Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she still got that shed?? Why why why? I’m 100% sure that is the exact shed on the photos from the news articles with the men in white coats all gathered round??

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does she get paid for the sky watch or just the watches gifted ?
An amazon locker? Sounds super stressful. Hope you posted an insta story yesterday saying you were smashing it?
Well I've been lying down ever since so school have been phoning asking if I'll ever collect the children... But I'm pretty sure I'm still smashing it. They can't expect me to do everything. My husband went to the bathroom yesterday, twice, so I was solo parenting for 6 1/2 minutes as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Those bloody boots in every photo. In the house, sat on the sofa relaxing, boots on.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Total hypocrite, wasn’t that long ago her and ma cannon were on the Prosecco shouting at google 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apologies if I’ve repeated what’s been said!
Arrrgggjh!!! I seriously CANNOT ABIDE smug tee-totalers. Bully for you , bunch of bores 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Those boots are in every photo she’s taken recently, even in the house with her pjs on 🤢
Definitely hoping for some to be gifted
I know she’s proved a point saying she’s had them for “10 years” she thinks she’s owed some more!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Arrrgggjh!!! I seriously CANNOT ABIDE smug tee-totalers. Bully for you , bunch of bores 😂😂
She’s not tee-total she’s done 1 month no booze piss off rebeg! She will crack once the sun comes out! Stop bragging, oh wait other then moaning it’s all you do hun. I’ve done dry Jan and struggled. I can’t wait for a drink tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s not tee-total she’s done 1 month no booze piss off rebeg! She will crack once the sun comes out! Stop bragging, oh wait other then moaning it’s all you do hun. I’ve done dry Jan and struggled. I can’t wait for a drink tomorrow 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
It’s been a dry 26 weeks for me 😆😫🤰🏼 Have one or ten for me over the weekend, bastards

• Haha
Me neither - off to my grown up son’s this evening for boozy dinner, will probably be pissed as a fart by 10. Don’t judge me Tattlers, it’s been a stressful week, I had two deliveries yesterday and have got to return one of them

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve got no problem with people who don’t drink any alcohol ever (other than not understanding it 😂), but I really can’t stand it when people brag about it. You don’t drink, big deal?! Literally NO ONE else cares 😂

Ah, and she’s hoping for a #kindlygifted Wendy house and fairy garden for the garden. Because she so deserves more stuff for free 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
No longer drink alcohol 😃 Well to be honest your an ars sober so I'd imagine your a pollution drunk

• Haha
  • Heart
Amazing how she suddenly feels better now the man slaves home isn’t it?! 🤔

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.