hair bobbles
• leggings for little popcorn chicken.
• gloves
• socks

primark socks for the self care package I tit you not ?? primark...
??‍♀

“Follow my Instagram” beg yet again.
She’s obviously learned this is where the money lie lately.

• nail glue (I hope your nails go green!)
• a phone charger (I hope your iPhone breaks)

This is like that show where you need to remember random tit on a conveyor belt..
a cuddly toy...not really but I’m trying to make this recap even slightly interesting.

• more socks
• another awful looking dress.

She’s coughing a lot but will edit it out.
Woman... you could have edited this all out, the coughing was the least of your worries.

BYYYYE UNTIL NEXT TIME TEAM!
A vlog.... SPON OPPORTUNITY ???

Reactions: 9
I just posted a comment on Kate’s Murnane vlog and look at this that someone reply to my comment
4581743B-415A-4B13-BE71-56AB23D2AB67.jpeg

Reactions: 19
Starts a bookclub, read one book and isnt capable of reading more. She doesnt comit to anything.
And why so passive aggressive comment on instastory about the payment? Its like she blaim others for her own mistakes.
That's the problem with narcissistic people . It's never their fault-always someone else

Reactions: 8
Loved the strategically placed tescos bag un the latest haul.
'Grab a tescos bag for me Lee, I'll show those Tattlers that we shop there'.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.