Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, it’s taken me ages to catch up! You tattling bastards you!

I had three amazon deliveries yesterday so was a pretty. full. on. day. Had to take myself off social media because I was feeling overwhelmed. Anyway, had so so many DMs* asking how I was so just wanted to pop on and say hi.

*there were none

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Loving the dictionary.....

firm favourite = I have never bought this but am being paid to sell it to you

I absolutely love = see above

treating the girlies = we are being paid to advertise / given this for free

looking for recommendations = does anyone want to give me this for free?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
“Melds is doing the school run, baby groups and food shop so I can edit and plan content” - I’ve told him I’ve done the last two weeks, so it’s his turn and I’ll sit about making smug boomerangs drinking hot tea.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
“My latest video hasn’t dropped into some of your subscription boxes” = hardly any of you have watched my most recent video, I need to
Increase my viewing numbers to keep the money rolling in so il say anything to generate a bit of interest and get the sheep to watch the video.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Guys, it’s taken me ages to catch up! You tattling bastards you!

I had three amazon deliveries yesterday so was a pretty. full. on. day. Had to take myself off social media because I was feeling overwhelmed. Anyway, had so so many DMs* asking how I was so just wanted to pop on and say hi.

*there were none

Honestly you have no idea. I actually had to collect my Amazon parcel from a locker yesterday. Obviously I won't be able to do anything now for 5 or 6 days*

*Apart from AFF linking, which I would do if I had 7 minutes left to live and my children were trapped in a burning house.

Oh and, 'you asked, we listened' = seriously, I couldn't give a crap. You all disgust me but I have to pretend to give a flying duck so you stupid bastards keep earning me money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
‘So what do you have planned for the weekend/half term/dinner, etc’ - give me some engagement so I can show advertisers what gullible sheep I have

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Barry baltic cold
Glorious I'm pretending days better than it is.
Brands reached out to me- we begged
Like to support independent small mummy businesses by accepting gifts and a mention seldom buys.
7000 emails -means maybe 10
I don't read messages dms as minions read them for me as I don't have time.
So so good as I like to exaggerate
Water off a ducks back i don't care so I read tattle daily/ stalk/ threaten/ doxx report to police and lawyers as I'm not bothered.
Slow day a normal day
I hate it When people act too busy but u tell everyone regularly in so so busy and productive.
Yay it's weekend nothing special no different to weekday.
Living my best life_ like screw you 15 tattle bastards.
Self care free gym/ nails/ makeup/time minus kids / me time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anxiety = I’m being confronted with my crappy actions and now need to capitalise on it as opposed to facing the consequences of my actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fake tan suggestions???

Aka she’s not getting paid to promote that watermelon scented st tropez tanner she had on in Ibiza where she looked like a wotsit! Begin’ ell.

Also do we remember when mark prideaux took the piss out of her lounging around in the bath in Ibiza on that press trip by doing an identical shot? And was made to delete it?! I lived for that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
“an absolute nightmare” = “mild inconvenience” (particularly useful when you don’t get an NHS GP appointment within the hour, having left it a week later than you were advised)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
“an absolute nightmare” = “mild inconvenience” (particularly useful when you don’t get an NHS GP appointment within the hour, having left it a week later than you were advised)
If she was that bad she would have come out with a prescription from the hospital, oh hang on, she already had one but didn’t take the tablets!!! Cocunt!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I dont think she actually got a legit paid ad since April last year. Does she not realize its time to quit????

Reactions: 10
Solo parenting= 1 child in private nursery, the other 2 in school, grandparents supporting in the hours that are left.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.