Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest life financial update here
For those who dont know me i post a variety of crap content 3times a week.
Im a mum to 3 chicken nuggets and married to chicken royale.

For those who dont know me thourght i summarise the last few months as been all go this Autumn for our family and its my favourite season.

We went to gran canaria for a whole weeks holiday kindly gifted by tui.

I was gifted lots of free presents for eldests nuggets birthday so that saved us some dollar.

As buying a house. Moving house.
Painting it in farrow and ball has been super expensive the costs have spiralled

Thank god for next gifting us

Coats all round. I been got 2 and some edgy boots.
Pjs
Party clothes for kids
Bedding and curtains for the girls as remmnent kings said they prefered ash.
Lightning for our bedroom.

Next have been super nice as although they don't normally deliver to our postcode the made a special exception for us.

Oakland furniture for crap bland furniture that fills up some dead space.
Theres no point spending lots of furniture im not house proud i wont look after it.

Tesco for free Disney clothes and free holiday to disneyland it was magical.

Costa lunch is on me ideal stop off when mooching around the shops.

Ella kitchen and vitamins company for keeping coco pops so healthy
Nothing like good nourishing food from just eat and hello fresh as we a really busy family.

You know what its like being a mum.

The free horseriding lessons sadly ended but i have been gifted free gym and dance membership for a year.

Elemis and olay gifts mean my skincare is sorted.

Matalan 50 quid gift card free pjs and payment for sharing awfully kind.

We all just feel so fortunate

Please follow me on insta as im running a crap self care prize. It contains exiting thinhs like Primark socks and crap gifts i dont want maybe even a happy meal toy.

If you new to you tube we love you to stick around earn us more dollar.

Same on insta keep swiping up clicking affiliate links and buying tat reccomend

I love my perfect life. My percect family fire house and 100k follower.

In super exited about our gifted Christmas.

My shiny 100k plaque will take pride of place in my office with my tacky free disenio prints.

I need another holiday its all just so tiring being me.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
How is a freebie supporting a local business??

And who are you so invested in this site.....sad sad sad

Reactions: 4
There is a huge new council sports centre with pool due to open in banchory next year, which I guess will affect membership numbers at the Unit gym. ‘Gifting’ Mrs Meldrum a membership really isn’t going to make locals choose to go there....

Reactions: 6
Interesting that there are so many nurses & other healthcare workers on here. Are people who genuinely work hard just more likely to notice and become angered by the injustice and lack of gratitude? I know healthcare workers aren't the only people who work hard, the majority of people on this forum seem to be of the professional type though. Is it just that the sheep have never had to work hard and therefore cannot appreciate it? Just thinking out loud now.
I think as a whole it’s a skill of the nhs to look through the BS and see what’s actual happening. I’ve been told many times how cynical I am lol

Reactions: 3
I think the "self care" area she is going in to is wrong, she is in no way qualified to suggest things for people to try. Someone that actually needs profession help may end up looking at you tube videos instead of there GP!! I know that may seen a bit far fetched but imagine a new mum, a mum of three or whatever giving her face a wash and cancelling plans in an attempt to make her seft feels better when really they need GP or counselling. Bet there will be some kind of #ad, or link to a private professional coming on somewhere, soon! Shameful!

Reactions: 5
O/T a little, but I had a wee peep at the gym’s website. A few punctuation errors that are a bit off-putting. Where’s my red pen.......?

Reactions: 1
Why don’t you get off this site. We’re here to witch about her. I think you’d be better suited to licking her ar*e over on the gram
Who are you speaking about honeybun or me!! I certainly ain’t been licking moody Meldrums arse!!

As for honeybun it’s obviously her mum- read all the comments that have actually been posted by her , oil exec husband, local to the area, knows the past owners aka her neighbors, chopper ‘crash’ that was big news in the area (but no mention in local paper), the large group of friends they have!! The best one was darling Rebs doesn’t seem the type to be a smoker!!

