Mrs Meldrum #75 Mrs Meldrum Lady of Murder Mansion and Monarch of the Hounds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says in his post that Poppy is now sleeping through the night... could it be the fact that they have dropped the nap???

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I reckon that she slept through on nursery days because she wouldn’t be forced into napping, and then they replicated that model on days she is at home. Or maybe I’m giving them too much credit in noticing the link

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Poppy is sleeping through because they have dropped the nap, as she was advised to to do 😏, and also because she is being kept occupied by interaction and play at nursery. Not expected to cuddle under a blanket on the sofa watching television all day. Probably helps that she is walking more now too rather than being carried round every where.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
these muppets change their story more times than I can count! In the latest vlog they are moaning that Poppy is still NOT sleeping well and that they were going to try her in a bed to see if that helps..... and now they are claiming that she’s sleeping through the night....?!!!!! Which is it?!

absolutely CRINGING at Lee and his distinctly amateur Ready Brek advert. He is such a looser.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I did wonder if Poppy was sleeping better as Beggy hasn’t been moaning about her so much. Hasn’t said how much better she has been of course.... that wouldn’t be so good for content.

Reactions: 5
Do you think the girls know that conversation with good old daddy wasn’t authentic? That it was all forced to make them money? What a sad way to grow up. God I’m so tempted to write on her post “just wondering if the girls get paid for this work?”

The whole thing is very uncomfortable to watch 😢

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
This coat though 🤣 it looks like she is being birthed from a big bald vulva!
Wtf she looks like the Marshmallow monster off ghostbusters , it looks about 5 sizes too big. I’m sure Luisa Zissman was wearing similar the other day and it looked great on her. A size that fits !

Reactions: 8
Asking for recommendations for dinner tomorrow. It’s taking every ounce of my being not to suggest pizza express 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This coat though 🤣 it looks like she is being birthed from a big bald vulva!
😂😂 it is strange that just before I read that I was thinking that the only thing lee could authentically advertise would be lube as most peoples vaginas dry right up at hearing him go “would ya take a look a that beeeeeeauty!”
Seriously it causes problems.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
😂😂 it is strange that just before I read that I was thinking that the only thing lee could authentically advertise would be lube as most peoples vaginas dry right up at hearing him go “would ya take a look a that beeeeeeauty!”
Seriously it causes problems.
lee could also legit advertise Anusol cream because he’s the biggest pain in the arse. Rebecca could advertise Vagisil - she’s an irritating fanny after all!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh looking for restaurant recommendations eh, must have spent all his clubcard vouchers.

Have fun with that finding places with space on Valentine’s Day, although them being local celebs 🤭 I’m sure someone will manage to fit them in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.