Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just had a date lunch at Costa and a night out last night. What a complete twit.
Maybe she meant..
"Oh I'd love a date night... where I can put my phone down and not have to constantly monitor my social media platforms for genuine comments which question my ethics and integrity. I'd also love to be able to stop having to trawl though the tattle messageboard posts. I just want to have fun and switch off"

Reactions: 5
@Anita - Reb's parents did move out of the house they brought Reb and Tig up in. They didn't sell it though, they rented it out to someone or left it empty so that they could go and live in a house they owned/bought down in Edinburgh which was worth approx £700,000. They lived in Edinburgh for a while and also are owners of a flat on Royal Mile somewhere in Edinburgh, they rent that out so would get a decent rental income from that. I only know this because Reb gloated about it all in her vlogs on The Meldrums channel. She even shared the For Sale details of the Edinburgh house on Insta-stories, as if any sheep would have upwards of £700k to buy a house ?
I think the fact she divulged her parents wealth gave people reason to believe she is financially looked after by bank of Cannon.
The house in the insta is a house in Banchory where they moved too from Yorkshire, they grew up there and then moved into the new one just buy the haunted house they’ve just purchased. Her parents tried to sell the new banchory one when they moved just outside Edinburgh but it never sold so they rented it. They then sold the house near Edinburgh and recently moved back to Banchory. The ghost house ??? ( how funny) was the one with the bothy that Reb lived in and would let lee stay overnight without her parents knowing. It was an old house in the woods. I remember her talking about it ages ago and it stuck as I love all things houses. ?

Reactions: 9
Rebs trying for more freebies. Emily Norris has an AD up about being out on a date it's some meal thing and Rebs wrote "Ohh I'd love a date night" then go on one and pay for it your bloody self you lazy little beggar.
Omg stop it. She has no shame :rolleyes::LOL:

Reactions: 3
The pre-ceilidh photo of them on Lee’s insta is hilarious
They look like 2 little kids who have been playing dress up
The dickie bow on Lee is more double 0-weapon than double 07 and Rebecca’s shoes look about 5 sizes too big. Should have just put on the Vans. They would have looked better than those mustard monstrosities. And the Vans/dress combo would have been proper edgy.

Reactions: 8
Has this also now been deleted?!
It looks like it as I can’t see that comment anywhere on that primark haul?
[automerge]1543210645[/automerge]
Just found these posts. Whilst I can see why the transperacy with the add thing gets people upset I find it mean that people are commenting on her husbands looks and parenting. Also people keep going on about her expensive house... have you been to London you’d get a pretty small 3 bed (if your lucky) for the price of the new house they have bought. It’s not like they have moved in to a multi million pounds mansion.
3 bedroom house in London for that price?!??where?!?? There’s no way on earth you would get a house in London for that!! I know London, and that’s hilarious ?! You can’t even get a small house for that price outside London let alone in London, one of the most expensive cities in the world!! I leave not far from London, in the country side and the houses in here go for more than that. If you don’t like it in here feel free to go☺

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just found these posts. Whilst I can see why the transperacy with the add thing gets people upset I find it mean that people are commenting on her husbands looks and parenting. Also people keep going on about her expensive house... have you been to London you’d get a pretty small 3 bed (if your lucky) for the price of the new house they have bought. It’s not like they have moved in to a multi million pounds mansion.
You are missing the point with the value of the house. People are puzzled how you’d get a mortgage on a set of accounts for Mrs Meldrum Ltd to purchase such a property. Her latest set of accounts wouldn’t have allowed you to purchase a match box house let alone the one she got. If she’d gone to Morgan Stanley in Canary Wharf with those set of accounts she’d have been sent on her merry way asking for such a mortgage from what she sold the last house for to what she has now. I actually worked on financial regulations that were brought in after the last crash and how each lender were paying to be regulated by the FSA at the time, and any irresponsible lending that happened prior to that regulations were stopped. So how any bank in the land loaned that mortgage, it doesn’t add up. Though Mrs M would want you to believe it did, those with knowledge know otherwise. Lending must have came from cash injection elsewhere. And also commenting on their looks on Saturday night. She claims to be some style guru yet doesn’t make any effort to have clothes fitting or matching properly which leaves you thinking ?‍♀

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Reb obviously can’t style a penis!!!Style guru?think not!!

