Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is MANIC! If that was my sister, friend, daughter, I would be checking in to see what was wrong. She seems on such a spiral. If she wasn’t such a smug witch I would feel sorry for her.

Reactions: 29
She is MANIC! If that was my sister, friend, daughter, I would be checking in to see what was wrong. She seems on such a spiral. If she wasn’t such a smug witch I would feel sorry for her.
Sat on the swing talking absolute shite about... herself! Ignoring poppy. Standard!!! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So if she’s only really been totally smashed twice in her life then she can’t even blame drink for being a total witch and sending people nasty threatening messages 🙄 oh and Edgy alcohol is a depressant hence why it makes you down and anxious after consuming so it’s not that your special or that it’s affecting your non-existent “anxiety” 🙄

Reactions: 23
Jumping on the trampoline when you've been suffering with headaches... smart.

Reactions: 16
Arrrgggjh!!! I seriously CANNOT ABIDE smug tee-totalers. Bully for you , bunch of bores 😂😂
Yeah, come sumner is she really not going to have an aparol spritz, or not miss an ice cold glass of Prosecco? Now, nothing wrong with being teatotal, but why make a huge thing of it, I’d bet money she will drink in the summer. Just say month by month I’m going to try it. I’m not a huge drinker, but I do love a glass of Prosecco now and then.

Why has she still got that shed?? Why why why? I’m 100% sure that is the exact shed on the photos from the news articles with the men in white coats all gathered round??
Looks ea curly the same, felt on roof line and window.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
She’s never stuck at anything in her life she just likes to spout tit constantly! She’ll be drinking again by the end of February!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
funny - in one breath there she’s saying she’s not a big drinker and hardly drinks anyway...

but then she’s bigging herself up for not having a drink for 31 days. Erm, if you don’t drink much anyway it’s not exactly an achievement is it?!!!!!!!

she’s so dense!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍
She's drunk alcohol loads of times the past year!!

I just hope those poor girlies get to go to the cinema tonight - her cough seems to be miraculously cured!

Reactions: 19
I’ve got no problem with people who don’t drink any alcohol ever (other than not understanding it 😂), but I really can’t stand it when people brag about it. You don’t drink, big deal?! Literally NO ONE else cares 😂

Ah, and she’s hoping for a #kindlygifted Wendy house and fairy garden for the garden. Because she so deserves more stuff for free 🙈
People who don't drink for genuine reasons to them (whether it's health or whatever) don't tend to bore on about it. Only those who are doing it for attention do.

Reactions: 22
Yeah, come sumner is she really not going to have an aparol spritz, or not miss an ice cold glass of Prosecco? Now, nothing wrong with being teatotal, but why make a huge thing of it, I’d bet money she will drink in the summer. Just say month by month I’m going to try it. I’m not a huge drinker, but I do love a glass of Prosecco now and then.

Now whenever is see her in the garden all I’m going to see is SOCO all over the shed 🤣 In all honesty if it is the same shed then that 2 are totally disrespectful. #someonepleasegiftthemanewshed

Reactions: 9
Yeah, I know a lot of people who don’t drink - for a variety of reasons, and they don’t harp on about it. Yet again, Rebecca will do & say anything for attention....!

Reactions: 15

Omg. That has to be the same. There's no way a replica would have been constructed. Jesus. Be interesting to see what Bertie makes of that area while he's sniffing around.

What the hell is wrong with them? Did they not even think of the impact this is going to have on the girls psyches as they grow up?

Reactions: 8
Omg. That has to be the same. There's no way a replica would have been constructed. Jesus. Be interesting to see what Bertie makes of that area while he's sniffing around.

What the hell is wrong with them? Did they not even think the impact this is going to have on the girls psyches are they grow up?
remember when Granny Cannon was on this thread trying to convince everyone that the murder shed & wheelie bin were long gone...... NAHHH MATE!!!!!!!! That’s 100% the same garden shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Ah man I’m missing some comedy gold with good old Reb. Been so so so busy with amazon and Royal Mail redeliveries. I even had to sign some forms for school today. I need to sit the duck down with a HOT cup of tea and a boarders biscuit (too soon?)

I see some people questioning wether they should feel sorry for this manic little princess and wondering if she will ever just come out with the truth “I’ve fucked up, many times. I know I thought I had apologised but you know what on reflection that tit was not an apology and I am sincerely sorry to anyone I have hurt not just with the racism scandal but my heavy handed blocking of loyal followers who didn’t like our log pile. I sneakily affiliate link any old tit I can find because we are struggling financially with this mortgage and I need a side hustle as well as lees off shore work and honestly I am desperate. As much as I have played the mental health card for engagement I need to start realising that I am not okay and all my duck ups are starting to weigh me down and I need to start re building my BRAND. Which is what this is. Not a hobby but a way to make a living” or something to this effect 😉

BUT THEN... I remember these messages that were sent out in November...

She starts by saying she wants an open dialogue/ conversation if you will to discuss why we are all so unhappy with what she is doing but then oh just like that SNAP “I’m no longer prepared to sit back and accept malicious actions you and others have taken... I don’t want to involve lawyers or the police but frankly I feel like I am running out of time”

So to answer everyone who has questioned this .. like duck she will ever apologise. She’s done nothing wrong didn’t you know!?!?

**Where are these lawyers and police reb??? You have my full contact info from the ICO complaint ... no PC plods knocking at my door?? 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
remember when Granny Cannon was on this thread trying to convince everyone that the murder shed & wheelie bin were long gone...... NAHHH MATE!!!!!!!! That’s 100% the same garden shed.
Wow. What justification did she give for her daughter buying the house in the first place, if any?

Reactions: 6
I know it’s a long way off but idea for thread #74 Reb’s knocked the drink on the head and SOCO’s been all over her shed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What's she done with Lee, not seen his gorgeous little face today😏. He usually posts some sort of shite on Instagram. He's probably not allowed out until he's cleaned the house from top to bottom, prepared tonight's dinner and picked up all the stuff Rebecca chucks all over the house while he's offshore 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What's she done with Lee, not seen his gorgeous little face today😏. He usually posts some sort of shite on Instagram. He's probably not allowed out until he's cleaned the house from top to bottom, prepared tonight's dinner and picked up all the stuff Rebecca chucks all over the house while he's offshore 🤔.
he will have his housemaids outfit on and be cleaning the house, making dinner, doing the food shop, picking the kids up..... yknow, what Rebecca can’t cope with doing on a daily basis.

• Haha

Is that forensics outside 😂😷

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.