".....totally nabbed " ......???????????
I have now officially and completely lost it - there isn t an emoticon that shows how amused I am . Meldrums could triple their subs if they used this forum for inspo in an even more transparent , satirical way ....chuckling

Who are you speaking about honeybun or me!! I certainly ain’t been licking moody Meldrums arse!!

As for honeybun it’s obviously her mum- read all the comments that have actually been posted by her , oil exec husband, local to the area, knows the past owners aka her neighbors, chopper ‘crash’ that was big news in the area (but no mention in local paper), the large group of friends they have!! The best one was darling Rebs doesn’t seem the type to be a smoker!!
I’m not being rude to you, just felt honeybun was trying to spoil the derogatory tone of this thread and the shared dislike for that scrounger Mrs M and her waste of space husband. I am more than happy to blast her on her own IG account but have been blocked more times than she’s had free holidays

Reactions: 1
I don't agree with slagging off a local gym, even if they are dumb enough to give her membership.

Must be pretty hard to compete with the council and their much larger pool of money they have access to. The local gym may look ordinary but could have some amazing teachers and trainers and that's the most important thing.

*Steps off soapbox*

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest YT video...I actually wouldn't be surprised if this is one that gets deleted in the near future...

WHO IS SHE to talk about self care???

It is an absolute insult that she can sit in her perfect little house and tell people how to take care of their "wellbeingness" as she calls it...have a bath, read a book, go for a walk...

People who might be watching that could have actual real life issues, something she wouldn't know the first thing about. Some people can't just cancel plans so they can snuggle on the sofa and watch Disney films, some people have jobs they have to go too, or they cant pay their mortgage, some people can't spend all day de-cluttering because they don't have a second stay at home parent to watch their kids while we shove stuff into cupboards so they are out of sight out of mind!

I've struggled with my mental health for a few years now and what has been the worst part about that was the affect it had on my child...She has no idea what it is like to be stressed, depressed, have anxiety, yet here she is preaching and telling us how stressful and busy life is with her 3 kids and husband.

I wish I had the time she has everyday with her kids and partner...it's just such a shame she wishes she didn't!

Reactions: 15
@Jeakat - I DMd her about the 'immune boosting' thing, and said that with a following like hers she needed to not make these sweeping statements, and she shouldn't be perpetuating myths like that. No reply, surprise surprise. People are impressionable, and some seem to hang on her every word. It's both, scary and dangerous.

Absolutely decked ???, lets solve the world's mental health problems one bottle of Olay at a time.

There is a huge new council sports centre with pool due to open in banchory next year, which I guess will affect membership numbers at the Unit gym. ‘Gifting’ Mrs Meldrum a membership really isn’t going to make locals choose to go there....
The meldrums try not to go to council run establishments, it’s a bit beneath them...the shared ownership house was good enough though, two faced gits. Mind you they were very upset if you ever pointed out it wasn’t all their house...well let’s be honest this one is most likely shared ownership too eh Dave???

I’m not being rude to you, just felt honeybun was trying to spoil the derogatory tone of this thread and the shared dislike for that scrounger Mrs M and her waste of space husband. I am more than happy to blast her on her own IG account but have been blocked more times than she’s had free holidays
It was a screen shot of what honeyMUM posted on Friday re the gym!! ?? when edgy was dropping hints about going to the gym and going for an induction.

It so long to the £1500 a year kippie lodge membership!! There is a new gym in town not to go to.

Reactions: 2
I am a mental health nurse took me 3 years at uni and I have been qualified 13 years, she should of teamed up with a mental health charity. It needs to be done properly.

Reactions: 10
I am a mental health nurse took me 3 years at uni and I have been qualified 13 years, she should of teamed up with a mental health charity. It needs to be done properly.
I’m surprised someone in medical profession isn’t reporting these insta mums for promoting better mental health when not qualified. It’s dangerous territory to advise if not trained

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.