Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mama Reid has been inspired by Mrs M to log what she spends in a week 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooh what’s this? I love FoodieQuine!
She’s brilliant.
She put a Instagram story up where she was enjoying a mug of hot tea. I’m sure entirely innocent but hilarious all the same.
I feel like porkgate was the start and end of any relationship with the Meldrums - they couldn’t be more different with regards to the way business is conducted.

Reactions: 13
Not managed to catch up yet

Is hot tea a scottish delicacy as normal in England/ Wales we don't empathise the fact it's hot unless you a mum who does stiff then it's cold by time you get to it!
Food equine did Scottish pork event I get impression she doesn't like the meldrums.
Most vloggers are taking piss out of meldrums it's open session they easy target and rubbed people up the wrong way.
You reap what you see.

I guess she will regret in few years sacrificing her privacy/kids privacy and potentially their mental health.

For anyone feeling bad don't.
She's not real, she not relatable and clearly unhappy none of us are jealous if her.

Is Bertie boy biting Lee.
Guess he doesn't know Lee that well.
Lee doesn't seem natural dog person.
However he is dogsbody doing everything more fool him.

God they both stupid boring materialistic cocunts.
Nothing ever changes.
I feel secure and content on knowledge what we have is what we paid or saved for.
That my kids have love attention, equal treatments and a private childhood.

I hope the latest video means more sheep escape the pen.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She’s brilliant.
She put a Instagram story up where she was enjoying a mug of hot tea. I’m sure entirely innocent but hilarious all the same.
I feel like porkgate was the start and end of any relationship with the Meldrums - they couldn’t be more different with regards to the way business is conducted.
I checked out her stories she's in stone haven.
Is that not where meldrums go whenever they have beach day.
Food equine makes it look a more interesting and attractive location maybe because she doesn't make it all about her.

She just buys 💩 for the sake of it. Always at Home Bargains, B&M etc. House is full of cheap TAT
Haven't watched and in ages dislike her house,dislike her fashion don't find her at all relatable.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen organised motherhood stories? She’s done a stories of Disney mags saying she’s planning her trip and she’s got a pack of border biscuits in the pic 😂😂😂
She did a boomerang of the border biscuits in Tesco the other day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is everybody back from Magic Homework Cafe yet?
Don’t forget to do the whole weeks worth of homework so as to make it extra stressful and miserable all round. The hot chocolate of dreams will fix anything!

#mumhacksofdreams
Magic homework cafe😂😂😂😂😂... if I’d gone out for coffee and she was in there with the kiddos doing homework I’ve got to be honest I’d be pissed off it’s not an after school club- she has a massive murder house why can’t she sit them at desks in their rooms is that too old fashioned?! Moron!!

Reactions: 18
She looks as though she's about to do a bit of bricklaying on a building site😏
Her laces are always pulled so so tight. I know she has teeny tiny feet but it looks terrible!
Slacken them off a bit and stick an insole in.

Reactions: 9
HE is a miracle. :rolleyes:
I was wondering where all her symptoms had gone too , how transparent it only goes to show how sheeplike her sheep really are to believe this nonsense she spouts how are they not bored to tears I can’t even watch her ( did I mention she blocked me 😂 ) and I am bored by her nothing new just regurgitated crap 💩

Reactions: 15
She's now asking her sheep to vote on whether or not she should go to the gym tonight🙄. Of course you should love, go and have some more me time and leave Lee to babysit, you deserve it😡

• Haha
Does anybody actually give a tit about somebody else going to the gym?
Go, don’t go, who cares 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Not managed to catch up yet

Is hot tea a scottish delicacy as normal in England/ Wales we don't empathise the fact it's hot unless you a mum who does stiff then it's cold by time you get to it!
Food equine did Scottish pork event I get impression she doesn't like the meldrums.
Most vloggers are taking piss out of meldrums it's open session they easy target and rubbed people up the wrong way.
You reap what you see.

I guess she will regret in few years sacrificing her privacy/kids privacy and potentially their mental health.

For anyone feeling bad don't.
She's not real, she not relatable and clearly unhappy none of us are jealous if her.

Is Bertie boy biting Lee.
Guess he doesn't know Lee that well.
Lee doesn't seem natural dog person.
However he is dogsbody doing everything more fool him.

God they both stupid boring materialistic cocunts.
Nothing ever changes.
I feel secure and content on knowledge what we have is what we paid or saved for.
That my kids have love attention, equal treatments and a private childhood.

I hope the latest video means more sheep escape the pen.
Im interested in this trend of Instagrammers making fun of them lately, it seems to be happening a lot and I’m here for it. Remember on Lee’s big boy press trip to Ibiza Liza Prideax’s husband mocked her bath selfie 🤣 An eagle-eyed Tattler mentioned the Borders biscuits in someone’s story earlier. Anything else?

• Haha
Mama Reid has been inspired by Mrs M to log what she spends in a week 🤦🏻‍♀️
why Do I have a feeling this is just the equivalent to two blokes seeing who’s got the biggest meat sword 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember months ago she did that vlog about moving the girls rooms and she had a drawer full of PR stuff. In it was the Elemis stuff she was panning off to the Sheep as an AD (undeclared AFF) today.

5A6532AD-8600-408B-8BAB-8D23E0308FF1.jpeg
340F9423-5184-42CF-8FED-E26DDB62BD80.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.