Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old post from 2014... Oh the irony
But they end up not moving?! I remember seeing in her mums Instagram that they were moving and then moved back into the old house again? Anyone knows why that was? Or am I imagining things?

Reactions: 2
How many times is she going to move those artificial flowers around the house for her Instagram?

Reactions: 5
But they end up not moving?! I remember seeing in her mums Instagram that they were moving and then moved back into the old house again? Anyone knows why that was? Or am I imagining things?
I’m sure Honeybun should be able to tell you. She always has the inside scoop! ?

But I believe this is the sale of the house she grew up in to move to the one her parents are currently in, the near Edinburgh move was a couple years later.

Reactions: 2
I’m sure Honeybun should be able to tell you. She always has the inside scoop! ?

But I believe this is the sale of the house she grew up in to move to the one her parents are currently in, the near Edinburgh move was a couple years later.
Oh I see, thank you☺

Reactions: 1
The primark haul on you tube is so telling! The crappy socks for the 100k care package (soooo generous!) and very telling she touches her nose - classic liar tell - when she says she’s ‘ordered a load of stuff’ aka I have to look out whatever left over shite I can find in my not yet unpacked moving boxes.... Then when talking about that awful cheap orange jumper to ‘pair with jeans on Mum days’ she gives the most awful narrow eyes evil glare when she says ‘Mum days” what a flaky fake she is.

Reactions: 10
The primark haul on you tube is so telling! The crappy socks for the 100k care package (soooo generous!) and very telling she touches her nose - classic liar tell - when she says she’s ‘ordered a load of stuff’ aka I have to look out whatever left over shite I can find in my not yet unpacked moving boxes.... Then when talking about that awful cheap orange jumper to ‘pair with jeans on Mum days’ she gives the most awful narrow eyes evil glare when she says ‘Mum days” what a flaky fake she is.
“Mum days”???? Isn’t every day a Mum Day for all mothers? This maddens me! ?

Reactions: 17
“Mum days”???? Isn’t every day a Mum Day for all mothers? This maddens me! ?
Its what grinds my gears the most

Im having a mum day.
She says it with such disdain.
She acts like shes a big shot busy business woman.

Surprised she not done the office so she can go hide in it and look busy.

Pretty boring haul.

Her bedroom has symmetry but no soul looks so dull dark and boring.
Doesnt help seeing mess in background.
She really is quite messy.
Lol at moving flowers props.

Lol at comments on kate murnane dining tour.

She gets gifted maison de monde
Reb oakland

Says it all really

Kate has lovely taste. Shes also taken her time and not rushed into it.
Agree metallic bedside tables be better.
Also that room desperately needs some colour.
She also never ever reveals where she lives ie outside.

This self care crap package will annoy some as shes doing it on instagram so basically trying to up her Instagram following.

Shes such a cheap skate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Why you always lying?

She knows fine well what posts are limited means and it's her that does it. Such a bloody liar. Why not just say sometimes I limit my posts if I get alot of negative comments.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Well, it’s our Sunday AD! It’s now posted. Have a look everyone, what is mrs meldrum adverts and co. blabbing about on this lovely Sunday....

Urgh ‘I’m just popping my hair up in a mum bun’

It’s a bleeping bun. Mum or not. They all do it!!

Reactions: 8
What’s that look after the mums days hot pink jumper?View attachment 2430
Caption gosh its like have i got news for you round

Im so bored i know I'm talking tit.
I really cant be bothered you might be able to tell from recent content.
I hate this jumper it will be returned along with black goth top.
Im quite clearly a fan of boden.
Filming a Primark haul in a boden top.

But least shes curled end of her hair with free amazing hot brush.

Well, it’s our Sunday AD! It’s now posted. Have a look everyone, what is mrs meldrum adverts and co. blabbing about on this lovely Sunday....
What makes me laugh about this is .. this is not something she would normally wear or let the girls wear. She's said countless times she likes girly stuff and hates anything like this . So fake

Reactions: 6
What makes me laugh about this is .. this is not something she would normally wear or let the girls wear. She's said countless times she likes girly stuff and hates anything like this . So fake
Oh definitely fake! So ‘naturally’ #spon fake

Why you always lying?

She knows fine well what posts are limited means and it's her that does it. Such a bloody liar. Why not just say sometimes I limit my posts if I get alot of negative comments.
Yep surley only the account holder can set settings to make limited.

Oh for love of god.

Get lost next day delivery

How much free stuff can they blag.
How many pjs feck off matalan we got bored of yours.

Just the write up is so smug perfect life.
Next im giving up shopping with you its all too much.

A bun is just a bun.
Stop overusing the word mum.

What happened to the new Matalan Christmas pjays they bought and she said she was ordering for Lee?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.