Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly you have no idea. I actually had to collect my Amazon parcel from a locker yesterday. Obviously I won't be able to do anything now for 5 or 6 days*

*Apart from AFF linking, which I would do if I had 7 minutes left to live and my children were trapped in a burning house.

Oh and, 'you asked, we listened' = seriously, I couldn't give a crap. You all disgust me but I have to pretend to give a flying duck so you stupid bastards keep earning me money.
I’m crying 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Manic heap of lying spewing shite in that post this morning......🙄. Bloody hell, she's so transparent, only time she is! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I find it bizarre when she says “HOT cups of tea” 🧐 I never say “I’m going to have a hot cup of tea“, it’s just a cup of tea ☕🤷🏼‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Manic heap of lying spewing shite in that post this morning......🙄. Bloody hell, she's so transparent, only time she is! 😂
Why doesn’t her Husband get an onshore job and she get a part time job. That way their family can be together at weekends ??? It’s like they are trapped for life in the arrangement they have at the moment and all she will do is moan on a fortnightly basis.

shame “family time” doesn’t include ALL her kids in one outing. If I took my 5 year old out and left my 3 year old at home with dad he would be so very upset and question why he couldn’t come. I’m all for special one on one time but Rebecca doesn’t do this every now and again it’s all the time! It’s like she just wants to take the “easy kids” out and leave the feral (normal toddler) at home with the man slave all the time

Reactions: 24
Poppy is is like wtf is happening .. f*** off rebecca looks like I'm not involved again .
Lol agree her face says it all.
Rebs gone daft open mouth like Lee.l
Laughing at her whining and bad spelling.
My husband working like he is every sat unless he's annual leave or dying I don't his absense I'm used to it..
Suck it up or you will annoy sheep.
She's so hopeless.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
So ppl here have said she’s more excited with the puppy than her own kids, that’s got to explain the gormless post this morning, fitting all the activities in today while lees there. Jeez it’s not hard to do things with kids as a single adult while he’s away

Reactions: 16
She has planned out what she wants to do! Do the kids not get a say?
She's planned out what looks the bestest day ever with her family excluding the youngest but will include the puppy as she can play with it like a baby and look and sound like some crazed female. It's a wonder she doesn't list go for a tit in that post. 😊
Here's a suggestion Rebeggar, actually DO that day without posting in advance then tell everyone later what you got up to. But you can't, you're actually obsessed. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What does she look like in that photo?
Precious one - you describe what families do every weekend. Just throw in chores etc into the mix too.
Have a word with yourself if you can’t actually do anything with 3 kids without lee the man servant. Pathetic pathetic woman!

Has she absolutely no sense of what happens in the real world?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She's planned out what looks the bestest day ever with her family excluding the youngest but will include the puppy as she can play with it like a baby and look and sound like some crazed female. It's a wonder she doesn't list go for a tit in that post. 😊
Here's a suggestion Rebeggar, actually DO that day without posting in advance then tell everyone later what you got up to. But you can't, you're actually obsessed. 🙄
Exactly. She won’t do half of that. There’ll be plenty of puppy snuggles and hot cups of tea for her and Lee will take them swimming and play Monopoly with them

Reactions: 9
I have no idea how single parents relate to her, she just lives for the time that Lee is at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's been getting so many messages. But she doesn't read her messages? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Getting lots of messages of people.......” for being such a superstar businesswoman, her grammar and spelling could do with some work. This is her job, to post pish online and she can’t even do that without a spelling mistake or grammatical error 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.