Mrs Meldrum #72 Pretending to be Betty Crocker, they really are off their #kindlygifted rocker

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get a real job Rebs!.... like the rest of us!...one that will pay for your holidays / kitchen- oh wait what are you actually qualified to do?!
And have you been taking the iron tablets the Drs prescribed for your anaemia- that will help your tiredness and your headache! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
So so poorly, but hang on I just randomly found out that P’s coat is in the sale must aff link it, my headache won’t stop me earning those pennies 😐
Oh, what a surprise -she’s trying to make herself some money off a coat that SHE GOT FOR FREE 😂

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't understand why there was no upload yesterday, and no vlog ready for Sunday - when yesterday she was on stories "editttttinnnngggggg" yesterday's vlog. Keep up with your own lies, please, Begs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Firstly if YouTube is just a hobby why are she bothering? 🤷🏽‍♀️
Secondly what happened to being organised and all that content planning 🤔
Thirdly she can’t keep up with her own lies! She feels wobbly, she feels great, she’s editing, the vlog won’t be ready.

Basically she can’t cope with the kids, puppy, house & channels but will never ever admit it and prove us bastards right 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So S said the dog has changed her life. I'm interested in what that means. Was it so bad before the dog it's changed it for the better? Her mum is now happy for change so the household is happier? Her mum takes photos of the dog and not her for a change? It's changed for the worse because now she has to help look after a dog aswell as her two sisters? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just saying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
She tried to pull herself together today - seemed to have no bother driving to then shopping in Westhill today!!
That’s the thing when you put yourself out there and all your family details online people do actually recognise you. We were on our lunch break but the chat on the walk back to work was hilarious 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
So last Saturday trip to A&E as she was so ill got Lee home was fine to go out instead of resting on Sunday and Monday instead of resting when lee was home while she was so so so so ill Tues wed thurs seemed absolutely fine did drop a couple of I'm so ill from time to time but generally looked and seemed fine, was supposedly editing the vlog for last night..........then radio silence no vlog today feeling so bad again blah blah blah hmmm I suspect somethings coming up :unsure: .............oh yes that's right it's the weekend shes got the kids again cant pull the same stunt as last weekend to get the nanny back to watch the kids shes just realised she has to actually do something so is ill again. On top of that no vlog yesterday prob no vlog Sunday and maybe none Tues as well as weds being tit (Lee can pull some tit together for that one on wed when he returns) bloody hell she really is milking this so called illness.

Hey Reb a little tip that many of us have mentioned on here previously and something that any proper youtubers do is have a few back up vlogs ready for these situation (sorry forgot it's just a hoppy). But in all honesty you have 2 child free days I really do wonder what the f*** you do to not have any vlogs ready to go you should hang your head in shame at how utterly lazy you must be you should have a stock pile of hundreds of vlogs ready you have so much free time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She had ONE job to do...post some sh1te content on YouTube...

So if that (in her own opinion) makes her a failure, then yeah, afraid that’s the case...or if she’s genuinely unwell following last weekend’s ridiculous performance, just post a GENUINE message in regards to needing to take some time out to sort herself out. Instead of this constant drip-drip feed of inconsistencies and attention seeking posts/stories. Seems lost on her/them that this will be a MASSIVE turn off for followers...that second last story is an utter affront and serves what purpose exactly?

And for the love of actual Christ, go to the GP. It’s boring now.

Reactions: 13
She tried to pull herself together today - seemed to have no bother driving to then shopping in Westhill today!!
That’s the thing when you put yourself out there and all your family details online people do actually recognise you. We were on our lunch break but the chat on the walk back to work was hilarious 😂
Lies pour out of her mouth like a running tap.

Also, who bleeping cares if she doesn’t post a video? A few saddo fans maybe, but nobody else. She’s a ‘hobbyist’ you tuber, it’s not like she’s the BBC.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
@Doodle Bertie spot on 👍🏼
full of smiles when Lee was home and gallivanting all over the place with the puppy. Back to reality now the skivvys away, Ps not been at nursery the last few days and it’s the weekend......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lies pour out of her mouth like a running tap.

Also, who bleeping cares if she doesn’t post a video? A few saddo fans maybe, but nobody else. She’s a ‘hobbyist’ you tuber, it’s not like she’s the BBC.
Everyone on YouTube seems to think people are more invested than they really are.
I’ve never wondered why someone hasn’t uploaded, I’ve never wondered why they are filming in a different room 🙄 I’ve never noticed them using a different camera 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄 but they all feel the need to explain it and why they came to the decision to change their background or something.
I just don’t care that much.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Oh so tired
Oh such a failure......and yet in the next breath.....swipe up
Beggy showing all her true colours

Meanwhile..... got some drone footage from the #notkindlygifted ski resort
off now for a mooch and potter and to stare and point at cakes and chocolate through the windows

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok so lee has posted a throwback pic

at first I was like who’s the woman OMG definitely before the fillers and Botox

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Ok so lee has posted a throwback pic

at first I was like who’s the woman OMG definitely before the fillers and Botox
Yup. She looks completely different now. I wish she would just come clean and be honest that she has filler & stuff done. It’s daft because it’s obvious- it’s very easy to see that she’s having it done!!!!!

Reactions: 11
She needs to go back to brunette. So much more flattering.
I honestly didn’t know who it was
Definitely suits darker hair better

Yup. She looks completely different now. I wish she would just come clean and be honest that she has filler & stuff done. It’s daft because it’s obvious- it’s very easy to see that she’s having it done!!!!!
That’s it so many women get it done and yeah if it makes you happy go for it. I’d rather watch a vlog on her getting fillers showing women what it’s like than her folding washing hahaha

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.