Mrs Meldrum #8 Belter Hobbits & Bad Boy Mushrooms Unite, Rebby's On Tattle And Looking For A Fight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think the years *free* membership at Kippie has run out??

Reactions: 8
New member here, been lurking for a while but I feel totally incensed this morning by the casual comment about the gym membership being gifted. She has been talking about it for ages and only now decides to mention it! Why?
Did she say she went to Jazzercise the other day? Wondering if it is at the same gym. Maybe the whole Jazzercise excitement was also an ad.
Really disappointed that she is continuing to mislead her followers.

Reactions: 16
Ffs!! The guy who owns the gym went to school with her and kindly ‘gifted’ her a year she membership! Why?? Is he going to do that with all his school chums? I mean, unless your local or he has a chain of gyms it’s not really goi g to benefit him is it? If. Was local I’d be saying I’m not going to your gym when you give someone who’s just bought a 600k house and pays for virtually nothing because she sells her kids privacy a free pass!!! Sorry but she has no pride, greedy greedy cow!

Reactions: 15
Also - I can tell you that as someone who was interested in joining that particular gym I am now 100% avoiding at all costs :m

Reactions: 15
Didn’t she say she PAID for the gym membership in her stories as it was only x amount for the rest of the year

Reactions: 6
So we have police officers on here, nurses,Accountants and my background was Health/ Occupational Therapy ( now work part time In Retail as it fits with family life better, but the point is we are clearly not un educated ??/trolls as Reb would like everybody to believe, we clearly are working adults with full busy lives not buying into the bullshit sales pitch these floggers preach. Proud to be a Tattie!!!

Reactions: 17
Didn’t she say she PAID for the gym membership in her stories as it was only x amount for the rest of the year
That was the jazzercise - there was a Black Friday sale apparently so she bought up for the remainder of this year.
So she says.

7B30AA31-8A5F-4428-8922-3F9CFAFDCAE0.png

Anyone spy the packet of fags on the window ledge??

Reactions: 4
She is now on stories saying that she paid for the first gym session with her own 'dolla' (cringe) she was only gifted the membership today. She is only saying this because someone messaged her and called her out on it. I can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.

Reactions: 9
I can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
She lies about everything. Although one day she's going to do one single that looks like an ad and it won't be. Just so she can do a gotcha and have one thing in thousands that isn't paid for.

Is it really fags? Is that a brand recognisable from that?

Reactions: 3
She is now on stories saying that she paid for the first gym session with her own 'dolla' (cringe) she was only gifted the membership today. She is only saying this because someone messaged her and called her out on it. I can't believe a word that comes out of her mouth.
She’s just absolutely full of crap.

The “content” she “creates” is all based on whatever shite she is being paid to promote. It’s the tail wagging the dog so to speak.
She hasn’t got any actual substance to her channel - no USP, no job, no talent, no creativity to actual produce real content so it’s all based off the ads she paid to run.
So she does a cleaning vlog to promote Zoflora
A daily skin care video to promote whatever cosmetics she’s been paid to push this week
A “baby must haves” video to push all the unnecessary baby paraphernalia she’s been given for free
Etc etc etc

Her channel is nothing more than a down market QVC

Reactions: 12
whats with the “kindly gifted” why not “gifted”?

I bet no one saw that kindly gifted gym membership coming...

Reactions: 7
whats with the “kindly gifted” why not “gifted”?

I bet no one saw that kindly gifted gym membership coming...
“Kindly”
Because she’s licking the arse of the guy she went to school with
Yknow
The “pro snow border” (as if that has any bearing on the gym membership! ?)

She lies about everything. Although one day she's going to do one single that looks like an ad and it won't be. Just so she can do a gotcha and have one thing in thousands that isn't paid for.

Is it really fags? Is that a brand recognisable from that?
Looks like Marlboros (golds or lights)
Not sure, haven’t bought cigarettes since I was about 16 so can’t be 100%

Reactions: 6
Any news on the ASA complaint being upheld?
No, not on the website today and I’ve not had a response yet from ASA from my email yesterday. I’m genuinely not sure about timescales for upheld complaints though. Maybe they have to wait for the company and influencer to respond/action any instructions before posting the final result. I’ll definitely post back if I hear any more on this. :m:m:m

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.