Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So does she have days when she isn't a mum if she also has mum days? Surely even when you're busy making your youtube jam and having important conference calls while wearing Timmy Mallets glasses you're still a mum?
It’s like saying you’re a “full-time mum”. Just because some of us work outside the home doesn’t mean we’re “part-time mums”. We’re 100% mums 100% of the time. We don’t clock off being a mum to clock on at work ffs!

Reactions: 21
I absolutely believe that Primark ‘haul’ was paid for with her easy earned dollars as it featured such highlights as hair bands, tissues and gloves. Super excited and influenced to know I can now buy those in my local Primark ?

Reactions: 15
This link explains it.

Public insta user's can limit their comments.

So its her choice. No confusion.

Yep, SHE limits the comments, no-one else. Also hate the way she calls her sheep “lovely” or “lovelies” - so two-faced!

Reactions: 6
@Anita - Reb's parents did move out of the house they brought Reb and Tig up in. They didn't sell it though, they rented it out to someone or left it empty so that they could go and live in a house they owned/bought down in Edinburgh which was worth approx £700,000. They lived in Edinburgh for a while and also are owners of a flat on Royal Mile somewhere in Edinburgh, they rent that out so would get a decent rental income from that. I only know this because Reb gloated about it all in her vlogs on The Meldrums channel. She even shared the For Sale details of the Edinburgh house on Insta-stories, as if any sheep would have upwards of £700k to buy a house ?
I think the fact she divulged her parents wealth gave people reason to believe she is financially looked after by bank of Cannon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The post about the limiting posts on her YouTube has been deleted but the woman likely done it for her own good before the sheep pile on her. Don't thibk it was anyone from here so hope she hasn't personally deleted another loyal followers comment.

Reactions: 1
The post about the limiting posts on her YouTube has been deleted but the woman likely done it for her own good before the sheep pile on her. Don't thibk it was anyone from here so hope she hasn't personally deleted another loyal followers comment.
I noticed its deleted.

Shes a mummy blogger and has her own channel.

As we all know reb doesnt lift up smaller vloggers she likes to push past people and associate with the bigger vloggers.

God anyone remember when she kept on about zoella watching her vlog.

Reactions: 7
More bloody Jarmies ?
Possibly the cheapest looking PJ's I've ever layed eyes on! Can't get much cheaper than free though, eh Reb ?

Reactions: 3
I think it must be Reb because the woman cant delete Reb's respond to her. And that is gone.

Ah Sprouts, producers of copious hot air...............how apt for Family Meldrum and new wee chums for our lonely :m

Reactions: 8
Everytime I see a mushroom I think of Lee meldrum and Donald trump's mushroom and gag.

I like my men like a banana or aubergine.

Reactions: 8
Notice she had a wee tidy for the brand. Obviously couldn't be bothered for the non-ad haul for the sheep.

Reactions: 3
Rebs trying for more freebies. Emily Norris has an AD up about being out on a date it's some meal thing and Rebs wrote "Ohh I'd love a date night" then go on one and pay for it your bloody self you lazy little beggar.

Reactions: 13
The limiting comments on posts is done by REBS, its a feature that Rebecca sets! If the person commenting removed their comment from YT the response would still be there from Rebecca! I noticed this comment earlier and it was a simple question, and now its been deleted for whatever reason! I dont understand all the lies.

Reactions: 9
Sorry about the scribbles, it just makes me uncomfortable posting pics of other people’s kids but just wanted to point out how dark this room looks now [emoji15] It really did look a lot better with the other paint color, this one just doesn’t seem to go with that wood at all.
Is the white scribble the ghost? ????

Reactions: 9
Rebs trying for more freebies. Emily Norris has an AD up about being out on a date it's some meal thing and Rebs wrote "Ohh I'd love a date night" then go on one and pay for it your bloody self you lazy little beggar.
She just had a date lunch at Costa and a night out last night. What a complete twit.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.