Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take that back. One time she bought a bulk pack of 6 salmon fillets from Costco and made them into 56 meals.
🤣 What she meant to say was Tattle have suggested I batch cook to make my life easier and that’s very sensible so I’ll offer it up as advice to a stranger so I look an organised, mature adult but I never actually do it as I bulk buy fish fingers as I’m fundamentally bone idle

• Haha
Reactions: 16
And she makes use of the slow cooker too while he’s away, I’ve never cooked fish fingers or aunt bessies in the slow cooker but maybe I’m missing a trick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What she going to do once the novelty of the dog has wore off? I think she’ll realise she’s up shits creek and be up for lee’s snip to be reversed because after all a baby’s content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well well, he didn't make an effort in his rugby shirt so she didn't either. That's an AWFUL photo of them both. She took it though.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has the worst dress sense - those clothes would look ridiculous even on the most good looking man. She’s often said he chooses his own clothes 🤢 belter bad boy teenager needs someone to throw the lot in the bin and start again. Throw him in there while you’re at it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That look is very ‘banchory’ though. Nothing against locals of course but it’s like a uniform that a lot of them wear. Barbour jacket. Check. Gilet. Check. Designer wellies. Check. Joules raincoat. Check. Old man rugby shirt... Check (ok maybe that’s just Pat!). It’s like they just shop for clothes in garden centres a lot of the time. I don’t think it suits Lee because he’s not really that kind of person, as much as Rebecca tries to make him that way. He’d be in his full rangers strip given half the chance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Not one negative comment about the Meldrums channel? Not one teeny 'but' or 'could you maybe "... All comments are gushing? I smell 💩!

Oh and surprise, not 1 response. 🙄

Wait for announcement. We've decided due to my health, blah bleeping blah.

Give it up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
MOD and FOD’s eldest kids are prime examples - they’re already showing signs of being embarrassed by their parents social media activity. Not long until Darcey darling is telling them to poke it.

They do have some total melts amongst their followers 😂. Imagine dating someone new and finding out they’re the type of person who leaves comments on the Meldrum’s posts.
Hahahaha I’d rather date someone that claps when a plane lands than a sheep haha

• Haha
Reactions: 25
How long does it take to upload a vlog? 🤔
Posted 5 hours ago?
What they doing, growing bleeping trees for their wooded background? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did they not land the helicopter to let him off, did they just tell him to jump or something?!

And his coated tongue bleurgh! 🤢🤢
Vile I don’t understand why anyone sticks there tongue out but if you’re going to resort to this clean it first yuk yuk yuk I haven’t even looked at picture as it genuinely would turn my stomach just gross 🤢

LOVE THIS!!!!!
I would love to live in the area she does as its beautiful so a teeny bit jealous but that is the only thing about her life I would like much as I adore dogs I would prefer a golden retriever or a staffy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was the 1 video they still had on The Meldrums? It was an ad they had to keep up. It's gone now. Definitely was there when they 'relaunched'...
Still uploading are we Meldrums? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Bloody hell! Lees eyes look like they’ve fallen halfway down his face, or his forehead has grown 10inches! And WTF is her face doing??? You area 30yr old mother of 3 you f**kwit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Vlog up... 'bad week'..... 🙄

The day after how to be positive.... duck off... 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.