Reactions: 4
I actually live in London and work in property and I did say if you are lucky if you read my comment carefully. I don’t really want to waste time getting in to a battle with any of you on here. I just think that some people could be a little nicer. It’s one thing questioning someone’s work ethics it’s another taking the time out of your day to criticise people’s looks. I find it a bit bizarre.
Myself or anyone else on here certainly not here to battle so please don’t think that. Difference of opinion is allowed here which isn’t on Mrs M social media platforms. People are genuinely hurt on how Mrs M has treated them. Viewers from day 1 and she’s blocked them and called them trolls and blatantly lied about what’s been said when all they’ve done is ask a genuine question. She is a bully and thinks she’s better than everyone If she’d stop acting so high and mighty and scting qualified in everything she does and be relatable and not lie saying people are being nasty to her when in fact it’s her own behaviour that triggers bad feeling in the first place then maybe she’d get on better. Isn’t it something we all do. If for instance if watching this morning and see a topic about fashion we do say oh that looks nice or that doesn’t. You read magazines and watch an article on the oscars and look at how they all dressed you will say oh i I like that and not that dress. It’s human nature! As Mrs M is online for the world to see, people will comment on her dress, especially more when she claims to be the fashion expert that she is, when she isn’t. If Mr M had been in the changing room at slaters getting his suit fitted they’d have said we need to take a hem up on your trousers and get you black shoes. Would they have been wrong for having an opinion?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I actually live in London and work in property and I did say if you are lucky if you read my comment carefully. I don’t really want to waste time getting in to a battle with any of you on here. I just think that some people could be a little nicer. It’s one thing questioning someone’s work ethics it’s another taking the time out of your day to criticise people’s looks. I find it a bit bizarre.
When will people understand the concept of TRASH threads??!! This is where we are free to comment on all aspects of “influencer’s” lives without being censored by said “influencers”. If you don’t like the comments you are free to not read them!

Reactions: 12
The meanest little flames in all the fire pics! ? Think her #spon scented candles have bigger flames.

Reactions: 6
Don’t believe that for a second!

Reactions: 2
When two fully gown adults preen and prance about in the mirror, put ‘look Books’ up and generally think they are something special then I will judge! Rebecca is a pretty girl but seems to have the oddest fashion taste and lee.....just think Pat Sharp! For a young couple they are very molly!!! ( old fashioned)

Reactions: 11
Really pushing the Instagram account on her latest vid!
All for a crap self care box they may not send anyway as believe they have poor record with competitions in past.

Insta is most important as its far less work
And shes not upto 100 k followers
I reckon its far more lucrative than you tube.
If she reached 100k insta would she get more ads or more money.

Reactions: 7
Rebs trying for more freebies. Emily Norris has an AD up about being out on a date it's some meal thing and Rebs wrote "Ohh I'd love a date night" then go on one and pay for it your bloody self you lazy little beggar.
Sorry but didn’t she literally just have a date night on Saturday night when her and lee went to the ceilidh???!

Reactions: 8
I've missed so much,,,wow this thread moves fast...so Mrs M was on here? can someone post her message so I can read it?

thanks!.....I've got some catching up to do!

Reactions: 1
The limiting comments on posts is done by REBS, its a feature that Rebecca sets! If the person commenting removed their comment from YT the response would still be there from Rebecca! I noticed this comment earlier and it was a simple question, and now its been deleted for whatever reason! I dont understand all the lies.
She’s obviously a compulsive liar. The fact she’s been moaning about trolls 24/7 she could’ve used that opportunity to say the truth (ish) and said because sometimes people who don’t follow me leave me messages that I don’t like or are hurtful etc etc. Instead of playing dumb when it’s not hard to find out. It’s insane and starting to wonder if I feel sorry for her obvious mental state or it’s lauaghable

Reactions: 2
I also can't stand all the 'having a mum day" tit, it's like she is lowering herself to try and be relatable, as she is usually so lazy that she just spends her days pottering (slobbing around) as she leaves all the mum stuff to lee and her parents.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.