Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was looking at these pyjamas recently in Next. They were quite thin and cheap looking up close so didn't buy. Have seen another instamum advertising same ones earlier this week. Definitely put off them now!!!

Reactions: 3
More pj’s ????. So we have F&F (never to be seen again as character ), matalan and now Next. I’m sure there have been some others earlier in the year from a small business. Do Joules or Boden not need a family to advertise lounge wear? ?

Seriously, I think I have 2 sets of night wear and my children maybe 3.

Why you always lying?

She knows fine well what posts are limited means and it's her that does it. Such a bloody liar. Why not just say sometimes I limit my posts if I get alot of negative comments.
Has this also now been deleted?!

Reactions: 2
Sorry about the scribbles, it just makes me uncomfortable posting pics of other people’s kids but just wanted to point out how dark this room looks now [emoji15] It really did look a lot better with the other paint color, this one just doesn’t seem to go with that wood at all.

Reactions: 6
So does she have days when she isn't a mum if she also has mum days? Surely even when you're busy making your youtube jam and having important conference calls while wearing Timmy Mallets glasses you're still a mum?

Reactions: 18
So on lees insta we have more real fire footage and more prison break.

But interesting

Remember other night was savage.
F&p broken. Nope they ill.
Not that it stopped them going out last night or dragging them through cold/wet woods.

Rebs is insta another next ad and most boring discussion about sprouts.
Her story smug perfection
The free candle. The lit fire. The magical moving flowers and the most overexposed tray i ever did see.

They both so dull.

Rinse and repeat.

Same old tit different day.

Next next day delivery isn’t available in her area though is it? I’m sure I read this here a few threads back- it’s classified as the Highlands is it not?

Reactions: 5
Everyday is a Mum day for me, even when I go to work, I still do mum (or dad ) jobs to get them up before I do a full days work, never mind feed them wash them and their clothes then bed them, if she even had to do a solid 40 hours a week can you imagine the headaches and migraines ?

Reactions: 8
Mad House Mum is a tattler, she has to be!?

(Edit to add: re the comment on the PJs post)

Reactions: 6
Did you see Giovanni Fletcher has the same pjs and her ad states ‘paid partnership’ why doesn’t Rebs?
I’m glad the flowers have moved again ?
I hope Pat buys her some flowers soon ?
[automerge]1543178671[/automerge]
Mad House Mum is a tattler, she has to be!?
She’s good isn’t she! ??

Reactions: 10
Next next day delivery isn’t available in her area though is it? I’m sure I read this here a few threads back- it’s classified as the Highlands is it not?
Yes doesn't apply all aberdeen postcodes.

Why are the girls dressed in party clothes to chill by fire.
They probably next freebies too.
If florries ill the sprout pjs be more comfy

My guess is they been hungover all day and grandparents main carers its why she was walking in dark between their house and her parents.

She did attempt to do fake gardening earlier.

Lee has the most annoying laugh.

Agree on colour she was so desparate to get farrow and ball but room looks so dark and not great with the wood.

Reactions: 4
Was looking at these pyjamas recently in Next. They were quite thin and cheap looking up close so didn't buy. Have seen another instamum advertising same ones earlier this week. Definitely put off them now!!!
I’ve been disappointed in the lack of nice Christmas pyjamas this year. Don’t want ones with slogans, just nice Christmassy ones.

Reactions: 1
I’ve been disappointed in the lack of nice Christmas pyjamas this year. Don’t want ones with slogans, just nice Christmassy ones.
Check out the latest aldi leaflet.
Seem some nice tarten amd bear ones
Adult 9.99
Kids 4.99
That's my sort of budget.

These ones would have been more appropriate natural choice for reb.

Reactions: 5
Is it just me or are they all always ill????

I thought they were always taking #multivitamin #bassets #ad #:poop:

Reactions: 18
Whats difference between paid partnership and ad.

Is one clearer than the other.

As rebs put paid partnership on some next posts.

Clearly next are kindly gifting lots insta mums.

Its turning me off them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.