Mrs Meldrum #73 Scraping the (biscuit) barrel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This one...
Hi guys, just doing a quick poll for future vlogs, which do you prefer....

Speed Clean (😴😴)
What I eat in a day (😴😴)
How to stay positive (😴😴)
How I work out at the gym (😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴)

OR

A sit down vlog with me apologising for every cock-up and lie that I've every told?🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Honestly you have no idea. I actually had to collect my Amazon parcel from a locker yesterday. Obviously I won't be able to do anything now for 5 or 6 days*

*Apart from AFF linking, which I would do if I had 7 minutes left to live and my children were trapped in a burning house.

Oh and, 'you asked, we listened' = seriously, I couldn't give a crap. You all disgust me but I have to pretend to give a flying duck so you stupid bastards keep earning me money.
Stop I had to actually go 8mins up the road to the post depot to collect my package yesterday I’m still not the better of it, might pop a post up about being so so tired to get some sympathy 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine if the cough is actually an allergy to Bertie 🙊 maybe she should try piriton to see if it cures her. She would rather get rid of poppy than daaaaarling baby Bertie if it's allergy related.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bold statement....... non drinker now!! After a few weeks of not touching alcohol

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve had to get under my blanket n drink my hot biscuit brew tea.....im running on empty after driving my neighbour to the food bank. Can’t imagine st Becks doing that!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
bold statement....... non drinker now!! After a few weeks of not touching alcohol
until she gets a "paid partnership"/#ad/#kindlygifted box of wine or bottle of gin...then it will be her favourite thing again!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🙄 bore off Rebecca. Literally no one cares if you haven’t had a drink in January. It’s of no consequence to anyone else. No one cares. NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Honestly you have no idea. I actually had to collect my Amazon parcel from a locker yesterday. Obviously I won't be able to do anything now for 5 or 6 days*

*Apart from AFF linking, which I would do if I had 7 minutes left to live and my children were trapped in a burning house.

Oh and, 'you asked, we listened' = seriously, I couldn't give a crap. You all disgust me but I have to pretend to give a flying duck so you stupid bastards keep earning me money.
An amazon locker? Sounds super stressful. Hope you posted an insta story yesterday saying you were smashing it?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Total hypocrite, wasn’t that long ago her and ma cannon were on the Prosecco shouting at google 🤷🏻‍♀️

Apologies if I’ve repeated what’s been said!
funny - in one breath there she’s saying she’s not a big drinker and hardly drinks anyway...

but then she’s bigging herself up for not having a drink for 31 days. Erm, if you don’t drink much anyway it’s not exactly an achievement is it?!!!!!!!

she’s so dense!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lee must be thankful he has already has his balls snipped. With Rebecca not drinking you can be sure his lads nights out, drinking in the house etc will be severely curtailed. There is no way he will get away with it when madam has made up her mind......she wears the trousers anyway!!!!

EDIT.....just watch what happens over the weekend. Dance 🐵 🐒 dance

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine if the cough is actually an allergy to Bertie 🙊 maybe she should try piriton to see if it cures her. She would rather get rid of poppy than daaaaarling baby Bertie if it's allergy related.
Oh why would you give her that idea?! How long before she’s allergic to dear little Bertie?! 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.