Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just makes her look petty. Even if she did pay for the first session it's dodgy as I'm sure she only started going to the gym because of the promise of freebies.

45263592_604354113318426_6578065705615077570_n.jpg

Reactions: 5
The gym thing is still shady. She must have known there would be a good chance of getting it free so even if she did pay for first session (?), she would have known that by dropping a few plugs so the owner could see, she’d likely get a freebie. I don’t believe it was a kind favour for a friend/local. As I’ve said before if she’s not fishing for a freebie (have they got their rug yet?) they’re plugging one (or covering one up, more accurately). I bet she would have been keen to get free horse riding lessons too and the stables have not obliged. Maybe that’s the real reason for swapping allegiance to the gym this winter.

Reactions: 6
If she had any pride or respect she’d pay for that gym membership like anyone else. How can you on the one hand suggest you have bought a house that cost £590,000 and expect everyone to give you things for free. It’s only £40 a month for that gym, what’s the mortgage payment compared to that? I feel sorry for your school mate who clearly felt obliged to give her that membership. P.s sounds like she fancies him more than Pat if you ask?? I’d be worried if I were Lee and she starts spending too much time in the ‘gym’ ?

Reactions: 8
Actually , if she was smarter about things , she would have a USP . We live in a beautiful area , the scenery and views are astounding .
Tips on howto you stay at home with your partner 24/7 without hating each other ?Local culture and traditions - the ceilidh on Saturday would have had amazing music and usually great banter . There are some very interesting local volunteer groups supporting rural issues - befriending /shopping for others (?). " Time on your hands , yourself on your mind " .....sad

Reactions: 4
......what its like to live in a rural area where you know all your peer group because theres only one school .....

Reactions: 2
She picked her words carefully. She said MY lessons were never gifted. But what about the girls? Or were they an “ad” she never said she paid for the lessons.
Honestly that lassie could show me her bank account and I still wouldn’t believe her anymore.

Reactions: 7
It just makes her look petty. Even if she did pay for the first session it's dodgy as I'm sure she only started going to the gym because of the promise of freebies.

View attachment 2525
Why add an s to confusion do speak proper English.

If you love horse riding so much.
And they havent gifted you why not move to another local riding school that has an indoor arena.

I suspect the lessoms were heavily discounted if not gifted as why keep tagging the place and filming there because you said you wanted a hobby just for you at the time. So reb time then took whole family along now that caused some confusion!

Its quite typical most gyms to offer free 1st trial session.

Lastly we live in the uk
You not young amd edgy.
Pounds is uk currency dollar is usa and you missed off the r.

Seen as you read here i thourght tell you what I thought

The packet looks too big and square to be fags.

Surely shes trying the patience of some of her flock.

Reactions: 3
We're has the smoking come from plz tell me what if missed, is it just a joke between u guys?
There were a few posts from different people saying that she has been seen smoking at various events (channel Mum xmas party for one) and then it looked like she was smoking in a still from a vlog.

The box on the window ledge is probably too wide for cigarettes, could be a box of matches or something?
I couldn’t give a tit if she smokes or not - just think it’s funny as she tries to make out she’s whiter than white. Smoking would not be good for “brand Meldrum”.

Reactions: 3
Tbh, I think even the sheep will start to get fed up. Another day, another ad. Relentless Reb strikes again. Can’t believe how much I used to enjoy her content, like someone said before, it’s like QVC now

Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest YT video...I actually wouldn't be surprised if this is one that gets deleted in the near future...

WHO IS SHE to talk about self care???

It is an absolute insult that she can sit in her perfect little house and tell people how to take care of their "wellbeingness" as she calls it...have a bath, read a book, go for a walk...

People who might be watching that could have actual real life issues, something she wouldn't know the first thing about. Some people can't just cancel plans so they can snuggle on the sofa and watch Disney films, some people have jobs they have to go too, or they cant pay their mortgage, some people can't spend all day de-cluttering because they don't have a second stay at home parent to watch their kids while we shove stuff into cupboards so they are out of sight out of mind!

I've struggled with my mental health for a few years now and what has been the worst part about that was the affect it had on my child...She has no idea what it is like to be stressed, depressed, have anxiety, yet here she is preaching and telling us how stressful and busy life is with her 3 kids and husband.

I wish I had the time she has everyday with her kids and partner...it's just such a shame she wishes she didn't!
Please don’t take this the wrong way as I absolutely agree with you and her video is a whole load of bs but I just wanted to point something out - even though she has an ‘easy’ life in the sense that a lot of things are #kindlygifted or paid for by others, she could still have depression and/or anxiety and stress. There are a lot of things she does and says that make me question the pretty / perfect life she likes to portray. I just wonder if she is truly happy and at peace with everything or if it’s all a facade.

Again, not meant to dismiss what you said and I agree but she could have depression as well despite it all.

Reactions: 6
Just doing my ASA complaint now but was wondering what category you all used when it comes to "type of advertisment"?

Thanks! x

I thought she grew up in Yorkshire, not Banchory.... astounds me her accent has no Scottish sound to it at all

Reactions: 1
Hope the Muddy Mummy got a free membership too, she regularly goes to that gym and often tags the owner giving him a shout out!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.