Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once a week is what she's claimed, personally I think she's only done it that once and probably won't go back. Just like the other two second shite she spews.

Reactions: 19
How long does it take between tax return and huge tax bill.
Especially as new rules means shed declared a lot more as gifted

Reactions: 1
She takes them to the cafe so she doesnt have to pick them up from school and then go out again and pick up Poppy. Here's an idea... pick Poppy up after the school run!

Reactions: 26
One silly bitch, two kids and a dog for an hour.

Reactions: 8
Once a week is what she's claimed, personally I think she's only done it that once and probably won't go back. Just like the other two second shite she spews.
Ah, I am used to homework 4 nights a week and I was struggling to imagine me dragging the kids to sit in a cafe 4 nights a week while they write sentences containing their spelling words
Now they have homework at weekends too so I would never be out of the damn cafe!

Reactions: 8
She is beyond weird. Does she think that none of us earn a decent wage? We manage to, without selling my kids childhood.

Reactions: 12
At least you would never be short of hot cups of tea.

Reactions: 9
I did think only 1 night of homework? Bit Odd.

Reactions: 4
How long does it take between tax return and huge tax bill.
Especially as new rules means shed declared a lot more as gifted
we do our books in March, ready for end of tax year in April. Bill for corporation tax comes in during the summer normally but we are in construction so could be different.

Reactions: 5
Do Scottish primary give lots homework.
Reception here is hardly any work just phonics read a book. Colour in a letter or number.

Even at juniors it's 1 craft related project a term can't easily be done cafe
1 maths sheet a week
Practice spelling
Read regularly and log it..We read before bed or sometimes at breakfast.

Reactions: 3
They won't be going next week let alone in 4 weeks

Reactions: 11
My step son attends a Scottish primary school and receives homework every Monday which needs to be completed by the Friday of the same week, usually consists of reading and spelling.

Reactions: 6
What is this reference? obviously missed this

She did an insta story once of her walking through the woods, she was talking about how she had a dodgy stomach and was desperate to take a poo so they were on the way to a cafe so she could take a shit because she couldn’t hold on until they got home...... seriously.

Reactions: 26
How does a mum of 3 not know about a family cinema ticket?!! One who never brings her kids unless its a freebie !!!!

Reactions: 29
Another reason why this vlog is utter BS. We like many, many business owners/limited company directors have just had to pay out Self Assessment tax bill on Friday! Leer and Grabby will be taking money/income out of Mrs Meldrum Limited, and will need to have paid by Friday their personal tax bill on any income/dividends they have taken out of the business between April 2018 and April 2019. That covers the whole neilsons/DLP gifted Holidays which need to be declared as income as over £50 in value. They should’ve had a pretty hefty bill. Not the week to blow £700+ on crap.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.