Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They weren’t so so fortunate to be gifted that date night though.
Yeah what she really meant was "I'd love a date night...that I don't have to pay for"

Or one where my belter husband thinks he's hilarious by acting like a 14 year old and throwing food in the air

On a separate note I see she's reverting to lazy advertising for Matalan on Facebook by just sharing the previous twinning pj's advert. Surely as a brand you'd hate such a lack of effort into a paid for advert, especially as it comes just hours after an advert for competitors!

Once again Reb you're showing yourself up as an ambassador.

Reactions: 9
Yeah what she really meant was "I'd love a date night...that I don't have to pay for"

Or one where my belter husband thinks he's hilarious by acting like a 14 year old and throwing food in the air

On a separate note I see she's reverting to lazy advertising for Matalan on Facebook by just sharing the previous twinning pj's advert. Surely as a brand you'd hate such a lack of effort into a paid for advert, especially as it comes just hours after an advert for competitors!

Once again Reb you're showing yourself up as an ambassador.
Oh its gets worse within an hour of posting matalan pic she posts another next sprouts ones.

Now the averages family who doesnt get gifted free pjs is onky going to buy 1 pair.

What do they pick

Next
Matalan
Florence and fred disney

Mentions yet another flipping walk

Asks for present ideas to increase engagement yawn that old trick shes probably been gifted majority of presents already.

Reactions: 5
Her Insta stories poppy have just woke up, and she not wearing her sprout pjs ?‍♀

Reactions: 15
Her Insta stories poppy have just woke up, and she not wearing her sprout pjs ?‍♀
They were only worn for two minutes to get the sponsored photos then shes putting them straight back in the packaging to be sold on. Just like all the other freebies she sells to line her pockets.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember when lee often used to instastory her from behind showing her in clothes with the price labels left on? Was a regular occurance. I used to wonder how you could forget to take the tags off so much. Now I wonder if it was because she’d bought things for a haul with the intention of taking them back or she had been gifted and wanted to sell on!
Probably wears the clothes to take pictures in then sends them back!

Reactions: 10
Oh its gets worse within an hour of posting matalan pic she posts another next sprouts ones.
She actually went back and edited a post from the 1 Nov and added the sad fire picture that has been up and down like a yo yo!!
[automerge]1543225673[/automerge]
Asks for present ideas to increase engagement yawn that old trick shes probably been gifted majority of presents already.
Exactly- why is she not using her little 4 gift poem that honeyMUM was spouting off she uses!

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Latest post on IG for Next isn't marked as Ad or paid partnership, it says gifted as part of campaign - how hard is it to get this right???

Reactions: 4
Well i must note and we mentioned this before.

Its amazing how happy and how great a photo Florence and poppy take when they tired and ill.

Fair to see these photos were not taken last night.
We quite clearly saw the girls in the party clothes sat by the fire.

Is her subscription going up or down? are people seeing the light, what are the stats?

Reactions: 1
Wearing the pink jumper so we all know what that means!!! It’s a mummy day?

I've missed so much,,,wow this thread moves fast...so Mrs M was on here? can someone post her message so I can read it?

thanks!.....I've got some catching up to do!
I think they were posting under honeybun if you haven’t already found the messages! :m

It's so so funny how someone commented yesterday on her post about the kids being ill oh what a shame when they are taking all those multi vitamins and it was then mentioned on here. And now she's addressed it in her new post on Instagram ? she's like a little puppet.

Reactions: 14
popped on her insta page not one negative comment on the #ad #sprouts post? #deletedmuch wonder how much next had paid or gift them for this unlimited deliver colab

Reactions: 3
I've missed so much,,,wow this thread moves fast...so Mrs M was on here? can someone post her message so I can read it?

thanks!.....I've got some catching up to do!
Haha I know u go away for a few days and there's a showdown ??? x

Reactions: 1
Latest post on IG for Next isn't marked as Ad or paid partnership, it says gifted as part of campaign - how hard is it to get this right???
I’m guessing because she’s already posted was she was paid for and this is just an extra she decided to put up? So technically doesn’t have to declare an Ad....maybe??? ?

I really hope they don't decide to have another child (or get a puppy for that matter).
Should there be a no deal Brexit, I can see all the brands cutting back on all the unnecessary marketing and instamums could be the first ones to be cut.
Lee might be forced to go back to work and she will be at home with 4 children or 3 and a pet. If she can't manage now, can you imagine the head that will be on her then?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.