Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tango teeth showing us nutritious and vitamin packed Ready Brek pancakes targeted at families in one story and then “oh tit” (great family language there Meld) a massive tub of sweets in the next 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m curious if there’s any legislation to protect the earnings of ‘influencers’ children. Florence is the star of that advert, I hope the money is going into her savings for the future, and not financing the Meldrum’s lifestyle!
Of course it’s not - got to keep Beggy in cheap clunge clinging leggings, lip fillas and Zara tat and Pat the bollockless wonder in fizzy sweets!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I see pat has got a wee pair of edgy Vans too.
His stupid laces dragging in the mud are giving me the rage for some reason though.

Why are their laces so so long?? Both of them do up their shoes like that 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait...... yes more ‘CONTENT’ for us Bastards 🤣🤣
I can already guarantee it won't be worth the wait melds 👍

A slow pottery day? A walk In your grounds with Bertie boy?
Does it include a hot cup of tea and some absolute bollocks about love Island?
Perhaps if the sheep are really lucky, there'll only be 6 ad breaks and a bit of drone footage from Lee.... Of "your" woods 🤔

I see pat has got a wee pair of edgy Vans too.
His stupid laces dragging in the mud are giving me the rage for some reason though.

Why are their laces so so long?? Both of them do up their shoes like that 😩
They're laces aren't long, the Meldrums are just so so tiny that the shoe laces look extra long 😂
Or maybe that's just the edgy way to wear them...you know... Like a dick 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Asking for recommendations for dinner tomorrow. It’s taking every ounce of my being not to suggest pizza express 😉
Two people have, and also Frankie & Bennys 😂 They will not get a table at Miller & Carter, No 10, Vovem or anywhere really nice in Aberdeen - been booked up for weeks. Even the less expensive restaurants are nearly all full, lots of my sons student friends going out tomorrow so they have booked the slightly lower budget restaurants like Howies etc.
However.......they could go to Cineworld and see the 30th anniversary release of Ghost - cue Unchained melody on Instastory - and Lee could take his Costco tub of Moams he bought today to share followed by a Valentines Day Share menu Special at Pizza Express at £29.95.

What a belter of a night out....just dreammmmmmy 💘

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can’t wait to see where the end up tomorrow, I checked Miller & Carter, Vovem & Silver Darling late January & all fully booked for V Day 😂 Although they are local celebs so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait to see where the end up tomorrow, I checked Miller & Carter, Vovem & Silver Darling late January & all fully booked for V Day 😂 Although they are local celebs so 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
they will go for a meal at Banchory Lodge. Maybe they will take Rami with them, yknow, seeing as it’s Valentine’s Day...., 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Gosh what can a long vlogg be about .... trolls meltdown ?
Something about bertie 17.5 minutes of his first walk
How to make a cup of tea
How she fallen out of love with poppy oh playing with poppy
Surely there family day today will be kept for the meldrums vlogg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Imagine going out on a romantic date, only to end up sitting next to those two bell.

I can only imagine everywhere decent is booked all weekend. Well, anywhere I would call decent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They'll end up at Pizza Express. If we're lucky they might show off Spectra - but that would be proper content so I'm sure they won't.

Reactions: 6
Gosh what can a long vlogg be about .... trolls meltdown ?
Something about bertie 17.5 minutes of his first walk
How to make a cup of tea
How she fallen out of love with poppy oh playing with poppy
Surely there family day today will be kept for the meldrums vlogg
Uuummmmmm......do you mean HOT cuppa tea?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine the pair of them at the silver darling!!! They won’t know which fork to use 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
why Doesn’t she just put her new white trackies on, sorry, lounge wear, stick on some fish fingers and set up the monopoly ? Since that’s her faaaaavoutor dreeeeemeeeee bestest date night ? Not even a bottle of wine since she’s tee total now don’t you know 😱🤔😁🖕🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why Doesn’t she just put her new white trackies on, sorry, loung we’re,stick on some fish fingers and set up the monopoly ? Since that’s her faaaaavoutor dreeeeemeeeee bestest date night ? Not even a bottle of wine since she’s tee total now don’t you know 😱🤔😁🖕🏻
Christ. Imagine having to have sober sex with lee Meldrum. I think I’d have to go celibate aswell as tee total....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.